Honey, I'm starving and as obedient wife sacrificng herself to me, I should eat you

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I will never understand the obsession ex-muslims have with Islam. You've left, just live your life and move on.

I get the distinct impression that they are severely wracked by guilt for having apostatised and spend the rest of they're lives trying to rationalize they're decision.

That's the dumb shit I have read this week. So, basically what you're saying is that if we left, there is no further decision about your religion? You know your religion has world influence, right? You know your religion dictates people who can't leave and if they did, harm would come their way? Would you say to the people that left communist states? "I don't know why you ex-commies are obsessed with communism, you left it, so move on". :snoop:

That's the dumb shit I have read this week. So, basically what you're saying is that if we left, there is no further decision about your religion? You know your religion has world influence, right? You know your religion dictates people who can't leave and if they did, harm would come their way? Would you say to the people that left communist states? "I don't know why you ex-commies are obsessed with communism, you left it, so move on". :snoop:

But you have no power as no muslim will listen to you, and the white who listen to your complaints already hates and you're just confirming what they think.

A debate can be had about reform and inclusion of right and a transition form the male-dominated culture we have, but it requires you to have legitimacy among the community you speak to.

I'm a religious relativist. Just live your life, worship whatever god you want to and stop bothering other people. I thought as a libertarian, you'd sympathise.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I'm a religious relativist. Just live your life, worship whatever god you want to and stop bothering other people. I thought as a libertarian, you'd sympathise.

I don't believe states should go and start wars with to change them, however, as an individual I have my own opinions. I do want to live in free world were simple things aren't regulated by the state. But, that doesn't mean I support the US regime change bs.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
But you have no power as no muslim will listen to you, and the white who listen to your complaints already hates and you're just confirming what they think.

A debate can be had about reform and inclusion of right and a transition form the male-dominated culture we have, but it requires you to have legitimacy among the community you speak to.
What does power have to do with anything? How do you know no Muslim would listen to someone with a different perspective on life? Save the whitey hates bs :drakekidding: Muslim feminist? :dead:

What does power have to do with anything? How do you know no Muslim would listen to someone with a different perspective on life? Save the whitey hates bs :drakekidding: Muslim feminist? :dead:

I'm one and so are most girls raised in the West but you're side stepping my main point:

Atheist have no legitimacy amongst the deeply religious. Just look at the US, atheists are the least trusted to hold office even behind muslims.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I as a Christian love you regardless of your religion.
Catholicism was started 300 years before Jesus the messiah son of Mariam (may the most compassionate be please with them) walked the planet. Christianity has been tainted by the paganism Greco-Roman religions of the Roman Empire, hence the trinity, if you do indeed love Jesus & you don't associate partners with the most high then you're not a kafir cause in the Quran it specifically calls the followers of Jesus son of Mariam the messiah the people of the book.

The followers of prophet Jesus came to the aid of the Muslims when Arab Muslims were being persecuted by Arab pagans & they fled to modern day Ethiopia & the Christian gave the Muslims refuge, so I ain't got nothing but love for the people of the book.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
In fact I red a beautiful Hadith were it talked about the followers of Jesus son of Mariam & Muslims allying against dajjal & his system at the end time so you as a Christian is more closer to me as a Muslim than a Jew :friendhug:

But you as a Christian love a Jew more than a Muslim yet they call Jesus an illegitimate child & his mother a **** I can't even bring myself to say it:ohlord:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You know your country dictatespeople who commit treason and if they did, harm would come their way? Wouldyou say to the people that commit treason? "I don't know whyyou treacherous us citizens are obsessed with treason, you left it, so move on". :snoop:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
You know your country dictatespeople who commit treason and if they did, harm would come their way? Wouldyou say to the people that commit treason? "I don't know whyyou treacherous us citizens are obsessed with treason, you left it, so move on". :snoop:

I'm not for treason other than if the act they committed was going kill the citizens of the country. Please don't compare apostasy to other things :drakekidding:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm not for treason other than if the act they committed was going kill the citizens of the country. Please don't compare apostasy to other things :drakekidding:
Treason is akin to apostasy in Islam :manny:

Make sure you don't commit treason/Apostasy in the great United States of America cause they'll fry your brains and put you ass in an electrical chair fry your brain :lolbron:

that argument may work in saudi arabia or some other muslim countries but not here in the west, you're free to do whatever you want.

why spend the rest of your life complaining about a religion you left? thats not fair to you, move on.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
that argument may work in saudi arabia or some other muslim countries but not here in the west, you're free to do whatever you want.

why spend the rest of your life complaining about a religion you left? thats not fair to you, move on.

I don't. Hell, I don't even talk about the subject these days. But, I not for shutting down conversations.

I don't. Hell, I don't even talk about the subject these days. But, I not for shutting down conversations.

its not really a convo when ex-muslims are mostly just on attack mode constantly going on about how evil islam is, especially in this climate. it doesn't make people hate/attack islam they just go for the next best thing, muslims.

im all for genuine conversation though.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
its not really a convo when ex-muslims are mostly just on attack mode constantly going on about how evil islam is, especially in this climate. it doesn't make people hate/attack islam they just go for the next best thing, muslims.

im all for genuine conversation though.
Fair enough.

Of course Arabs are behind this.

Hanna

Well, Muslims here are saying the imam is misunderstood and he meant eating the cambarka, does that make you blush and will you consider paying them a visit and enquiring it further? Would you like to represent us and report it back? What do you think?

Hanna

Well, Muslims here are saying the imam is misunderstood and he meant eating the cambarka, does that make you blush and will you consider paying them a visit and enquiring it further? Would you like to represent us and report it back? What do you think?

they don't know what he meant and again, who cares what some rando imam says?

you need better material. I say we listen to sam harris latest two podcasts about Islam to get you new and improved arguments. We will meet back here.

they don't know what he meant and again, who cares what some rando imam says?

you need better material. I say we listen to sam harris latest two podcasts about Islam to get you new and improved arguments. We will meet back here.

embarrassing

I heard Sam Harris, but never read, listened or watched a thing he wrote or said. We are free individuals not a herd who have to accept a text regardless if they genuinely accept it or not. For example, many progressive Muslims and especially young well educated Muslim women despise the idea of their husbands becoming polygamous, but they are too afraid to challenge polygamy incase they are accused of challenging the holly texts of Islam. We are not like that. As atheists, we disagree on many societal issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.