How did the First Lady get these plots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big question is how did the 1st lady get these plots? She does not work also she did not come from rich family in Somalia.

waraabe

Your superior
How do you know she doesn't come from a rich family or that she doesn't work? Your family were refugees in North Africa since 1991 so it isn't like you knew them personally

How do you know she doesn't come from a rich family or that she doesn't work? Your family were refugees in North Africa since 1991 so it isn't like you knew them personally

The thread is not about my family, but it is about the wife of Somali president who never worked in her life or came from rich family. No way she could afford to own these 16 plots(which cost millions $)

waraabe

Your superior
The thread is not about my family, but it is about the wife of Somali president who never worked in her life or came from rich family. No way she could afford to own these 16 plots(which cost millions $)

Can you provide evidence she hasn't worked a day in her life or she didn't come from a rich family ?

Can you provide evidence she hasn't worked a day in her life or she didn't come from a rich family ?
The question should be not about providing evidence she DIDN'T work for it, but for her to SHOW that it didn't come as a result of corruption, since her HUSBAND is currently in office. Benefiting from your husband's time in the highest office, is called corruption, a little something Hilary Clinton is suffering from at the moment due to the billions the Clinton foundation defrauded based on wikileaks.

When you become the US president, ALL your investments (stock portfolio, Bond's, Forex positions, trading accounts etc) are confiscated and hidden by the gov until you leave office. IF the spouse benefited from presi's high office, than she has a moral and solemn duty to not only declare the earnings, but to prove where the initial seed capital came from, IF she's not known to be wealthy prior to the spouse's employment.

waraabe

Your superior
The question should be not about providing evidence she DIDN'T work for it, but for her to SHOW that it didn't come as a result of corruption, since her HUSBAND is currently in office. Benefiting from your husband's time in the highest office, is called corruption, a little something Hilary Clinton is suffering from at the moment due to the billions the Clinton foundation defrauded based on wikileaks.

When you become the US president, ALL your investments (stock portfolio, Bond's, Forex positions, trading accounts etc) are confiscated and hidden by the gov until you leave office. IF the spouse benefited from presi's high office, than she has a moral and solemn duty to not only declare the earnings, but to prove where the initial seed capital came from, IF she's not known to be wealthy prior to the spouse's employment.

When you say things like that you need proof simple

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Hassan sheik was a business man before he became president. He also founded one of the biggest unis in somalia. And she married to him

Of course, I get what you're saying and you're right. But when her husband refuses to install electronic ICT systems for banking and business processes, tracking illicit transactions becomes impossible, and only a persons mind can pick up on something corrupt happening. The human hunch is pretty much all we have here + her previous reputation prior to her husbands position. Our country is poor and developed momentarily, so if we don't allow allegations like this (which are super easy to prove and disapprove by getting her to disclose where the funds came from, otherwise all crimes would be unpunishable in our country and criminals would run amok.

I can tell you something that happened in Hargeisa for a fact. I knew someone who offered a full electricty grid to SL, 4 months later, the Hargeisa electricity company was privatised and now the new owners are making $30-40 million A MONTH, while some women with agoon have to choose between eating and buying dhuxuul for cooking the food. The politician who was responsible for this and a few others shall not be named here. Right after the privatisation is when the Berbera riots happened.

So you see, when in high office, they have to be allowed to be accountable, otherwise the country suffers.

Hassan sheik was a business man before he became president. He also founded one of the biggest unis in somalia. And she married to him
If he was making millions before being elected, than why not put the matter to rest as success is a source of pride for all people and nothing to be hidden away. He won't though, and we all know that. That's where the issues is. The lack of transparency. Ma'shallah if he did, but I remember the journalists saying something differently before he was elected........

waraabe

Your superior
Of course, I get what you're saying and you're right. But when her husband refuses to install electronic ICT systems for banking and business processes, tracking illicit transactions becomes impossible, and only a persons mind can pick up on something corrupt happening. The human hunch is pretty much all we have here + her previous reputation prior to her husbands position. Our country is poor and developed momentarily, so if we don't allow allegations like this (which are super easy to prove and disapprove by getting her to disclose where the funds came from, otherwise all crimes would be unpunishable in our country and criminals would run amok.

I can tell you something that happened in Hargeisa for a fact. I knew someone who offered a full electricty grid to SL, 4 months later, the Hargeisa electricity company was privatised and now the new owners are making $30-40 million A MONTH, while some women with agoon have to choose between eating and buying dhuxuul for cooking the food. The politician who was responsible for this and a few others shall not be named here. Right after the privatisation is when the Berbera riots happened.

So you see, when in high office, they have to be allowed to be accountable, otherwise the country suffers.

What do you know about hargeisa?

IMG_4824.JPG
IMG_4830.JPG
IMG_4825.JPG
IMG_4826.JPG

No HSM was ordinary teacher middle class man and never in his life worked as business man. First he was responsible for UN aide in whole south region (worked for UN) later, he worked at university which was built by the charity of this Kuwaiti doctor abd al-Rahman al-samet (Africa Muslims Agency ). All the millions came after his presidency. It was just 4 years ago that he took the position.

His career:
HSM was as an instructor and trainer at the Lafole Technical Secondary School. He later joined the Somali National University-affiliated Technical Teachers' Training College in 1984. In 1986, he became the department's head.

When the civil war broke out in the early 1990s, Mohamud acted as a consultant with various NGOs, UN bureaus, and peace and development projects.He worked as an education officer for UNICEF in the central and southern parts of the country from 1993 to 1995. In 1999, he also co-established the Somali Institute of Management and Administration (SIMAD) in the capital with the help of Africa Muslim Agency. The institution subsequently grew into the SIMAD University, with Mohamud acting as dean until 2010. He never worked businessman.

View attachment 7814 View attachment 7811 View attachment 7812 View attachment 7813

No HSM was ordinary teacher middle class man and never in his life worked as business man. First he was responsible for UN aide in whole south region (worked for UN) later, he worked at university which was built by the charity of this Kuwaiti doctor abd al-Rahman al-samet (Africa Muslims Agency ). All the millions came after his presidency. It was just 4 years ago that he took the position.
That's what the journalists were saying, before he took up the job. I didn't want to say it, in case it was wrong as I couldn't confirm it.

What do you know about hargeisa?
Family there. The place has M.A.D potential, but a few individuals are blocking it from becoming like Dubai. There's so much stuff that goes on behind the scenes at the top, it's like a soap opera.

In'shallah more jobs will be created for all those students that graduate year on year.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
His career:
HSM was as an instructor and trainer at the Lafole Technical Secondary School. He later joined the Somali National University-affiliated Technical Teachers' Training College in 1984. In 1986, he became the department's head.

When the civil war broke out in the early 1990s, Mohamud acted as a consultant with various NGOs, UN bureaus, and peace and development projects.He worked as an education officer for UNICEF in the central and southern parts of the country from 1993 to 1995. In 1999, he also co-established the Somali Institute of Management and Administration (SIMAD) in the capital with the help of Africa Muslim Agency. The institution subsequently grew into the SIMAD University, with Mohamud acting as dean until 2010. He never worked businessman.
Canuck... u trying to make a point while using wikipedia. Those who know HSM, like my old brother who was thought by him will tell you otherwise. HSM had money befote he became president, only those who dont know him make such allegations.

Canuck... u trying to make a point while using wikipedia. Those who know HSM, like my old brother who was thought by him will tell you otherwise. HSM had money befote he became president, only those who dont know him make such allegations.

We are talking about millions $$$ and these info are not from Wikipedia only but people who worked with him in UN and university stated that he was from middle class. Honestly I don't want bring how greedy he was in his first year out of respect to name of Somalia.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
We are talking about millions $$$ and these info are not from Wikipedia only but people who worked with him in UN and university stated that he was from middle class. Honestly I don't want bring how greedy he was in his first year out of respect to name of Somalia.
do you know what the best money making scheme is in Somalia? open your own university, and HSM had one of the biggest and most prestigious university.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You do know he has two wives right? If he gave one of them money for 16 plots he did the same for the other wife lol

do you know what the best money making scheme is in Somalia? open your own university, and HSM had one of the biggest and most prestigious university.[/QUOTE

I showed you the Kuwaiti charity organization that financed the university, it is not his university.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts