Hooyo invading my privacy rant

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
My advice is, write it down on your google docs instead on your laptop. There is a password on laptops unlike on journals
I prefer writing walaal. I
I’ve had this happen to me once before and trust me when I say if she read it once she’ll do it again. I thankfully know fluent French and I write all my entries in French. Maybe consider writing in a different language.
i don’t know any other languages 😭 you’re lucky. Are you Djiboutian?

I prefer writing walaal. I

i don’t know any other languages 😭 you’re lucky. Are you Djiboutian?
lol girl its a new year maybe think about learning one, no harm in trying. Also no I just had a passion for it in high school and studied it in my spare time throughout college.

By keeping a journal? 😭 I’m already focused on my deen. How about you focus on finding your ajnabi wife?
Maybe you could use that invisible ink to write in your journal instead? Or not bring it home to begin with, are you still in education? America has lockers, right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do not get married to leave ur moms house lol this is wrong but it’s expected with Somali culture my cousins were reading my journals that was the last time I wrote anything private in journal. It’s also haram to read someone’s else letter in Islam but we all know some people overlook the e rules. Next time down load an app and write it there save with a password or something. Don’t worry is not the end of the world

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Maybe you could use that invisible ink to write in your journal instead? Or not bring it home to begin with, are you still in education? America has lockers, right?
I’m from the UK. I don’t have a locker. I’ll buy a new lockable journal inshallah.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Nah I get it as much as we love our hooyos they are human and make mistakes. With our mother tho we gotta be patient because they raised us without complaints.

Try using the notepad app on your phone. I'm assuming no one knows your password so it should be safe. A book with a lock can still get broken fairly easy.

Be nice to new users doqon, she clearly wouldn't expect her hoyo to do something like that, but if she did she deserves it tbh.
The same hooyo that used to remove her diaper clean her up and put on a new one? Come on now… it’s not a random lady that popped out of nowhere it’s the same woman who kept her in the womb for 9months when she was helpless infant same woman that played with her bought her clothes loved her for years… there was another Somali gabadh who wrote a page on this site complaining about her hooyo. I feel sick reading those typa posts tbh.
@pinkyandthebrain can you advise her huuno you’re very honest and intelligent
@rayxn3 I hate how everyone is agreeing with you and not advising you about ur mistakes you’re wrong. Jannah lies beneath your hooyos feet you’re writing as if she’s a random lady you’re sinning. @Al hashimi out of everything you’re worrying about her writing diary?? You phucking piggy popa.

Once a man came to the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and said: “O Messenger of Allah! Who from amongst mankind warrants the best companionship from me?” He replied: “Your mother.” The man asked: “Then who?” So He (PBUH) replied: “Your mother.” The man then asked: “Then who?” So the Prophet (PBUH) replied again: “Your mother.” The man then asked: “Then who?” So He (SAW) replied: “Then your father.” [Sahih Bukhari]

Sometimes I also feel like this. My mum telling me not to do this, etc and is frustrating considering I am in my late 20s. I call her out often and than she says she promises she won't and than guess what? she forgets and continues to lecture me. I keep telling her to stop lecturing me all the time. I noticed somali hooyos don't care how old their daughters are they will still invade your personal space until you are married and leave. As much as I love my mother I wish she backed down and let me decide for myself. She won't always be there when I make big decisions and she won't be there to make it for me. Is tiring

Trending