Heavily armed Oromos (OLF) attack Somali Farmers again, in Tulli Guuleed

There are currently very clear and graphic pictures & videos spreading on social media, of these men in uniform, who've succumbed to gunshot wounds and heavy bleeding. I'll refrain from posting them here.

To also point out; the fightings have unfortunately not stopped. They've continuously been ongoing since tuesday. Even today, was an attack launched. :farmajoyaab:

I think the Daarood diaspora needs to financially contribute to the Gerri Koombe fighting militia. Most importantly, they need much better man-portable weapons such as sniper rifles than they can currently have. They also need an organized militia. If these 2 things can be achieved, Oramo's FADNO militia can be contained.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I think the Daarood diaspora needs to financially contribute to the Gerri Koombe fighting militia. Most importantly, they need much better man-portable weapons such as sniper rifles than they can currently have. They also need an organized militia. If these 2 things can be achieved, Oramo's FADNO militia can be contained.

Geri Koombe need to send a delegation to Somalia from Bosaso all the way to Kismaayo.

We'll provide Geri with arms and financial support

After Hartinimo we need a united Koombinimo, Oromia will be thinking twice about what they done to our twin when big brother Harti pull up once the war is over.

We can do both at the same time. Geeri Koombe have brave warriors. We need to financially contribute to this just struggle. They need better arms. It seems Ethiopian govt won't allow technicals, but better man-portable weapons such as PKM and sniper rifles would make a huge difference. Nowadays, sniper rifles cost between $9000 - $13,000. Believe me, 100 to 200 of these would bring those FADNO militias to their knees.

Let us not forget the over million Daarood diaspora. We need to raise awareness of this issue throughout our diaspora. We can do a lot here.

I would say the priorities should be how we can secure a financial lifeline and help the Gerri Koonbe brothers obtain these sniping rifles. In Laascaanood, with the limited number of these rifles we have, we have seen how they're contributing to success on the battlefield. I am sure they would make a huge difference against the FADNO militia.

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
We can do both at the same time. Geeri Koombe have brave warriors. We need to financially contribute to this just struggle. They need better arms. It seems Ethiopians won't allow technicals, but better man-portable weapons such as PKM and sniper rifles would make a huge difference. Nowadays, sniper rifles cost between $9000 - $13,000. Believe me, 100 to 200 of these would bring those FADNO militia to their knees.

Let us not forget the over million Daarood diaspora. We need to raise awareness of this issue throughout our diaspora. We can do a lot here.
They need to raise awareness the DDS government won't help they need to make rounds in PL and JL , rally support there we have the means to support them however without awareness it would fall off the radar.

They need to raise awareness the DDS government won't help they need to make rounds in PL and JL , rally support there we have the means to support them however without awareness it would fall off the radar.

Too many of us in the West, East Africa, and South Africa. This is where we need to raise awareness. Money is with the diaspora and folks in East and Southern Africa. But we need Gerri leading it and meeting with Daarood clans, especially Harti. This is the least we can do.

Hantiga Somaaliyeed Xabeshiga waa uu Hanansho, Markaay Huunguri Qabato Hano bay falaan, Hanacunta Somaaliyeed ba Haqabtir uu ah, siida Hal la heeryee bay uu heegan yehin, hayaayga dadkood baay hayaayad uu yahin, heeco miyaa hooganimo lagu suga?

Last edited:
liyu police just freed dozens of towns for ciise in three days. afar are getting chasing out, and we are meant to believe liyuu can't overrun these oromos in one district? somali waxaa ciilay abiye ahmed and any other Ethiopian prime minster.

Trending

Latest posts