How come Somali males dont marry madoow girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know yall dont get bullied by maadows in real anymore im talking about the disrespect online its constant never seen canadian somalis get slandered on twitter like ever, and it annoys me because my qabil apparently is the largest in the uk we isaaq dont get disrespected in canada or back home
I was gonna say something about isaaq in the UK but if I speak I will be in big trouble.:mjlol:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
i know yall dont get bullied by maadows in real anymore im talking about the disrespect online its constant never seen canadian somalis get slandered on twitter like ever, and it annoys me because my qabil apparently is the largest in the uk we isaaq dont get disrespected in canada or back home

Isaaq boys have been violating timojilaacs and madows since 1995. We lost many valuable men during this Jihaad. Today we Isaaqs are well established in London our areas are not up for discussion.

If there is a form of disrespect in London towards Somali it’s mostly because of these disgraceful girls damaging our name

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Isaaq boys have been violating timojilaacs and madows since 1995. We lost many valuable men during this Jihaad. Today we Isaaqs are well established in London our areas are not up for discussion.

If there is a form of disrespect in London towards Somali it’s mostly because of these disgraceful girls damaging our name
thats where their hatred comes from you guys are a well established community and dont intermingle with them they want to segregate somalis and make them join you guys they are intimidated by you guys and xaarlimos dont make things easy they defedn Madows from somali guys did you see that girl i posted here that blocked me smh

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Alright. Basically many isaaq that I know literally allow madow to talk shit.

They don't actually care for what they say and many beg madows. Now I am not saying every it's just an observation.
smh cuckisaaq its completely different story here in canada the maadows take orders from us even one Madow said "somalis are the new reformed jamaicans in tdot"

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Alright. Basically many isaaq that I know literally allow madow to talk shit.

They don't actually care for what they say and many beg madows. Now I am not saying every it's just an observation.

Been abaayo we Isaaqs did all the dirty work before al you Hawiyes and Daaroods moved in abaayo

D63A2D70-25D2-4B34-82B2-F1825FB9A3BB.png

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Been abaayo we Isaaqs did all the dirty work before al you Hawiyes and Daaroods moved in abaayo

View attachment 55793
i feel like the southerners ruined the rep of the somalis in the uk before that i heard isaaq was hard workers and assimilated well till post 2000s when all the other somalis came in smh now isaaq are a minority in london

LMFAOO foh all i ever do is defend yall niggas especially on twitter where dirty xaalimos love exposing our community for minor ignorance take her for example she blocked me bcos i was defending faraaxs who were exposing anti somali rhetoric from Madows while this was defending Madows and accusing somali men of being racist see how she barely follows any somali guys this girl clearly dislike somali men and suffer from insecurities
strictlysomali

Idk fam. You seen what happened to NA9. Deep down maybe, just maybe you want to be a Twitter xalima, be real with yourself :rejoice:

Doesn't it look fun?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Idk fam. You seen what happened to NA9. Deep down maybe, just maybe you want to be a Twitter xalima, be real with yourself babes :rejoice:
did you even bother to read what i wrote i stay defending you guys 24/7 even when you guys attack somali girls i will always defend somalis no matter what

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
i feel like the southerners ruined the rep of the somalis in the uk before that i heard isaaq was hard workers and assimilated well till post 2000s when all the other somalis came in smh now isaaq are a minority in london

Hawiye eurotrash refugees ruined London Somalis rep that is a fact.

From my understanding London Somalis were feared when it just was northerners. Especially in late 90s and early 2000s.

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
Bro, this is extremely legit!

I noticed that East African guys do very well with Indian, Asian, Moroccan and Greek women just to name a few. Non-black girls are actually very repulsed by overly negroid features (the Asian ones especially). Black men have a very niche appeal because of this.

Yeah i have gotten girls telling me ''I am not usally into black guys but i am very attracted to you'' at first i didn't know that meant, but now looking back i understand.

Well said, its a niche appeal.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i have noticed it has become standard for Somali men to marry asian/white/Latina and wife then up but never with madow girl.
While the average western halimo worship BL the Somali boys dont see BW as attractive sometimes aren't registered in their radar.
This is interesting because halimo marrying madow means she and her offspring will be welcomed into the AA tribe permently.whatever

So guys tell me why you dont like J girls?

Well..go ask the males from the other races, why they dont marry adoon women. Their answers will be just as the same as for Somali men. :)

Last edited:
Hawiye eurotrash refugees ruined London Somalis rep that is a fact.

From my understanding London Somalis were feared when it just was northerners. Especially in late 90s and early 2000s.
London somalis are getting respect because of hawiyes not feminine isaaq men. Isaaqs are not feared here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts