Hiiraan MP Beg For Somali-Wayn To Fight In Hiiraan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Xildhibaan Sanbaloolshe ayaa yiri “Dagaalkaan masii wadi karno hadaanahay reer Hiiraan. Waxaan rabnaa caawinta walaalaheen Hawiye Mudulood, HG, Murusade dhamaan inay dagaalka kasoo qeyb galaan. Digil iyo Mirifle sidoo kale. Somaliland, Puntland dhamaan”

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am suprised they need help? shabab are bunch of darbi jiif kids, eelays, and .5 clans at the foot soldier level, that's where shabab low level recruits come from.

I think the FGS is setting al-shabab up against them.

The SNA abandoned Hiraan so al-shabab can take over it.

And many SNA officers are being killed in very suspicious circumstances.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think the FGS is setting al-shabab up against them.

The SNA abandoned Hiraan so al-shabab can take over it.

And many SNA officers are being killed in very suspicious circumstances.

0.5 clans are very strong in the south and due to our power-sharing arrangement it excludes them a-lot, I mean look at hawadle screaming like a baby scorned for all somalis to assist lol. War nimankan hawiye iyo 0.5 need to sit down and devise how power is shared in south-central somalia in particularly middle shabelle/hiraan they need to relinquish half the power of those states to 0.5, hawiye is a minority there today. A .5 president in hirshabelle is mandatory to achieve peace n stability and not this nonsense of abgaal n hawadle.

0.5 clans are very strong in the south and due to our power-sharing arrangement it excludes them a-lot, I mean look at hawadle screaming like a baby scorned for all somalis to assist lol. War nimankan hawiye iyo 0.5 need to sit down and devise how power is shared in south-central somalia in particularly middle shabelle/hiraan they need to relinquish half the power of those states to 0.5, hawiye is a minority there today.

Xawaadle is supposed to be Hawiye.

The SNA is supposed to do their job and step in. They have already been setup.

These militias from other places, they need to go. People like Mahad Salad with Al-shabab links, need to go as well.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Xawaadle is supposed to be Hawiye.

The SNA is supposed to do their job and step in. They have already been setup.

These militias from other places, they need to go. People like Mahad Salad with Al-shabab links, need to go as well.

Hawadle is a minority in Hiiraan. Where is baadicadde, bantu, gaaljecel. These other clans dominate in shabab and showing hawadle they are nothing in reality

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
0.5 clans are very strong in the south and due to our power-sharing arrangement it excludes them a-lot, I mean look at hawadle screaming like a baby scorned for all somalis to assist lol. War nimankan hawiye iyo 0.5 need to sit down and devise how power is shared in south-central somalia in particularly middle shabelle/hiraan they need to relinquish half the power of those states to 0.5, hawiye is a minority there today. A .5 president in hirshabelle is mandatory to achieve peace n stability and not this nonsense of abgaal n hawadle.
We treat our minorities the right way. Both yaxar and shidle are represented and shidle even hold gudomiye in Jowhar district. This is the same district that is almost equally shared with the largest clan in the state, yet a .5 sits at the top. This is more that I can say for the Bantu who live all over pl with 0 representatives

Also, calling hawiye a minority is absurd. Just 3 hawiye clans, Mudulood, Xawadle and Gugundhabe alone are altleast 80% of that state (yet don’t even have half the mps)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Xildhibaan Sanbaloolshe ayaa yiri “Dagaalkaan masii wadi karno hadaanahay reer Hiiraan. Waxaan rabnaa caawinta walaalaheen Hawiye Mudulood, HG, Murusade dhamaan inay dagaalka kasoo qeyb galaan. Digil iyo Mirifle sidoo kale. Somaliland, Puntland dhamaan”

What happened to HAG booto and Sanbalooshe igu sawir saying Xawaadle are warriors and defeating AS I wont be defending @Kheyre thats for sure too weak to liberate themselves what a weak clan :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :dead:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hawadle is a minority in Hiiraan. Where is baadicadde, bantu, gaaljecel. These other clans dominate in shabab and showing hawadle they are nothing in reality
HAG clan Abgaal left Adan Yabaal corridor open for AS reinforcements and then SNA abandoned macawiisley leading to utter defeat and back to square one. Beledweyne has become a warzone and people are fleeing

Meanwhile AS have now started their own pro AS macawiisleey clan militia and they are Abgaal! What a disaster!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What happened to HAG booto and Sanbalooshe igu sawir saying Xawaadle are warriors and defeating AS I wont be defending @Kheyre thats for sure too weak to liberate themselves what a weak clan :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :dead:
HAG abandoned them. @InaShaqalle and @Kheyre are busy yelling us we will lose their market. What market?! Farmaajo was bringing Hawiye dignity back, he had to go, you must realize this.

cow

VIP
I am suprised they need help? shabab are bunch of darbi jiif kids, eelays, and .5 clans at the foot soldier level, that's where shabab low level recruits come from.

That's fake. Shabaab is hawiye. Majority of their foot soldiers are hawiye and their leaders are hawiye.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's fake. Shabaab is hawiye. Majority of their foot soldiers are hawiye and their leaders are hawiye.

I thought the leadership n middle men(logistic providers), taxpayers are hawiye where-as the foot soldiers are homeless kids, .5 clans, etc. Its like coalition of the naked ppl.

cow

VIP
I thought the leadership n middle men(logistic providers), taxpayers are hawiye where-as the foot soldiers are homeless kids, .5 clans, etc. Its like coalition of the naked ppl.

You really think a homeless .5 kid can threaten a hawiye in mogadishu?

It is propaganda that they want people to believe. Reality is majority of the foot soldiers are hawiye.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You really think a homeless .5 kid can threaten a hawiye in mogadishu?

It is propaganda that they want people to believe. Reality is majority of the foot soldiers are hawiye.

I thought it was a shabab tactic to diversify it's foot soldiers and send .5 kid on suicide missions so it doesn't turn into a clan war, but the ppl sending them is some1 from hawiye anyways and I would hold them accountable like HSM did.

Trending