Hooyo invading my privacy rant

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First of all let me start by stressing the f*ck out of how much of a mistake that last line is. A lot of marriages fail because people don't marry because they're ready, love each other and compatible with each other, but they marry because of other circumstances, like you for example. So don't even entertain that idea because as bad as things are right now at your mom's crib, getting married to the wrong person will be a million times worse.

With that pep talk out of the way, let me ask you this, did your mom go to kindergarden, middle school, high school and university here? The answer is probably a big fat no! The reason why I ask is to remind you that even thought she's your mom, you two have different upbringings and cultures. She won't understand you and you won't understand her. The moment you come to terms with this, you'll learn how to deal with your mom in a respectful way.

I started smoking weed when I was younger, and mom wouldn't have it. Dad was chill about it. Guess what, she left the country and went back to Hargaysa because a grown ass negro was smoking. :heh: I was like mom don't worry about it I am big boy, she just wouldn't let it go. That's when I started digging around and I found out all Somali moms are the same. Some of the guys I knew were being told what to do, some were old enough to be my dad at that time.

Long story short, just know she's your mom, and in her own ways, she thinks it's not a big deal to read your personal stuff because she didn't grew up in a culture that told her that. Just be careful and try not to make sense of it all, it won't make sense to you.

Also, learn a new language and write your diary in that language.

EDIT: speaking of privacy, I just realized, this is a women's section.
How embarrassing! :ohdamn: :holeup:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
dumbass who tf writes in a diary. You're essentially asking for it to be read
nacas
Funny guy why is this comment so Seriously Funny though just a combination of unexpectedness with the sad story the First comment gave. Hoping for a resolution in this conflict

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
First of all let me start by stressing the f*ck out of how much of a mistake that last line is. A lot of marriages fail because people don't marry because they're ready, love each other and compatible with each other, but they marry because of other circumstances, like you for example. So don't even entertain that idea because as bad as things are right now at your mom's crib, getting married to the wrong person will be a million times worse.

With that pep talk out of the way, let me ask you this, did your mom go to kindergarden, middle school, high school and university here? The answer is probably a big fat no! The reason why I ask is to remind you that even thought she's your mom, you two have different upbringings and cultures. She won't understand you and you won't understand her. The moment you come to terms with this, you'll learn how to deal with your mom in a respectful way.

I started smoking weed when I was younger, and mom wouldn't have it. Dad was chill about it. Guess what, she left the country and went back to Hargaysa because a grown ass negro was smoking. :heh: I was like mom don't worry about it I am big boy, she just wouldn't let it go. That's when I started digging around and I found out all Somali moms are the same. Some of the guys I knew were being told what to do, some were old enough to be my dad at that time.

Long story short, just know she's your mom, and in her own ways, she thinks it's not a big deal to read your personal stuff because she didn't grew up in a culture that told her that. Just be careful and try not to make sense of it all, it won't make sense to you.
Smoking weed is crazy. I’m on your hooyo’s side with that one. Thanks for the advice though

did she come back?
My mom? we're all good now.
I didn't understand much at the time, kinda lost my ways a bit, nothing crazy. Just smoking weed, never did any other drugs, or drunk alcohol, or partied like gaal.
It was just bunch of teen age boys playing video games and smoking weed and eating a lot of fast food. That all ended by the time I was 20/21. Alhamduililah.

Sometimes I also feel like this. My mum telling me not to do this, etc and is frustrating considering I am in my late 20s. I call her out often and than she says she promises she won't and than guess what? she forgets and continues to lecture me. I keep telling her to stop lecturing me all the time. I noticed somali hooyos don't care how old their daughters are they will still invade your personal space until you are married and leave. As much as I love my mother I wish she backed down and let me decide for myself. She won't always be there when I make big decisions and she won't be there to make it for me. Is tiring

Lol, I have news for you. They don't stop even if you get married.

But this is why we love our Hooyo. They are worried about us and want what's best. They don't mean anything bad.

Laakin OPs mum shouldn't shown her brothers the diary.

Trending

Latest posts