How did the First Lady get these plots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get a life instead of trolling in forums
Hassan shiek asks you 'how much' before any business is brought forth. Hes hands down most currupt mf on the planet. His kids are balling in kenya and are in top schools. Before in 2004 hassan used to get handouts from.remittances lol

Hassan shiek asks you 'how much' before any business is brought forth. Hes hands down most currupt mf on the planet. His kids are balling in kenya and are in top schools. Before in 2004 hassan used to get handouts from.remittances lol
You got it.

Abdusalaam Omer genuinly wants to bring investments to the country as he knows the positive externalities of foreign direct investments, but his hands are completely tied as all decisions go through HSM, thereby only making Omer's job and position solely for "shaking hands smiling" for the cameras/foreign dignitaries. Sad really, as there's a lot of good people in the gov who want the country to prosper, but aren't allowed to perform their duties dutifully.

In the spirit of fairness, it's important to note that almost ALL the "presidents" do this (including SL,) maybe except for Gaas as he has a Harvard reputation to protect.

You got it.

Abdusalaam Omer genuinly wants to bring investments to the country as he knows the positive externalities of foreign direct investments, but his hands are completely tied as all decisions go through HSM, thereby only making Omer's job and position solely for "shaking hands smiling" for the cameras/foreign dignitaries. Sad really, as there's a lot of good people in the gov who want the country to prosper, but aren't allowed to perform their duties dutifully.

In the spirit of fairness, it's important to note that almost ALL the "presidents" do this (including SL,) maybe except for Gaas as he has a Harvard reputation to protect.
To my humble opinion your as currupt as the sideline cheerleader or as the start QB. Whoever that abdusalam guy you speak of is just as guilty. In my eyes the only politican that doesnt have one ounce of curruption that was involved in any type of somali politics in ALL regions is....drumroll...Yussur Abrar...A Queen free of curruption may we have a pious and real leader like her one day. Ameen

To my humble opinion your as currupt as the sideline cheerleader or as the start QB. Whoever that abdusalam guy you speak of is just as guilty. In my eyes the only politican that doesnt have one ounce of curruption that was involved in any type of somali politics in ALL regions is....drumroll...Yussur Abrar...A Queen free of curruption may we have a pious and real leader like her one day. Ameen
I'm not a politician dude.

I'm corrupt!? Did I read that right?

Omer is the F.M you ignoramus, distant relative of Yussur Abrar. How about you educate yourself by reading a bit.

"To my humble opinion,"
I'm not going to knock your English as i'm not a snob. What I will however comment on, is how YOUR OPINION, has ANY merit or worthiness to call someone corrupt.

"Cheerleader, start QB....??"

I'm going to let you off the hook ,since you're clearly new to the West and desperately need to impress via NFL terminology.

Let me know if I can help you with anything, saxiib.

I'm not a politician dude.

I'm corrupt!? Did I read that right?

Omer is the F.M you ignoramus, distant relative of Yussur Abrar. How about you educate yourself by reading a bit.

"To my humble opinion,"
I'm not going to knock your English as i'm not a snob. What I will however comment on, is how YOUR OPINION, has ANY merit or worthiness to call someone corrupt.

"Cheerleader, start QB....??"

I'm going to let you off the hook ,since you're clearly new to the West and desperately need to impress via NFL terminology.

Let me know if I can help you with anything, saxiib.
I quickly wrote my response whilst stuck in traffic my good sir. Please allow me to reiterate what i meant. I didnt mean to offend you. I meant the politicans are currupt, of course your not. Thats obvious. I meant *starting QB. And im not new to the west. Im a veteran in this place. Btw your savagness doesnt let you breathe because i dont give a flying f*ck if yussur is related to that FM as you call it. Maybe forgien minister? Anyways her relation to any somali doesnt matter. What matters is she seen the amount of currupt and fled. Lol and told the masses of somalis. But did they congradulate her? Did they ask for the president to step down? No. Shes just a memory. But i shall remind every somali how she is a hero in our current day of somali politics.

I quickly wrote my response whilst stuck in traffic my good sir. Please allow me to reiterate what i meant. I didnt mean to offend you. I meant the politicans are currupt, of course your not. Thats obvious. I meant *starting QB. And im not new to the west. Im a veteran in this place. Btw your savagness doesnt let you breathe because i dont give a flying f*ck if yussur is related to that FM as you call it. Maybe forgien minister? Anyways her relation to any somali doesnt matter. What matters is she seen the amount of currupt and fled. Lol and told the masses of somalis. But did they congradulate her? Did they ask for the president to step down? No. Shes just a memory. But i shall remind every somali how she is a hero in our current day of somali politics.
No worries, it's all good. Thanks for the clarification, very decent of you.

Shes trained to handle one of the largests banks in the world fianances. Im sure she can handle goat herders banking sector lol
I know about her, she's the main reason why I didn't lose hope completely.

Unfortunately, until a waddani armed forces/security sector is in place, she won't be able to return, as I have a feeling HSM and his ilk are the grudge holding types. She's literally the reason why all those foreign donors decided against paying out those Billions, which would have meant a DOUBLING of our carried-over state debt from the 80's. She did all Somalis, wherever we are, a huge service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending