Hiiraan MP Beg For Somali-Wayn To Fight In Hiiraan

Ali saleebaan are the brother of mohamud saleebaan nice try to divide us mr agoonyar who is 2nd class citizen to wacesley run hag domination 🤣
Harti are the balls of abgaal boowe. we were the ones who defended both HSM and shariif last year april 2021 and we are always one. isku dir wont work on beesha mudulood. marna wiligiis dagaal nagama dhexayn. you zanzabiris fought within each other mid/late 90s in puuntland. laakin never was there an inter abgaal dagaal in mogadishuuu

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Harti are the balls of abgaal boowe. we were the ones who defended both HSM and shariif last year april 2021 and we are always one. isku dir wont work on beesha mudulood. marna wiligiis dagaal nagama dhexayn. you zanzabiris fought within each other mid/late 90s in puuntland. laakin never was there an inter abgaal dagaal in mogadishuuu
Lol you are just a foot 🦶 soldiers wacesle domainted hag political 😀 harti abgaal are the most dabadhilif of abgal geedi and salad ali jeele were abdullahi yusuf and farmajo water boys 😃

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Speaking of Zanzibar this is
Agoonyar general koronto 😀
14027A92-186D-4BCE-AC45-341CA5E96B7B.jpeg

Lol you are just a foot 🦶 soldiers wacesle domainted hag political 😀 harti abgaal are the most dabadhilif of abgal geedi and salad ali jeele were abdullahi yusuf and farmajo water boys 😃
your beer doofar Adeer AY got b*tched slapped by general gabre like he is his pimp and the man ended up dying in a tent in the middle of yemen desert. juufaadeyda hoose oo 8 nimo lagu abtirsinaayo intadaan abgaal gaariin ayaa labo madaxweyne ka soo baxey saaxib. Ali mhadi iyo shariif.muuse sultan bal heeey qabteen maandow eesheeg kkk :ftw9nwa:??

Libaax-Joore

VIP
your beer doofar Adeer AY got b*tched slapped by general gabre like he is his pimp and the man ended up dying in a tent in the middle of yemen desert. juufaadeyda hoose oo 8 nimo lagu abtirsinaayo intadaan abgaal gaariin ayaa labo madaxweyne ka soo baxey saaxib. Ali mhadi iyo shariif.muuse sultan bal heeey qabteen maandow eesheeg kkk :ftw9nwa:??
Abdullahi yusuf yeey raximullah the conqueror of hutu since kenaadid days
Hutu terriost shereef bishomo gadud

Abdullahi yusuf yeey raximullah the conqueror of hutu since kenaadid days
Hutu terriost shereef bishomo gadud
Ninkaan kenaadid la yira xaa iga gaaley sxb. My ancestors were too busy sipping mango juice in mahadaay and being imaams of tol when kendadiid was around. Legend has it when the imaamka mudulood met kenaadiid, he refused to shake his hand and made him shake his stick instead :hemad:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
That's fake. Shabaab is hawiye. Majority of their foot soldiers are hawiye and their leaders are hawiye.
If true that’s cucked:mjlol: langaab Arap who is fourth class citizen in Hargeisa ruled them for a decade?

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Ninkaan kenaadid la yira xaa iga gaaley sxb. My ancestors were too busy sipping mango juice in mahadaay and being imaams of tol when kendadiid was around. Legend has it when the imaamka mudulood met kenaadiid, he refused to shake his hand and made him shake his stick instead :hemad:
Watch the history of kenaadid dynasty

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Cismaan Maxamuud town
977CA1A5-0A11-484D-A581-9D527334DAF1.jpeg

sacad town
A128B90F-A4C9-4D27-875B-5040C25D29E0.jpeg

It’s quite clear which of the two are closer to civilization baayo :leon:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What’s there to not know about :childplease:
Your langaab clan aren’t even allowed to be president of the state you love off so much. always the lower cast niggas that do the most for a region they aren’t even allowed to lead :russ:
Look who calling langaab :what: .

Wariya my clan safe your langaab ass from your terrorist cousins last year under PMPF units in mudug.

In money we are the richest clan in horn of africa.

Dont let old hobya days return my slave:mjcry:

Look who calling langaab :what: .

Wariya my clan safe your langaab ass from your terrorist cousins last year under PMPF units in mudug.

In money we are the richest clan in horn of africa.

Dont let old hobya days return my slave:mjcry:
Slave kulaha :russ: Warya my clan has never seen your ugly ass people before. Do not mistake me for hg nacalaa:hemad: and don’t take the richest clan title. That belongs to beesha duduble

Trending