How do Somali galbeedians get access to weapons like Tigray did

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
First and foremost dissolve ONLF in a heartbeat. No offence but as occupied territory you can’t afford to be further dividing yourselves along clan lines. It should be of utmost importance that clan is completely and utterly stripped from politics and clan fueds are handled directly by meetings with clan elders organised by the government or the army directly.

The second most important thing is organising the liyu police. They’re all over the place, segregated by clan and are considered a terrorist organisation by most. If galbeed is to ever free itself from Ethiopia it needs a unified army under central command and is clan inclusive. These troops must be stationed along galbeeds entire boarder.

Third point is to change the capital. Jijiga is basically a boarder town considering jinacsi is part of oromia now. It’s also very mountainous and not a great defence point since somalis aren’t equipped to fight on mountainous regions. Jijiga is also politically and economically intertwined with non somalis most notably amharas so would cause issues in the politics of galbeed changing to become more rebellious/independent. The capital should be changed back to gode for a number of reasons including keeping the big foots happy considering they just lost a lot of political dominance.

Fourth point is to create a somali party including of Somalis from all corners of galbeed and to financially cut off any opposition. This presidents of this party’s clans should never be discussed in media or even known if possible. This party should also push for autonomy whilst strengthening its army and should also attempt to become politically dominant in the addis government as leverage. A somali president of Ethiopia will makes things much easier but ofcourse that’s very unlikely. Another thing that’s needed is a stable, strong Somalia. Somalia surrounded galbeed on all boarders and the stability of Somalia is absolutely crucial for a free galbeed. Hypothetically if aomalia stabilises and the weapons ban is lifted, Somalia can secretly supply the new galbeed army as well as provide training etc. Galbeed should also push for a referendum around its boarder regions specifically in hararghe. A lot of somali-oromo communities felt subjugated under previous single clan dominated entities (Abdi iley) but would rather be with somalis but were pushed to switch sides for safety. A referendum should take place in the region and I’m sure the jarso in jinacsi and the karanle in babile would happily reunite with their Somali brothers who now own a prosperous, United region. If this referendum leads to many of these communities joining the Somali region, they should also attempt to take dire dawa politically since galbeed could potentially be surrounding it so oromos will loose the pull they have on it.

Another thing that’s absolutely crucial is somaliland and Somalia uniting or atleast being on the same side. Some sort of somali Union with SL being recognised or autonomy within Somalia needs to be reached but animosity between the two will send all liberation plans crashing into the ground. Both sides are needed to enter crucial points into galbeed incase it ever gets to military intervention from our end (SL being arguably the more important factor). Another factor to have on our side is Djibouti. One of Ethiopias biggest geographical weaknesses is this rift which practically cuts the country in half. Getting troops into this rift can provide us with a clear road to addis practically straight through Ethiopia cutting all defence paths in half. Considering current politics if it ever gets to this, tigray will also be fighting for independence so we handle the east and the handle the north with the OLA probably fighting on both ends too. View attachment 193054
An assault into this rift needs to take place from Djibouti to be most effective specifically dikhil. This paired with assaults from all other fronts could secure galbeeds independence and correct barres mistake.

If it does come to military intervention from Somalia again then the biggest battle grounds again will be around the harar-dir dhabe area. Hararis have lost control of harar and have completely assimilated into Itopiyawinet so having them on our side like barre did is practically impossible. But if galbeed can get dir dhabe to be part of it, we can surround harar and capture the city. Another option is populating Ethiopias eastern command with ethnic Somali militants like the tigrayans did and then capture the base taking all the weapons they have. If any of this takes place Ethiopia will practically collapse and no longer exist which means the west will get involved. We can act as peacemakers and after capturing galbeed and marching in on addis instead of getting greedy like barre did we can instead send a peace treaty over to addis who would gladly accept it considering the OLA has probably already cut off all roads into and out of addis and tigray is practically independent. This peace treaty should demand all of galbeed, dir dhabe, the Somali parts of hararghe and bale and the city of harar. Muslim oromos should be given the option of joining this new somaliweyn with complete autonomy to run themselves under a Muslim nation instead of being subjugated by a Christian one although I only expect the oromos of hararghe and bale-arsi to agree to this. If the Muslim oromos choose us over the Abyssinians then there’s two options. Either give themcomplete autonomy as special regions with in Somaliweyn or intergrate them into somaliweyn but change the name to something like Bosnia and Herzegovina (somaliweyn and oromia?) since keeping it as somaliweyn is no longer viable due to the Muslim oromo population being almost our size. The afar region should be given a similar option under the pretext of the deen and a similar culture. Of all this works then Djibouti should probably join us too most likely with French permission so maybe throw them an extra military base or something. Reer NFD should not be sought after as it would be more beneficial for them to stay with kenya and slowly take over it from the inside.

Just a hypothetical :manny:
Mashallah we have a military general here

Oromo is the clan, Oromia is the area. OLF is the group. Ogaden is the clan, Ogadenia is the area, ONLF is the group. I just wanted to point out, that OLF represents Oromia, which itself (state of Oromia) represents different clans. I ain't Ogaden, but I truly am baffled by the one sided views.
Dont argue with this qotti.
He is not a simpleton he is a mini amhara with very extreme views.I doubt he is even oromo.

Oromo is the clan, Oromia is the area. OLF is the group. Ogaden is the clan, Ogadenia is the area, ONLF is the group. I just wanted to point out, that OLF represents Oromia, which itself (state of Oromia) represents different clans. I ain't Ogaden, but I truly am baffled by the one sided views.

No, Oromo is the nation, a clan of ours would be: Maccaa-my clan, or Tuulama. Or Karrayu. Or Guji.
OLF represents all Oromo clans. Somali is the nation, Ogaden is the/a clan.
If you wish to call it Ogadenia, sure, but to us, it's Somali State, because the Ogaden ain't the only Somali's there.

Itobiya doesnt belong to your mother.

I can comment on oromo because we have the murtad Abye as PM of Ethiopia not of qotti Galla.

You on the other hand are a shameless scammer that pretends to preach islam when you are exposed.

I know it doesn't, when did I say it did?
You are contradicting yourself when you say, that you can comment on Oromo and Ethiopian affairs, while you do not want an Oromo to comment on yours, as if what happens in our neighbors areas won't effect us. That's not how it works, brother.

Sure, you can insult me all you want, when you resort to personal insults and attacks, it only further proves that I am right here, because you could not refute me or use an intellectual response.

No, Oromo is the nation, a clan of ours would be: Maccaa-my clan, or Tuulama. Or Karrayu. Or Guji.
If you wish to call it Ogadenia, sure, but to us, it's Somali State, because the Ogaden ain't the only Somali's there.
Your oromo sublcan maccha have been the treacherous clan that sided with Menelik and ethnic clleansed other Oromos and even made others forced to abandon their religion.

We dont want traitors especially raw meat eating gallas who are part time muslims and who fight along side extremist amharas against their own or muslims.

I know it doesn't, when did I say it did?
You are contradicting yourself when you say, that you can comment on Oromo and Ethiopian affairs, while you do not want an Oromo to comment on yours, as if what happens in our neighbors areas won't effect us. That's not how it works, brother.

Sure, you can insult me all you want, when you resort to personal insults and attacks, it only further proves that I am right here, because you could not refute me or use an intellectual response.
How did I insult you when you are a scammer who tried several times to scam somalis on online pretending to be in need?

Secondly what intellectual response do I need to engage with someone who viewed the Sudan Mahdi as an invader and an enemy but revered the kaffir blood shedding menelik as a hero? Where is the al wala wal bara? Claimming mahdi wanted to steal yput land but menelik was protecting your land?
Do you think I forgot about the discourse we had years back?

A leopard doesnt change its spots if clim Sudans mahdi was your enemy then automatically you will be my eternal enemy however much you pretend to preach Islam.I will never buy your fake pretence.

Lastly you have no right to tell.me not to talk about Ethiopia it doesnt belong to you.The only land you can say I shouldnt talk about is Shewa and Wollega where your kins reside.

I will engage to talk about Erhiopia however much I want.Thatbis why I said its not your family property.

People of your kinds are those that have been using machettes on Somalis and have been displacing them.Hene you guys weild a machette you kill.any somalis without asking what clan he comes from.

How did I insult you when you are a scammer who tried several times to scam somalis on online pretending to be in need?

Secondly what intellectual response do I need to engage with someone who viewed the Sudan Mahdi as an invader and an enemy but revered the kaffir blood shedding menelik as a hero? Where is the al wala wal bara? Claimming mahdi wanted to steal yput land but menelik was protecting your land?
Do you think I forgot about the discourse we had years back?

A leopard doesnt change its spots if clim Sudans mahdi was your enemy then automatically you will be my eternal enemy however much you pretend to preach Islam.I will never buy your fake pretence.

Lastly you have no right to tell.me not to talk about Ethiopia it doesnt belong to you.The only land you can say I shouldnt talk about is Shewa and Wollega where your kins reside.

I will engage to talk about Erhiopia however much I want.Thatbis why I said its not your family property.

People of your kinds are those that have been using machettes on Somalis and have been displacing them.Hene you guys weild a machette you kill.any somalis without asking what clan he comes from.

SURE, if you say so.

What is an invader, as in, what is the classical definition?
Let's see:

a person or group that invades a country, region, or other place.

Was that part of Ethiopia that they raided/entered [Wallaga/Western Oromo land], their land? or Sudanese? No. Therefore, they were invaders, regardless of the religion they adhered to.
Anyone who invades my land/your land, would be an enemy, regardless of the religion.
EX: If Muslim Oromo's, armed and trained, invaded Jijiga, Mogadishu, or Djibouti, would they not be enemies to you and the people there, despite sharing the same religion?
Yes, you know they would be. Same for the mahdist issue.
When and where did I say Menelik was a ''hero''? Can you show me please? Thank you. If you cannot, or don't, I'll take it as you admitting that you're a liar/lying.

I can talk about Ethiopia, Somalia, etc, and there's nothing that you can do about it-how about that?!

The ending of what you posted, was emotional nonsense, and has nothing to do with me or anything relevant here, so I shall ignore it.

What he meant was Ogaden/Somali State is one and the same for us. It does not matter what you call it. Ogaden is the laandheere of the Somali region and the leader of us.

Your oromo sublcan maccha have been the treacherous clan that sided with Menelik and ethnic clleansed other Oromos and even made others forced to abandon their religion.

We dont want traitors especially raw meat eating gallas who are part time muslims and who fight along side extremist amharas against their own or muslims.

Some did, just like some resisted him and lost horribly, since they had no firearms.
Individuals do not represent the collective. Just like SOME* Somali drug dealers, killers, terrorists, criminals, rapists, etc, do not represent all Somali's. Same logic.

1. I do not like raw meat.
2. I am not ''fighting'' anyone or alongside anyone.

You seem very mad brother. Drink some cool water, cool out. It'll be okay.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
What he meant was Ogaden/Somali State is one and the same for us. It does not matter what you call it. Ogaden is the laandheere of the Somali region and the leader of us.
Leader of who btw

Some did, just like some resisted him and lost horribly, since they had no firearms.
Individuals do not represent the collective. Just like SOME* Somali drug dealers, killers, terrorists, criminals, rapists, etc, do not represent all Somali's. Same logic.

1. I do not like raw meat.
2. I am not ''fighting'' anyone or alongside anyone.

You seem very mad brother. Drink some cool water, cool out. It'll be okay.
you confessed that your macha midget galla clan were supporting menelik.
You also confessed you are proud of the kafir serving ras gobena.
which means it didnt bother you when large number of oromos were being brutally killed by menelik's expansionism as well as when he forced oromos to convert into christianity.

you confessed that your macha midget galla clan were supporting menelik.
You also confessed you are proud of the kafir serving ras gobena.
which means it didnt bother you when large number of oromos were being brutally killed by menelik's expansionism as well as when he forced oromos to convert into christianity.

Some Oromo clans did ally with Menelik, not only some Maccaa, some Tuulama did, and the Wallo. He had Muslim allies and Christian allies.
... That's why we say that, some Oromo's got conquered, and others were conquerors- this is why our situation is very much different than other ethnic groups in Ethiopia.
Maccaa is the same clan that produced the western oromia confederation in 1936 too, that wanted an independent oromia, and produced the finest OLF leaders, or some of them*, and where the strongest resistance to abiy in oromia is taking place.

Never said I was proud of him-I said he was a strong military leader, and popular, hence why he was so successful in wars. This is called: giving credit, where it's due.
Some resisted, and were killed, some didn't, that's life. It's not about ''not being bothered,'' it's about the objective, impartial truth.

SURE, if you say so.

What is an invader, as in, what is the classical definition?
Let's see:

a person or group that invades a country, region, or other place.

Was that part of Ethiopia that they raided/entered [Wallaga/Western Oromo land], their land? or Sudanese? No. Therefore, they were invaders, regardless of the religion they adhered to.
Anyone who invades my land/your land, would be an enemy, regardless of the religion.
EX: If Muslim Oromo's, armed and trained, invaded Jijiga, Mogadishu, or Djibouti, would they not be enemies to you and the people there, despite sharing the same religion?
Yes, you know they would be. Same for the mahdist issue.
When and where did I say Menelik was a ''hero''? Can you show me please? Thank you. If you cannot, or don't, I'll take it as you admitting that you're a liar/lying.

I can talk about Ethiopia, Somalia, etc, and there's nothing that you can do about it-how about that?!

The ending of what you posted, was emotional nonsense, and has nothing to do with me or anything relevant here, so I shall ignore it.
There was nothing called Ethiopia in the 1800s nor did yoou folks call Amharas countrymen in that period. There was no sudan or Ethiopia all land demarcations were made by the British. Menelik was helping the british and french to colonise fellow africans and the mahdi was resisting this but Ras Gobena and your kins were footsoilders of menelik serving that midget kaffir menelik to expand into modern day Ethiopia.

So dont try to shift blame claiming Mahdi was invading you Mahdi was hunting down the christian highlanders who were plundering the muslim lands and forcing muslims to convert. While Gobena was proudly baptised into christianity and served Menelik.

Some Oromo clans did ally with Menelik, not only some Maccaa, some Tuulama did, and the Wallo. He had Muslim allies and Christian allies.
... That's why we say that, some Oromo's got conquered, and others were conquerors- this is why our situation is very much different than other ethnic groups in Ethiopia.
Maccaa is the same clan that produced the western oromia confederation in 1936 too, that wanted an independent oromia, and produced the finest OLF leaders, or some of them*, and where the strongest resistance to abiy in oromia is taking place.

Never said I was proud of him-I said he was a strong military leader, and popular, hence why he was so successful in wars. This is called: giving credit, where it's due.
Some resisted, and were killed, some didn't, that's life. It's not about ''not being bothered,'' it's about the objective, impartial truth.
what military skills leadership did gobena have apart from being a traitor and a sell out that helped kill millions of oromos? wasnt the guns(donated by British,French & Russians to Menelik) he used to wipe out muslim oromo resisting against him like abi jaffar?

He was selfish traitor and is in the same place as menelik today enjoying punishment of the grave.

what military skills leadership did gobena have apart from being a traitor and a sell out that helped kill millions of oromos? wasnt the guns(donated by British,French & Russians to Menelik) he used to wipe out muslim oromo resisting against him like abi jaffar?

He was selfish traitor and is in the same place as menelik today enjoying punishment of the grave.

The fact that he fought successfully in battle and conquered, proves that. Not just the wars he fought against neighbors, but the ones against armed and tough foes-the mahdists, he fought the strong armies of emperor tewodros, he was an excellent horseman and won the jousting contests the locals had-which is how he got the attention of menelik in the first place.
the jimmans did not resist and were not massacred- no churches were even built there in meneliks time.

yes, that is true, the ending part of what u wrote.

There was nothing called Ethiopia in the 1800s nor did yoou folks call Amharas countrymen in that period. There was no sudan or Ethiopia all land demarcations were made by the British. Menelik was helping the british and french to colonise fellow africans and the mahdi was resisting this but Ras Gobena and your kins were footsoilders of menelik serving that midget kaffir menelik to expand into modern day Ethiopia.

So dont try to shift blame claiming Mahdi was invading you Mahdi was hunting down the christian highlanders who were plundering the muslim lands and forcing muslims to convert. While Gobena was proudly baptised into christianity and served Menelik.

I am referring to the Battle of Gute Dili, it clearly was Oromo lands, that were under the Abyssinian Empire/what would become Ethiopia, at the time. It was ruled by Oromo kings, who in turn, paid taxes to the emperor, who was Menelik.
If there weren't any land demarcations, the locals wouldn't have considered them to be strangers/invaders/etc, and btw soon afterwards the gobana/shawan alliance, with menelik defeated the amhara of gojjam as well-which shows, that politics were more or less based on provinces and the alliances of them, as opposed to strictly being based on ethnicity.

he was raiding for resources and trying to conquer land, like anyone else was back then, the locals, most, weren't even Muslims, and the land there was NEVER considered to be part of the mahdist empire or land, so yes, they were invaders.

I am referring to the Battle of Gute Dili, it clearly was Oromo lands, that were under the Abyssinian Empire/what would become Ethiopia, at the time. It was ruled by Oromo kings, who in turn, paid taxes to the emperor, who was Menelik.
If there weren't any land demarcations, the locals wouldn't have considered them to be strangers/invaders/etc, and btw soon afterwards the gobana/shawan alliance, with menelik defeated the amhara of gojjam as well-which shows, that politics were more or less based on provinces and the alliances of them, as opposed to strictly being based on ethnicity.

he was raiding for resources and trying to conquer land, like anyone else was back then, the locals, most, weren't even Muslims, and the land there was NEVER considered to be part of the mahdist empire or land, so yes, they were invaders.
Thank you for exposing your kafir side.

Trending