How do Somali galbeedians get access to weapons like Tigray did

Oromos: 60 percent or more, are Muslims.
Amhara's: at least 20 percent, Muslims.
Somali's: all Muslims.
Tigrayans: they lie, but I've heard anywhere from 15-25 percent are Muslims.
Afars: mostly Muslim.
Silte, Harari's/Aderes, the Argobba, other's, mostly Muslims.

I didn't say it was a Muslim country-I said the majority of its people are Muslims, which is true.
The Muslims let ethnicity divide them, hence why they are in a weak position in Ethiopia.
no its weak because your leaders like gobena who you idolise chose kufur and chose to serve kafir backward savage like menelik.
he is with menelik in hell today.

Can you show me where I said that the Mahdist was an ''evil'' or ''bad guy''?
Please show me??
when you say the mahdi was looting oromo muslims and you had to fight him by siding with gobena the murtad.That rises eye brows.

Trying to defame muslim leaders that risked their lives to waged war against genocidal highlander christians.
Highlights and exposes you as a munafiq,
that is why I said if I was to spare you or an extremist habesha.I would not hesist to spare the habesha people like you are the biggest enemies of Islam and cushitism.
No wonder you love Abye the murtad because he is an oromo like gobena.
seems like your love for murtad oromos is more than the muslims you claim to love.

when you say the mahdi was looting oromo muslims and you had to fight him by siding with gobena the murtad.That rises eye brows.

Trying to defame muslim leaders that risked their lives to waged war against genocidal highlander christians.
Highlights and exposes you as a munafiq,
that is why I said if I was to spare you or an extremist habesha.I would not hesist to spare the habesha people like you are the biggest enemies of Islam and cushitism.
No wonder you love Abye the murtad because he is an oromo like gobena.
seems like your love for murtad oromos is more than the muslims you claim to love.

Nope. I said, he invaded Oromo lands, and was defeated there.
I never once said he was bad, or good, or etc.
The Oromo's in that area, as I've said before, aren't Majority Muslims.
gobana was never Muslim either, nor have I ever claimed to support him.
I gave him his credit, for being a tough fighter, but never once did I SAY I support what he did.
This is called: being impartial, even when discussing an enemy.
This battle of the mahdists, weren't against the habeshas, by the way.
there is no such thing as ''cushitism'' let's be honest here. you insult oromos daily and even other somali clans, daily.

never said I love abiy either. but keep lying, if you want. I said I backed him initially, because the opdo seemed to have changed and sided with their people, but later when i saw that he betrayed us, i admitted that many of us, including me, were wrong about him. he fooled many of us and others, too.

Nope. I said, he invaded Oromo lands, and was defeated there.
I never once said he was bad, or good, or etc.
The Oromo's in that area, as I've said before, aren't Majority Muslims.
gobana was never Muslim either, nor have I ever claimed to support him.
I gave him his credit, for being a tough fighter, but never once did I SAY I support what he did.
This is called: being impartial, even when discussing an enemy.
This battle of the mahdists, weren't against the habeshas, by the way.
there is no such thing as ''cushitism'' let's be honest here. you insult oromos daily and even other somali clans, daily.

never said I love abiy either. but keep lying, if you want. I said I backed him initially, because the opdo seemed to have changed and sided with their people, but later when i saw that he betrayed us, i admitted that many of us, including me, were wrong about him. he fooled many of us and others, too.
stop going in circles
from your story it was ok for menelik the amhara to plunder oromos and force convert them to christianity and force them to adopt amharic culture and sell oromos as slaves.as well as evey 100 oromo family was undeone amhara lord where they worked from dawn to dusk breaking their back becoming squatters in their land.
But for mahdi who was saving muslim oromos from humiliation to you he was invading oromo land and you are proud that your ancestors fought him.

This is enough evidence to prove your hypocricy.

stop going in circles
from your story it was ok for menelik the amhara to plunder oromos and force convert them to christianity and force them to adopt amharic culture and sell oromos as slaves.as well as evey 100 oromo family was undeone amhara lord where they worked from dawn to dusk breaking their back becoming squatters in their land.
But for mahdi who was saving muslim oromos from humiliation to you he was invading oromo land and you are proud that your ancestors fought him.

This is enough evidence to prove your hypocricy.

I am telling it how it is, and you cannot stand it. Just say that.
When did I say that it was okay for menelik to do anything that you said?
Can you show me the proof, please?

Can you show me where mahdi went to a majority muslim oromo land, and attempted to ally with them and free them? as opposed to mahdists raiding and invading a land where there were few if any Muslims?

and can you show me where I said I was proud of any side in that war? All I said was, that oromo's of that area proved that they were tough fighters, whether it was them fighting the mahdists, the egyptians in harar, the abysssinians/amhara/tigrayans, etc.

Can you show me where mahdi went to a majority muslim oromo land, and attempted to ally with them and free them? as opposed to mahdists raiding and invading a land where there were few if any Muslims?

and can you show me where I said I was proud of any side in that war? All I said was, that oromo's of that area proved that they were tough fighters, whether it was them fighting the mahdists, the egyptians in harar, the abysssinians/amhara/tigrayans, etc.
If only you stopped exposing yourself.:jcoleno:

reer

VIP

fighting sudanese on behalf of dogs like menelik is something you should not bring up especially with foreigners. its like somalis bragging about mussolinis kicking out selassie. do you know how absurd you sound?

fighting sudanese on behalf of dogs like menelik is something you should not bring up especially with foreigners. its like somalis bragging about mussolinis kicking out selassie. do you know how absurd you sound?

The Oromo there were defending themselves, not fighting for menelik bro.
the mahdists didn't come with flowers and say ''hey guys, let's be together and form an alliance.''
they came with swords, weapons blazing, so what would you expect?
if oromo muslims came to jigjiga, weapons blazing, would you say the same? or if they went to mogadishu? no? okay, then.

The Oromo there were defending themselves, not fighting for menelik bro.
the mahdists didn't come with flowers and say ''hey guys, let's be together and form an alliance.''
they came with swords, weapons blazing, so what would you expect?
if oromo muslims came to jigjiga, weapons blazing, would you say the same? or if they went to mogadishu? no? okay, then.
oromo muslims in our ends had good relations with somalis during the fight against menelik and the wesern colonialists.
On the other hand had Mahdi turned up in our ends we would welcome him like a hero but you macca oromos are something else you even gave out your sisters to be married to alchoholic farright amhara.

But your kinds aka gobenas were ready to even forfeit their religion and obey a dirty primitive amhara king aka menelik who was being given weapons by the Europeans.

oromo muslims in our ends had good relations with somalis during the fight against menelik and the wesern colonialists.

But your kinds aka gobenas were ready to even forfeit their religion and obey a dirty primitive amhara king aka menelik who was being given weapons by the Europeans.

Some Muslims were in his army, others weren't. I am just stating the truth, I am not saying I am on Menelik's side. I am not on his side, nor am I a fan of his.
We were conquered due to 1-lack of firearms, and 2-lack of unity.
Somali's, some allied with ras makonnen, father of haile selassie, one of menelik's closest generals, so he established ''katamas'' there, or military bases, and this is what they based their claims to the ogaden/somali lands later on.

My family is mostly from Jimma, my mom's dad, and my dad's dad are Jimman, but also some from Guji, and my great grandma is full silte. so, the Jimma side, had 50 guns, and gobana came and said ''look bro, we will destroy you, you cannot resist our european firearms, so if you submit, and pay taxes yearly, we won't build churches in jimma and we will allow you self-administration,'' and jimma abba jifar agreed, because he didn't want his people to be massacred and then, have churches forcefully built there. You can disagree or agree with his move, but that's what happened bro.

Some Muslims were in his army, others weren't. I am just stating the truth, I am not saying I am on Menelik's side. I am not on his side, nor am I a fan of his.
Somali's, some allied with ras makonnen, father of haile selassie, one of menelik's closest generals, so he established ''katamas'' there, or military bases, and this is what they based their claims to the ogaden/somali lands later on.

My family is mostly from Jimma, my mom's dad, and my dad's dad are Jimman, but also some from Guji, and my great grandma is full silte. so, the Jimma side, had 50 guns, and gobana came and said ''look bro, we will destroy you, you cannot resist our european firearms, so if you submit, and pay taxes yearly, we won't build churches in jimma and we will allow you self-administration,'' and jimma abba jifar agreed, because he didn't want his people to be massacred and then, have churches forcefully built there. You can disagree or agree with his move, but that's what happened bro.
those muslims in his army were kafirs.

No somali sided with ras mackenon as a clan only few sell outs that helped capture Harar but the capture of Harar was planned by British, French etc .Jigjga was under British rule.The Ogaden region was mostly under British colonialsm till it was transfered to Haile Selasie in 1954.

dont try creating fake history.

The only time Somalis made truce with amhara is during Lij Iyasu who was latter dehroned by the Church and the Europeans for being muslim.

those muslims in his army were kafirs.

No somali sided with ras mackenon as a clan only few sell outs that helped capture Harar but the capture of Harar was planned by British, French etc .Jigjga was under British rule.The Ogaden region was mostly under British colonialsm till it was transfered to Haile Selasie in 1954.

dont try creating fake history.

The only time Somalis made truce with amhara is during Lij Iyasu who was latter dehroned by the Church and the Europeans for being muslim.

If you say so.

Ras Makonnen had Somali allies, there, no doubt, it is documented,

''Governon Makonnen, meanwhile, raided deep into the Ogaden, where he fortified water holes and garrisoned them with nomadic Somali allies [thus establishing an Ethiopian claim to the Ogaden that would be invoked in the bitter border war of 1977].''

If you say so.

Ras Makonnen had Somali allies, there, no doubt, it is documented,

''Governon Makonnen, meanwhile, raided deep into the Ogaden, where he fortified water holes and garrisoned them with nomadic Somali allies [thus establishing an Ethiopian claim to the Ogaden that would be invoked in the bitter border war of 1977].''

Haraar,Hawash, Babili, adama, dire daba etc and surrounding was part of the Ogaden. The Ogaden land has shrunk over the years while oromos expanded to it.

There was a lot of wars that were fought against Amhara each time the British came to their aid.

somalis were not only fighting Menelik but were fighting also British & Italians.
We had three fronts.
tell me any somali clan that become christian under menelik like vast number of oromos.
How many fronts did oromo have just menelik.Do you think that if the British or French were Absent Rasmakenon or other dogs would have a chance?

You are an online scammer secondly you are a qotti galla like jawar.

I dont negotiate with fake muslims like you we know oromo well.
They only use Islam when it suits them but will turn into savage zulu when they get few guns.

Did westernQoti convert through contact with Sudan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hypothetically speaking do most Muslim Oromo prefer secular
  • OromiaGadaa
  • OromianEthiopiawinet
  • MuslimOromo plurality/majority confederation Islamic tribes/nations like Cafar, Argoba, Harari Baajuun, Soomali, Saaho, Gosha etc
You appear to prefer an Oromo led greaterEthiopia led by Orthodox/Pentay alliance

Last edited:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
not true. plenty of mountains on the west side. the biggest hurdle is lack of unity followed by lack of arms aka support from a superpower country.
which clans are willing to fight the enemy and could you rank the clans from best to worst fighters. I know the Og’s are number.

which clans are willing to fight the enemy and could you rank the clans from best to worst fighters. I know the Og’s are number.
all somali clans can fight. however, since ogaden are in charge, they make up majority of liyuu police so if they do go, it will be mostly ogaden.

Did westernQoti convert through contact with Sudan

hypothetically speaking do most Muslim Oromo prefer secular
  • OromiaGadaa
  • OromianEthiopiawinet
  • MuslimOromo plurality/majority confederation Islamic tribes/nations like Cafar, Argoba, Harari Baajuun, Soomali, Saaho, Gosha etc
You appear to prefer an Oromo led greaterEthiopia led by Orthodox/Pentay alliance

Walaalo I dont know probably western qotti become muslims from the assimilated communities it engulfed during its expansion.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
all somali clans can fight. however, since ogaden are in charge, they make up majority of liyuu police so if they do go, it will be mostly ogaden.
What relationship do OG have with cisse? Are they pro seperation? lets say somali galbeed breaks away from Ethiopia i know the cisse in siti will rather join djibouti then somalia.