How do Somali galbeedians get access to weapons like Tigray did

Adal empire was somali led even though other erhnic groups were part of it but no Galla was part of it.
Oromos were never part of Adal empire nor the Habesha empire because you never existed.

The only time you gained relevance is during the time of Menelik where he used you as cannon fodder to expand his empire.

It might be possible your ancestors were amhara christians that were assimilated into oromo.Your way of thinking and softness towards amhara chrisians shows you have alot in common with them.

Can you show proof that Somali's led it? even so, it was Islam first, not somali first. not ogadeni first. not isaaq first. not issa first. not qabiil related at. all.

oromo never existed? Lol, yeah okay, what else? Any other nonsensical lies you wanna tell? I think, you may be furiously crying as you type this bro.
Calm down. Relax.
Saying Oromo history starts with Menelik is like saying Somalis are all terrorists-it's a lie. Nonsense, once again.
As far as I know, my ancestors been Muslims for quite a while. Even if somewhere down the line, they were as you say, so what? Has nothing to do with me as an individual, nor do I have any control over who my ancestors are.

Yes-because I do not wish evil, and curse, the average amhara peasant, I must be ''soft'' on them, while you, sit here cursing them, wishing evil upon them all-mother, elderly, the innocent, all of them, and somehow what you're doing and wishing, of evil, is ''good'' and ''justified.''

Yeah, sure dude!

None of that is true and you are speaking from pure anger and emotion, not logic and truth; this is very easy to tell.
Iman is judged on an individual basis, not on a nation basis. Some are righteous, some are evil, some aren't, etc. This can be said for any nation.
Just like some Somali's are righteous, some have left Islam-some of which are on this forum, some are terrorists, some are drug dealers, some rape, some traffic in arms, etc. Individuals represent themselves, not the nation they belong to.

Do not act as if that conflict was random. You know who started it-Abdi Tigray Illey, prior to that, no Oromo touched a Somali there, and as I said before, any oromo who wronged a somali, deserves to face justice, and the same for somalis.
Jawar's beliefs are his, when it comes to religion, that does not represent all Oromo's.
That's like al shabab terrorists, somali drug dealers, other evil somalis are representative of you all. Nonsense.
Which galla was fighting habesha in the 13 century?
You guys were pagans then.
So Abdi Iley started what? Iley Lemma magarsa ,Abye were all working for TPF.

Secondly why did Oromos hack their somali neighbours with machette and burn their villages and even burn somali civilians alive?
Dont tell me they were fighting Iley.Iley is just like Mustafa who is sending Liyu Polis to go fight to defend amhara.

Also gallas were still displacing and killing somalis way after Iley was imprisoned by Abye and Mustafa was the president.
Just like today when Abye the murtad is killing somalis and displacing them in Sitti.

Also during TPLF rule majority of ENDF were galla and were committing attrocities in both DDS and Somalia.

Last edited:
Can you show proof that Somali's led it? even so, it was Islam first, not somali first. not ogadeni first. not isaaq first. not issa first. not qabiil related at. all.

oromo never existed? Lol, yeah okay, what else? Any other nonsensical lies you wanna tell? I think, you may be furiously crying as you type this bro.
Calm down. Relax.
Saying Oromo history starts with Menelik is like saying Somalis are all terrorists-it's a lie. Nonsense, once again.
As far as I know, my ancestors been Muslims for quite a while. Even if somewhere down the line, they were as you say, so what? Has nothing to do with me as an individual, nor do I have any control over who my ancestors are.

Yes-because I do not wish evil, and curse, the average amhara peasant, I must be ''soft'' on them, while you, sit here cursing them, wishing evil upon them all-mother, elderly, the innocent, all of them, and somehow what you're doing and wishing, of evil, is ''good'' and ''justified.''

Yeah, sure dude!
Galla are a confederation does an oromo from Shewa look like the one in Hararghe?
Every oromo looks different according to geographical location.Tgose that live with amhara are mostly midgets and have amhara tradition while thosr that live with somalis look like Somalis and those that live with gambelas,Souther nationalities look like dinkas.
You guys have no uniformity.

Yes Adal empire was somali led because Adal was in somali heartland.Also Amhmed Grang and his soilders were recruited from Somalis clans.No mention of gallas being recruited though.Even no mention of oromo as an ethnicity livibg in muslim adal.

Which galla was fighting habesha in the 13 century?
You guys were pagans then.
So Abdi Iley started what? Iley Lemma magarsa ,Abye were all working for TPF.

Secondly why did Oromos hack their somali neighbours with machette and burn their villages and even burn somali civilians alive?
Dont tell me they were fighting Iley.Iley is just like Mustafa who is sending Liyu Polis to go fight to defend Oromos.

Also gallas were still displacing and killing somalis way after Iley was imprisoned by Abye and Mustafa was the president.
Just like today when Abye the murtad is killing somalis and displacing them in Sitti.

Also during TPLF rule majority of ENDF were galla and were committing attrocities in both DDS and Somalia.

I'm not gonna teach you everything. if you want the knowledge, buy the book, which provides ample proof.

Regardless of what we were back then, we were in that general for a long time, and when you deny that, you are just showing how blinded you are by anger, hatred, etc, that it makes you deny the truth.
We all know that, when the oromo protest movement began to shake the core of the tplf, that they decided to weaken it by opening up a front in the east, using abdi illy and liyyu somali forces, to attack the oromo there. they were raping girls, burning homes, taking land, and more crimes.
when no one was doing anything to stop it, the oromo there took matters into their hands, and yes, some committed crimes, which I condemn and am against. wrong is wrong, even if my own child, parent, aunt, or cousin does it. this is how it should BE.
lamma, abiy, all are criminal enablers of the tplf, you are telling the truth. and they deceived us all, or many of us.
when was that, after abdi was gone, that somali's were displaced? peace has been there in the east, where we border each other for quite a while now. and let's hope it stays that way.

at the most, oromo were a third of the army, not the majority, the amhara outnumbered us actually, even now, in the army, the tigrayans dominated the top general positions.
and those soldiers represent themselves, not all oromos.
do you think sitti is worse than oromia? no.
do you think that, abiy has time to commit troops to sitti, while his troops are getting whipped in tigray, and are now stationed near the dam afraid of egypt?!

Galla are a confederation does an oromo from Shewa look like the one in Hararghe?
Every oromo looks different according to geographical location.Tgose that live with amhara are mostly midgets and have amhara tradition while thosr that live with somalis look like Somalis and those that live with gambelas,Souther nationalities look like dinkas.
You guys have no uniformity.

Yes Adal empire was somali led because Adal was in somali heartland.Also Amhmed Grang and his soilders were recruited from Somalis clans.No mention of gallas being recruited though.Even no mention of oromo as an ethnicity livibg in muslim adal.

Somali's are a confederation too, and are diverse in looks. Oromo's maybe more diverse, because we conquered more people, true, and encountered a diversity of people, more than somali's.
this does not change anything. we are still a nation, like somali's.
i am not from anywhere near somali's, yet even habeshas in real life confuse me for being somali, even somali's approach me at the mosque thinking i am one of them-so what does that mean?
am I a long lost somali nomad, who became a farmer?!
you are saying we are influenced by our neighbors, but who isn't? you think somali's don't intermarry and gain influence from those they border/neighbor? Lol. wow.

I'm not gonna teach you everything. if you want the knowledge, buy the book, which provides ample proof.

Regardless of what we were back then, we were in that general for a long time, and when you deny that, you are just showing how blinded you are by anger, hatred, etc, that it makes you deny the truth.
We all know that, when the oromo protest movement began to shake the core of the tplf, that they decided to weaken it by opening up a front in the east, using abdi illy and liyyu somali forces, to attack the oromo there. they were raping girls, burning homes, taking land, and more crimes.
when no one was doing anything to stop it, the oromo there took matters into their hands, and yes, some committed crimes, which I condemn and am against. wrong is wrong, even if my own child, parent, aunt, or cousin does it. this is how it should BE.
lamma, abiy, all are criminal enablers of the tplf, you are telling the truth. and they deceived us all, or many of us.
when was that, after abdi was gone, that somali's were displaced? peace has been there in the east, where we border each other for quite a while now. and let's hope it stays that way.

at the most, oromo were a third of the army, not the majority, the amhara outnumbered us actually, even now, in the army, the tigrayans dominated the top general positions.
and those soldiers represent themselves, not all oromos.
do you think sitti is worse than oromia? no.
do you think that, abiy has time to commit troops to sitti, while his troops are getting whipped in tigray, and are now stationed near the dam afraid of egypt?!
The writer of your historic book is Mohamed Hassen.

You guys are the biggest plagiarists in history.Why do you think the walls of Haraar were build mostly to keep away gallas.
The only time you took over harar is when galla Ras Mackenon ransacked it with the blessing of the white man.

Somali Liyu Polis was around 40K so dont twll me Abdi Iley would send all of the 40K and vacate Somali Kilil for Alshabaab and send them to rape 60 million oromos do you know how absurd your statement is.If Ileybjad sent all his Liyu Polis then he wouldnt have been safe inJigjiga.Secondly what can 40K somali liyu polise with AK 47 do against 60million oromos?
Next time bring something tangible.But we well know 1 million somalis were displaced during Abyes tenure in Qaloji and it wasnt only done by Oromo Liyu Polis but entire oromo qerro vigilantis.
Alhamdulilah Allah divided you now and you are killing each other ( Oromo Liyu Vs Qerro) that is the curse of the somali unarmed civilians your qerro burned their villages.

Oromo liyu polis,ENDF,Amhara militia and Eritrean forces have been killing raping,burning your villages yet ironically you support Abye and his regime what an irony.

Somali's are a confederation too, and are diverse in looks. Oromo's maybe more diverse, because we conquered more people, true, and encountered a diversity of people, more than somali's.
i am not from anywhere near somali's, yet even habeshas in real life confuse me for being somali, even somali's approach me at the mosque thinking i am one of them-so what does that mean?
you are saying we are influenced by our neighbors, but who isn't? you think somali's don't intermarry and gain influence from those they border/neighbor? Lol. wow.
Nah we are not as diverse as you guys.
You guys dont even share the same culture.
The only reason you conquered those lands is because Somalis and habeshas became awakened for fighting over centuries this stalemate made it easy for gallas to move and expand and take over their lands. That is why you will find your people in rayya and Hararghe.

the same way somalis became Muslim: someone came to them, preaching it, and they embraced it. now the muslim oromo are the biggest muslim ethnicity in the horn. :D
what do somali's prefer? secular communism under siad barre? farmajo's secular rule? or?

Was he Sudaani or Muslim Abyssinian

what do somali's prefer? secular communism under siad barre? farmajo's secular rule? or?

They prefer Muslim rulers without foreign protectors or tribal communism

siad barre saw ethiopia in internal turmoil and decided to attack

Which dictator do you or Oromo generally hate more Mengistu or Barre

the oromo of that time lost land to both of those groups u mentioned, so they wanted it back

What Oromo clan lost what territory to which Somaali clan and when how long before the Abyssinian-Cadal wars

the oromo were fighting the habesha before you guys were. our wars go back to the 13th century, at least; what about yours? can you post proof if it was before that, then?

What Oromo clans were fighting Abyssinia since 13th century and what's the proof

I think @Sheikh Kulkuli is saying each Oromo clans is presumably genetically homogenous but the clans are genetically different, certain Oromo clans are genetically closer to certain non Oromo clans/nations. Where as Somaali clan genomes are much closer to other Somaali clans' genomes, you would not be able to assign to a clan an individual Somali genome except y chomosome haplogroup but you might be able to do that with an Oromo individual genome i.e. Oromo are a product of recent admixture and identity changes involving tribes that were previously isolated/different from each other, whereas Somaalis are not products of recent admixture

I personally dont care about recent admixtures and whethere one looks Abyssinian or NiloSaharan etc. The only genetics that matters are y chromosome haplogroup but that is still less important than tulture, economics and politics. Therefore Somaalis are closer to the so called non Somaali nonCushitic minority who recently migrated or forced to migrate to Somaali lands

Last edited:
Somali Galbeed is very flat land, whereas Tigray land is mountainous. Mountains by their very nature are conductive to guerrilla warfare, unlike flat land. So the Tigray had a big geographical advantage also.
mountains or not, there's no way tigray could have taken on both Ethiopia and Eritrea, plus all the Amhara militia without the west helping them with intel regarding movement of Abiye's army, their numbers, what kinda weapons they're carrying etc..

there's also a suspicion they might have been armed by the US through so called humanitrian agencies.

I remember a time where Tigray used to get karbaashed by ONLF who only used AK47s and BKAms, to the point where they had to create Somali Liyuu police.

in 2009, ONLF killed the highest ranking Ethiopian general who was tigray.

Tigrays ain't shit on their own, that's my point.

If there was a unity among somalis in galbeed, and they had the supply of weapons, we would be free in days I believe.

@Ferrari OK the Isaaq parts of Hawd. You wouldn't mind those parts joining SL?
no I wouldn't mind.
no need for cuqdad and blind hatred. If we can create a pan Somali movement, and fight as one, get our independence, you take every inch of land that is yours, same goes for dir, harti, etc....

doesn't make sense to fight Ethiopia because they oppress you if you are going to do something similar to your fellow Somalis.

kenya and ethiopia = over 150 million. territory disputes. water disputes.
somalis = 20 to 25 million laangaabs
when you are a laangaab race and you border hostile people who vastly outnumber you the only way to live well is unity. there is no way to successfully fend off larger enemies and thrive without unity. as soon ass they smell weakness attacks start.

a basic human concept our zoo nation cannot see. instead they see their little bedouin tribes as laandheere nations. la xawla. :meleshame:
Tigrays have proved to us that numbers don't mean shit. it's the quality of people that count.

I remember in one of Dhoodaan's gabays

"Tabar ma'aha xoog, inleen garashaa taag leh"

tayo over tiro
quality over quantity.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
somali galbeed need to use oromos, i know oromos want revenge on habesha so use that to win u war, little isku dir never hurts :mjlaugh:

somali galbeed need to use oromos, i know oromos want revenge on habesha so use that to win u war, little isku dir never hurts :mjlaugh:
:childplease:
20k oromo liyuu just went to defend xabashis even though there is a war going between them over land where thousands of oroms and xabashis perished. :mjkkk:

we're low IQ but oroms are 100x worse.

Oromo history is built on hate on somalis.I guess Xabashis mind fucked them so much that they see us as their enemies.Didnt you see that oromo guy @Abba Sadacha views the mahdinas a vilian but menelik as a saviour.
Then he will bring ayats to try to brain wash you.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Oromo history is built on hate on somalis.I guess Xabashis mind fucked them so much that they see us as their enemies.Didnt you see that oromo guy @Abba Sadacha views the mahdinas a vilian but menelik as a saviour.
Then he will bring ayats to try to brain wash you.
habesha hate us more than oromo do but oromo are a threat

reer

VIP
Tigrays have proved to us that numbers don't mean shit. it's the quality of people that count.

I remember in one of Dhoodaan's gabays

"Tabar ma'aha xoog, inleen garashaa taag leh"

tayo over tiro
quality over quantity.
tigray is a war zone and somalis are a failed nation. but we laandheere n shiidh. :meleshame:

abwaan Halgamaa jaamac labi AUN!

a little back story to this guy.

He and muxumed anni were captured and forced to dig their own graves, but survived after digging the grave because ONLF knew where he was held and attacked at night.
he survived for many years and eventually martyred in different battle.

this is muxumed anni and he lives today and is in qoraxay, but he spent after 4 years in jail after surviving that night, and escaped the jail in 2018.

36755838_2036632663253856_6358930674954534912_n.jpg

Last edited:
No trust me if oromos ever get power they will wipe you out.
Just look at how they displaced a million somalis in Jinicsane during the time of Abye.

Ilahey ba hada isku mashquliyey.

Purportedly leaked audio of Axmaara kilil president where he claims Qoti kilil sent 10 thousand Liyu

Assuming mobilization was proportional to population, Cagjar may have only sent a thousand then again it might be proportional to experience of a kilil's liyuu forces, a particular kilil governor's enthusiasm for Tigray war, etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.