Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Three times per day

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Every other day (akhas)

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Once a week (extra akhas)

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
I usually take a shower once or twice daily.

People that skip days of showers are nasty. And they always smell bad even if they say they don’t :stopit:

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
I usually take a shower once or twice daily.

People that skip days of showers are nasty. And they always smell bad even if they say they don’t :stopit:
I don't understand double showering per day unless its a gym day, that seems excessive and it takes the oils out of your hair. You need the oils to not be constantly removed or you get drier less healthy hair. On the flip you can't pull a euro and have old oils and insects in your hair.

Do you really expect people to readily admit that they have sub-par hygiene? People are going to say 'Wallahi, I'm permanently submerged in water'. :fittytousand:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
How dirty are you to shower everyday 2-3 x? If you make wudu 5x a day why would you need to shower that many times? 😂

Anyway I shower every second day.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
How dirty are you to shower everyday 2-3 x? If you make wudu 5x a day why would you need to shower that many times? 😂

Anyway I shower every second day.
I work out, I shower. Return home I shower. I shower before going to sleep.

Wudu isn't sufficient wasaqley :susp:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I work out, I shower. Return home I shower. I shower before going to sleep.

Wudu isn't sufficient wasaqley :susp:
If wudu is not suffiecent then yo ur salah wont be accepted :/

you routine makes no sense, if you shower and come home why do you need to shower again? Hmmm im guessing you sweat 24/7 thats understandable .

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
If wudu is not suffiecent then yo ur salah wont be accepted :/

you routine makes no sense, if you shower and come home why do you need to shower again? Hmmm im guessing you sweat 24/7 thats understandable .
I guess your armpits smell if you rely on Wudu.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You must be living in a 35 c degree country with sun all the day, work outs and no deodorants for showering 3 times per day

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I’m in a house with savages each person is allowed 1 shower a day unless something important comes up.

Trending

Latest posts