how hawiye see clan maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Somalia_clan_families_and_major_subclans.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley:
Hutus truly are landheer:wow:

Horta why is it always the most Madow/Nigerian looking are the ones who call others Hutu?

Looking like the way u do Bandit, u should be the last one calling others names.

LooL walee waa yaab.

And its actually true that Hawiye are infact the biggest Somali Qabiil by far.

This was even confirmed by ur Aabo Siyaad Barre's administration.

Apollo

VIP
Horta why is it always the most Madow/Nigerian looking are the ones who call others Hutu?

Looking like the way u do Bandit, u should be the last one calling others names.

LooL walee waa yaab.

The Hutu insult is more about the behavior than looks. The Hutu are known as the most barbaric tribe of Africa. They killed a million Tutsis with machetes and even ate them.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I have a lot of clan maps. Most are Darood propaganda and 1 from 1999 is made by a Hawiye. I will make a clan map thread a other time.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Bandit the one you posted is a recycled one made by the CIA in the 70's, They probably worked side by side with the regime when making it.

And its actually true that Hawiye are infact the biggest Somali Qabiil by far.

This was even confirmed by ur Aabo Siyaad Barre's administration.

thats because hawyie absorbs so many clans into their confederation, degodia/ajuuran are not even hawyie, there is also a bantu clan called kamasle in hawyie.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
All clans are a confederation, but Hawiye were the ones to absorb many clans in modern times for political reasons. They made a smart move. No one can deny that. 2015 and both have big forehead and the other might still think he is more nasab even if his bank account is 0 or he is a qaxooti. Arrogance is what Hawiye didn't have and they monopolized on absorbing other Samaale clans. For example you can consider it as Ogaden absorbing Jidwaaq.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

LooL walee waa yaab.
You seem so angry:wow: I love how I look:rejoice:
Hutus stay hating:umad:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I know bro obviously. lool. My posts were about the one you just posted not the edited Hawiye one.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Best map I have ever seen on Somali clans and their respective land. This is from 1930 though,so around 85 years ago. Much has changed, especially in the south where Hawiye and Darod both expanded quite a bit.

0zbBble.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts