How Many Years after Marriage is Ideal to Have Children?

Ur answer lacks hikma.
When u have a religious ruling you need to be apply it in different circumstances and situations and understand the different rulings that come about because of that. Although the principle you stated is correct the application is completely wrong, with all due respect leave these questions for people of knowledge to answer as they will have a comprehensive knowledge of the entire religion and state of affairs for our ummah now to apply them properly. Some problems with your reply.
1.Having as many children as possible will hinder other things in your life, like your health, like prioritising time to specific children and raising them properly, and taking care of them.
2.Having alot of children especially in the west makes it more difficult to raise properly,most will be sent to schools to be educated on nonsense and learn manners from non-muslims for a good 20 years of their life, having more children makes it harder to de-brainwash them
3.Not all women have the patience for having that many children nor does the people around them, it may not be feasible to support all their children
4.Woman should try have as many children as they can as long as they can raise them properly, I think it depends on time and place, its specific to each woman, there is an obvious trend of Muslims in west having less and less children which i am completely against, but you still have to understand everyone is different. The ideal birthrate for Muslims should be around 5-6, and there should be proper support for mothers by their family and wider society which right now there is not.
How would that be possible when you were advocating against birth control recently?! In a world without birth control and Alhamdulilah low infant morality rates, fertile women will be having 10+ kids like back home and even then morality rates are high!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why would you marry and have kids if you can't stand children. No hate, but are you planning on having your wife spend most time with them?
Is marriage just having children?
no of course I’d never abandon my children but having children right away after marriage is nuts, one should enjoy his life before making the unrevereable step

How would that be possible when you were advocating against birth control recently?! In a world without birth control and Alhamdulilah low infant morality rates, fertile women will be having 10+ kids like back home and even then morality rates are high!
I don't recommend people get married until they are ready to have kids.
If they are married they use natural birth control but must always be ready for the risk of having children.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I waited five years but then had my other children back to back so it depends.

Thank you for sharing this abaayo..

Hugs GIF

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Telling a man i don't want kids yet so don't release your load into me is a vain task, you're forgetting that sweet spot is why many singletons have accidental pregnancies. Most people want to plan their pregnancies but that doesn't translate well in bed. Sorry for the lack of polite words but no married man is willingly going to wear a condom or shoot outside the target, that's killing the fun no pun intended.

that would depend on the girl. She’s the one who’s going through all the pain. Definitely something they both need to discuss. Typically somali women have children right away because they can’t trust farax to stay after his had his meal he will more than like bounce she figures Atleast if she has a baby out of it it’s good deal for her.

Trending