How did the First Lady get these plots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Where else? Aid Money. Somalia is the number 1 most corrupt nation on the planet (I still think it is) so I don't doubt she took the aid money and spent it on herself.

:francis:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
@Canuck its not worth debating if you are not willing to accept that HSM was the founder of SIMAD university. You haven't given me any proof about this Kuwaiti charity you are talking, furthermore theirs a difference between establishing and been a donor

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Canuck its not worth debating if you are not willing to accept that HSM was the founder of SIMAD university. You haven't given me any proof about this Kuwaiti charity you are talking, furthermore theirs a difference between establishing and been a donor

According to her, HSM is a traitor who should be jailed but General Morgan is "too old" and should "retire in the US"

He did good job at university but he never financed the university, he can not afford it. The university 's expenses are covered by Kuwaiti charity org and here is the link http://direct-aid.org/cms/the-condi...alia-following-to-kuwaiti-direct-aid-society/

According to her, HSM is a traitor who should be jailed but General Morgan is "too old" and should "retire in the US"

Don't bring morgen here. So, plz don't derail the thread and stay on topic of millions $ that HSM owned them.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Don't bring morgen here, the president himself hired morgen as consultant to Somali government 2years ago. Morgen was in Mogadishu and anyone could arrest him. So, plz don't derail the thread and stay on topic of millions $ that HSM owned them.

That isn't true. His tribesmen the pm hired him and told him to come to Mogadishu

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Hsm was rich before being president I should know I'm related to him through my mothers side. He always had money. How do you think he brought the presidency? (Something I won't deny). Stop talking crap about the man 24/7. He might be a crap president but he was always wealthy.

Hsm was rich before being president I should know I'm related to him through my mothers side. He always had money. How do you think he brought the presidency? (Something I won't deny). Stop talking crap about the man 24/7. He might be a crap president but he was always wealthy.

You just stated that he related to you so normally you will cover up for him after all he is your uncle. HSM was never wealthy and got his money from stealing the UN 's aid money, plus Qatar helped him in getting the position. What's honorable family!!!!!!

Reign

VIP
You just stated that he related to you so normally you will cover up for him after all he is your uncle. HSM was never wealthy and got his money from stealing the UN 's aid money, plus Qatar helped him in getting the position. What's honorable family!!!!!!

What a stupid bimbo. The point is hes already wealthy with or without the presidency. Not like your poor uncles in xamar begging him for a job.

What a stupid bimbo. The point is hes already wealthy with or without the presidency. Not like your poor uncles in xamar begging him for a job.

Go and help your pimp uncle by shaking your ugly ass, let your old mum get some rest
HSM is Wealthy!!!what a joke the man who stole UN 's aid money. Reality check this is your puppet uncle.
IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_4669.JPG
@Reign give your uncle some lessons in personal hygiene!!! It is true "you take a man out of village but you can not take the village out of a man lol

Reign

VIP
Funny you hate HSM yet your uncles are begging him for a job and for recogniton for your dusty villages smh.

Why bring my mother involved when I stuck it on you? For a women in her late 40s with considerable amount of children you sure do act pretty childish and vile towards other women/mothers. In any case my mother will not be shaking her ass for anyone, it is you who does that when you jump from one baby daddy to another. I'm also pretty sure my mother isnt as old as you. Instead of being obsessed with HSM I suggest you go be a mother to your children, who I've heard are from many different clans because of your tendency to spread your legs from man to man and call it a marriage.

Good night my dear. I will no longer give you the satisfaction you need by conversing with you. It is clear you are hormonal at all times. Perhaps its the menopause? Or perhaps you're just ignorant and argumentative, which I assume is probably the reason why you have many ex husbands.

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Last edited:
Funny you hate HSM yet your uncles are begging him for a job and for recogniton for your dusty villages smh.

Why bring my mother involved when I stuck it on you? For a women in her late 40s with considerable amount of children you sure do act pretty childish and vile towards other women/mothers. In any case my mother will not be shaking her ass for anyone, it is you who does that when you jump from one baby daddy to another. I'm also pretty sure my mother isnt as old as you. Instead of being obsessed with HSM I suggest you go be a mother to your children, who I've heard are from many different clans because of your tendency to spread your legs from man to man and call it a marriage.

Good night my dear. I will no longer give you the satisfaction you need by conversing with you. It is clear you are hormonal at all times. Perhaps its the menopause? Or perhaps you're just ignorant and argumentative, which I assume is probably the reason why you have many ex husbands.

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Money can not buy you class especially when the money is haaram!!!!!you are just dirty like the rest of your family, corrupted dirty haaram eaters, enjoy your filthy money.
IMG_4832.jpg
IMG_4831.jpg

Reign

VIP
Why u insulting her family and mother :faysalwtf:

Listen, stop crying about hsm or Mogadishu and focus on building the shithole that is lascanod. Your energy is needed in lascanod and the rest of your villages
Lol because I hit a nerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending