How do Somali people perceive Half-Somalis

Then why is Bilal never mentioned as an Arab in the hadiths but as a black man?

His father was Arab?

You see the problem behind your logics
What problem is there? During Bilal’s time the whole concept of being “Arab” didn’t even exist, Bilal was described using his color because of that.

How does a homosexual even try to involve deen tho? (You didn’t even do it right cuz the deen supports what I’m saying).
:umwhat:
A Somali father is what makes you Somali, end of story.

psyche

To each their own
What problem is there? During Bilal’s time the whole concept of being “Arab” didn’t even exist, Bilal was described using his color because of that.

How does a homosexual even try to involve deen tho? (You didn’t even do it right cuz the deen supports what I’m saying).
:umwhat:
A Somali father is what makes you Somali, end of story.

You missed my point but go off

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My Dad is Kuwaiti and my mom is a regular Somali woman.
You’re Kuwaiti at the end of the day. You’re what your dad is. :manny: If you visit Somalia you’d be treated just like anyone else unless ofc you’re rich and bandits get the drop on you.:browtf:

By your logics a person that is 90% non-somali but has a paternal great great grandfather is considered Somali whereas the person who is 90% Somali but doesn't have a paternal link isn't.

Does that seem right to you?

You can be 100% Somali but without a clan you’ll be ostracized. That’s the whole reason our culture is messed up. Where have you been?

Realistically Somalis back home don’t accept mixed kids at all. Regardless of paternal lineage.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
We don't care YALL are the ones seeking attention by making all these ethnicity tags and bullshyt even this thread is an example. If you seek out attention the attention you get will always be negative nigga

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
You missed my point but go off

He is clueless. Don’t waste your time.

Bilal was denied his paternal lineage because he was once a slave. It had nothing to do with the color of his skin. Arabs back then were actually dark and they used to boast about their dark skin tone.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Look at all the arabian bootyclappers orgasming over a half arab.
:pacspit::pacspit:

Have some pride nacaala
Now normally I'd make fun of the ayrab futoclappers as well but aren't you the guy who's indhoyar girlfriends parents hate?

@Queen_Zamzam you're half Somali and half Kuwaiti that's it. No idea why you'd stress over this.

why are arabs so racist? Do you receive hidden racism from arabs?
They are kind of racist. Arabs never really liked black people cause they used to Inslave them and I guess they still think there superior. But it’s not just black people Arabs are known to be racist to each other too like if your a dark skin Arab you’ll get bullied and made fun of.

They are kind of racist. Arabs never really liked black people cause they used to Inslave them and I guess they still think there superior. But it’s not just black people Arabs are known to be racist to each other too like if your a dark skin Arab you’ll get bullied and made fun of.
Have you experienced racism from Arabs or Somalis

Depends where you live, if you're in Mogadishu, like a Banadir neighbourhood,for sure no body will ever question you about such, When I was kid my best friend kids were born into two Turkish family Neighbour whose ancestors where othman Soldier, the kids literally had blonde hair & green eyes, believe me, never I had second thought If they were somali or not, it was not up until my family moved to the west I got to know they were Somali-Turkish and luckily the moved back to Turkey and sold their homes. I my self, my third grandfather whose somali sailor from Hobyo born into Yemeni mother had alone moved to Banadir like late1800s ever since Hence and all my eyeeyo were banadiris. My experience with somalis with those from Mogadisho were great never they asked me such though for the most part it was hard for them to recognize me as Somali at first.

Btw a few people I met from countries like oman, or Kuwait were quite dark brown people who in many ways easily resembled somali but not necessarily but can still pass easily

At the end, you will meet some fascist racist people who might tell you that you're not Somali but believe me they are the worst of people in the society - Tribal minded which is the cause our country why it's so badly destroyed.

Also if Somalinmo had any place in their hearts, they would have been worried about Somalia and how to make it better instead excluding you from Your god given MtDNA

Last edited:
Have you experienced racism from Arabs or Somalis
From Somali people I usually just hear a few like terrorist jokes but nothing too much. But with Arab people since all my siblings look like straight up Arab kids and I look more like my mom( which isn’t a problem since she’s really pretty) people sometimes treat me different. But I’m lucky enough to have been born in a family that loves me and there’s a lot of other half Somali kids who have it way worse then me. But when I was 10 my grandmother bought me lightening cream as an Eid gift which I’m not sure if that’s racist or not. Arabs racism is most of the time passive aggressive and you just learn to ignore it.

I perceive them as full Somali if they look at least a bit Somali and speak Somali. The whole "paternal lineage" is bs.

There's a nigga in the genetics section with a foreign Pakistani/Indian haplogroup, meaning one of his male ancestors was ajnabi. He thought he was full Hawiye all his life.....it goes to show being pure means nothing