How do ppl not believe in Islam???

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Honestly don’t know how ppl just leave the deen, I came to the conclusion that I can’t.

Whenever I begin doubting the deen, I think about the sixr and that just reaffirms my beliefs.

Also the signs of the day of judgement are way too accurate to be some “estimation”

the sixr is the thing that’s keeping my Iman in check the MOST tbh

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Honestly don’t know how ppl just leave the deen, I came to the conclusion that I can’t.

Whenever I begin doubting the deen, I think about the sixr and that just reaffirms my beliefs.

Also the signs of the day of judgement are way too accurate to be some “estimation”

people around them most likely made the hole religious, experience shitty for them instead off fostering a love for the faith they ended up either hating or disliking it.

I once tried to do sixir to smash this absolute dime and it didn't work lost my faith that day. So its the opposite for me :jcoleno: i kid its many factors that ultimately made me leave.

She’s fucking crazy, what makes it worse is that for their “debates” they don’t bring in better sheikhs :lawd:

Debating a hardcore kafir athiest is like talking to a brick wall.

It will only break with force so something traumatic has to happen in their life for them to rethink their choices.

Irony is most of them still say " OMG" or "God Knows" contradicting their beliefs.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Debating a hardcore kafir athiest is like talking to a brick wall.

It will only break with force so something traumatic has to happen in their life for them to rethink their choices.

Irony is most of them still say " OMG" or "God Knows" contradicting their beliefs.
I can’t blame them for the “OMG” I be saying Jesus :sass1:

nomadicblood

I am not a farax

He left far-right for islam
Allah guide whom he wills

Trending

Latest posts