How do ppl not believe in Islam???

Why aren't you a devote worshiper of the sky god Tengri, or Zeus and the Greek Pantheon?
People don't believe in Islam the same way you don't believe in their faith/Gods :manny:

I will tell you this, when Islam legislates on things like alcohol/pork consumption and what limb to cut off for stealing, but does not explicitly abolish the ownership of HUMANS, it is an oversight so immense that I can dismiss this supposedly "Most-Merciful" deity outright.

"O you who have believed, prescribed for you is legal retribution for those murdered - the free for the free, the slave for the slave, and the female for the female..." Quran (2:178)

Here is Muhammad (a.k.a Allah) using the practice of slavery as a metaphor to differentiate monotheism from polytheism:

"Allah presents an example: a slave owned by quarreling partners and another belonging exclusively to one man - are they equal in comparison? Praise be to Allah ! But most of them do not know." Quran (39:29)

An example showing how "Allah" has blessed the free man over slaves:

"Allah presents an example: a slave [who is] owned and unable to do a thing and he to whom We have provided from Us good provision, so he spends from it secretly and publicly. Can they be equal? Praise to Allah ! But most of them do not know." Quran (16:75)

Enabling the rape of slaves referred to here as "their right hands possess". FYI, a slave can never consent to relations with a slavemaster.

"Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed" Quran (23:6)

Hadith where Muhammad traded 1 slave for 2 black slaves:

"There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)" [Sahih Muslim 1602)

The above hadith was taken from a chapter titled "Chapter: The permissibility of selling animals for animals of the same kind and of different quality" - I will let you come to a conclusion on that.

A hadith where Muhammad admonished a woman for freeing a slave:

"Maimuna bint Al-Harith told him that she manumitted a slave-girl without taking the permission of the Prophet. On the day when it was her turn to be with the Prophet, she said, "Do you know, O Allah's Messenger, that I have manumitted my slave-girl?" He said, "Have you really?" She replied in the affirmative. He said, "You would have got more reward if you had given her (i.e. the slave-girl) to one of your maternal uncles." [Sahih al-Bukhari 2592]

A hadith where Muhammad undid the freeing of a slave because the slavemaster owed a debt:

"A man manumitted a slave and he had no other property than that, so the Prophet canceled the manumission (and sold the slave for him). Nu'aim bin Al-Nahham bought the slave from him." [Sahih al-Bukhari 2415]

---------

Organized religion is the equivalent of fast food, y'all are being feed "100% beef" and surprise surprise, it's not beef.

Never outsource your moral compass,

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I will tell you this, when Islam legislates on things like alcohol/pork consumption and what limb to cut off for stealing, but does not explicitly abolish the ownership of HUMANS, it is an oversight so immense that I can dismiss this supposedly "Most-Merciful" deity outright.

"O you who have believed, prescribed for you is legal retribution for those murdered - the free for the free, the slave for the slave, and the female for the female..." Quran (2:178)

Here is Muhammad (a.k.a Allah) using the practice of slavery as a metaphor to differentiate monotheism from polytheism:

"Allah presents an example: a slave owned by quarreling partners and another belonging exclusively to one man - are they equal in comparison? Praise be to Allah ! But most of them do not know." Quran (39:29)

"Allah presents an example: a slave [who is] owned and unable to do a thing and he to whom We have provided from Us good provision, so he spends from it secretly and publicly. Can they be equal? Praise to Allah ! But most of them do not know." Quran (16:75)

Enabling the rape of slaves referred to here as "their right hands possess". FYI, a slave can never consent to relations with a slavemaster.

"Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed" Quran (23:6)

"There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)" [Sahih Muslim 1602)

The above hadith was taken from a chapter titled "Chapter: The permissibility of selling animals for animals of the same kind and of different quality" - I will let you come to a conclusion on that.

"Maimuna bint Al-Harith told him that she manumitted a slave-girl without taking the permission of the Prophet. On the day when it was her turn to be with the Prophet, she said, "Do you know, O Allah's Messenger, that I have manumitted my slave-girl?" He said, "Have you really?" She replied in the affirmative. He said, "You would have got more reward if you had given her (i.e. the slave-girl) to one of your maternal uncles." [Sahih al-Bukhari 2592]

A hadith where Muhammad undid the freeing of a slave because the slavemaster owed a debt:

"A man manumitted a slave and he had no other property than that, so the Prophet canceled the manumission (and sold the slave for him). Nu'aim bin Al-Nahham bought the slave from him." [Sahih al-Bukhari 2415]

---------

Organized religion is the equivalent of fast food, y'all are being feed "100% beef" and surprise surprise, it's not beef.

Somebody counter attack this nigga for me :mjkkk:

Somebody counter attack this nigga for me :mjkkk:

Just don't come to me with Islam had a "kind version of slavery". Ain't nobody willingly found their way miles from their homeland to be someone's property. Especially my fellow black Africans.

Also, please don't bring up the token Bilal too. That man was so shook, everytime he made a mistake he lead with "May my father be ransomed for you". In some hadiths he even mentioned his "mother and father". Poor guy was used as a human alarm clock, butler, and security guard.

---------

Perfect religion for a slave owner the convenience is super clear. Another example the prophet wants to marry his adopted sons ex wife but he can't cause adopted children being viewed as actual children so adoption is labeled haram all together.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Just don't come to me with Islam had a "kind version of slavery". Ain't nobody willingly found their way miles from their homeland to be someone's property. Especially my fellow black Africans.

Also, please don't bring up the token Bilal too. That man was so shook, everytime he made a mistake he lead with "May my father be ransomed for you". In some hadiths he even mentioned his "mother and father". Poor guy was used as a human alarm clock, butler, and security guard.
Idk much about slavery in Islam but a lot of hadiths say, if you can’t do this than free a slave, Also wasn’t it the ignorant Arabs who did that?

Also about Bilal, kkk wasn’t that some type of swear they used back in the day? there was a lot of Hadiths where I read a sahabah saying I’d kill my father for you to the prophet:patrice:

Idk much about slavery in Islam but a lot of hadiths say, if you can’t do this than free a slave, Also wasn’t it the ignorant Arabs who did that?

Also about Bilal, kkk wasn’t that some type of swear they used back in the day? there was a lot of Hadiths where I read a sahabah saying I’d kill my father for you to the prophet:patrice:

You do not see how it is a messed up thing to have as a policy 'free a human being' in order to erase some supposed sin? "Hey fellas, didn't fast today, no problem, free a slave!" - and then on top of that have the prophet undo the freeing of such slaves in the examples I've shown above?

In regards to the Bilal situation: men who've always been free and who probably had pagan fathers (they were fighting against) vs. a man who was actually bought and sold? If you can't see why it is disturbing for Bilal to say that phrase I don't know what to say.

Perfect religion for a slave owner the convenience is super clear. Another example the prophet wants to marry his adopted sons ex wife but he can't cause adopted children being viewed as actual children so adoption is labeled haram all together.

It is an understatement.

Allah set up a whole Air Miles plan - "double rewards" redeemable in heaven!

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "If a person teaches his slave girl good manners properly, educates her properly, and then manumits and marries her, he will get a double reward. And if a man believes in Jesus and then believes in me, he will get a double reward. And if a slave fears his Lord (i.e. Allah) and obeys his masters, he too will get a double reward." (Sahih al-Bukhari 3446)

What happens if you do not follow the plan?

"When the slave runs away from his master, his prayer is not accepted." (Sahih Muslim 70)

Lol, I guess Allah only listens to slavemasters? Waan faxmay sheekada

Last edited:
It is an understatement.

Allah set up a whole Air Miles Rewards Miles plan - "double rewards" redeemable in heaven!

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "If a person teaches his slave girl good manners properly, educates her properly, and then manumits and marries her, he will get a double reward. And if a man believes in Jesus and then believes in me, he will get a double reward. And if a slave fears his Lord (i.e. Allah) and obeys his masters, he too will get a double reward." (Sahih al-Bukhari 3446)

What happens if you do not follow the plan?

"When the slave runs away from his master, his prayer is not accepted." (Sahih Muslim 70)

Lol, I guess Allah only listens to slavemasters? Waan faxmay sheekada
They lobbied harder, I guess the rich get more of a say in the dunya as well as the hereafter. :ehh:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I’m sure there are things behind this, I unfortunately do not have the answers for your, uhm, statements :whew:

---------

The hadith doesn’t say anything about Black slaves, that’s your own stupid assumption you put in the texts, neither does the Quran say anything about raping slaves, you’re just adding to the text which doesn’t exist. Also You don’t even have objective moral standards to be talking morals in Islam. Secondly, these claims have been debunked and explained by Muslims, there’s hundreds of articles refuting claims made by critics, if you were genuine, you wouldn’t come with this recycled garbage.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
The hadith doesn’t say anything about Black slaves, that’s your own stupid assumption you put in the texts, neither does the Quran say anything about raping slaves, you’re just adding to the text which doesn’t exist. Also You don’t even have objective moral standards to be talking morals in Islam. Secondly, these claims have been debunked and explained by Muslims, there’s hundreds of articles refuting claims made by critics, if you were genuine, you wouldn’t come with this recycled garbage.
Allah bless you @Ayubi :rejoice: :salute:

These are all direct quotes.

Here's your reference on the hadith I quoted. https://sunnah.com/muslim/22/152

Anyways, whether it was for "2 black slaves" or "2 non-black slaves". The point remains, your prophet is knee deep in the purchase and trade of human beings.

On your other rebuttal, it doesn't say anything about raping slaves in the Qu'ran because the people who wrote it don't see it as raping slaves. It's their property. Again, no slave can truly consent to relations with a slavemaster - that's just facts. If you cannot see the power imbalance there you are the one who is truly blind.

"Oh no Mr. slavemaster sir, I don't wish to "marry" you...."

Not to mention the case where Muhammad "married" Safiyya bint Huyayy whose husband he had killed. What mental torture that was on that poor woman...

I don't need a Ph.D to see injustice

@Qali save your blessings dear...

Last edited:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Wallahi yaab. So now Allah have to justify himself or he is canceled....
Sometimes humans are worst than ibliss. May allah destroys them give me their houses in jannah. Amine

Wallahi yaab. So now Allah have to justify himself or he is canceled....
Sometimes humans are worst than ibliss. May allah destroys them give me their houses in jannah. Amine

Iblis is my favorite character, the Universe's best negotiater - bar none. If I want anyone interceding on my behalf on "Yawm Al-Qiyamah" it is him, too bad it's all just a story.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Iblis is my favorite character, the Universe's best negotiater - bar none. If I want anyone interceding on my behalf on "Yawm Al-Qiyamah" it is him, too bad it's all just a story.

And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment."

Looks like iblis wont be interceding for you :mjlaugh:

You don't know if it's a story.

There's rocket and nuclear physicists that believe in Islam.

Cope harder. :trumpsmirk:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
There’s people who you wouldn’t expect to be a murtad and there’s people you wouldn’t expect to be a convert.

Allah guides who he wishes and misguides who he wishes and Allah knows best.