Heavily armed Oromos (OLF) attack Somali Farmers again, in Tulli Guuleed

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
After Hartinimo we need a united Koombinimo, Oromia will be thinking twice about what they done to our twin when big brother Harti pull up once the war is over.

After Hartinimo we need a united Koombinimo, Oromia will be thinking twice about what they done to our twin when big brother Harti pull up once the war is over.

Ogaden also live in Tulli Guuleed, so we need a Kablalax and even Somali, response to deal with the Oromo invasion. We should even help Ciise, since that IOG shaydaan, is too busy sending weapons to Iidooria, in order to collapse the Somaliland economy (he's playing chess with them and they're stupid to notice).

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Ogaden also live in Tulli Guuleed, so we need a Kablalax and even Somali, response to deal with the Oromo invasion. We should even help Ciise, since that IOG shaydaan, is too busy funding Iidooria, in order to collapse the Somaliland economy (he's playing chess with them and they're stupid to notice).
Ciise should not be confused with the Irir politicing waa dad nasab ah they been supporting SSC since day 1

Awdalite

Araabi
Blessed be the peacemakes for they will inherit the Kingdom of God.

May Allah grant peace to the brotherly clans of Geri and Jarso ameen.

Awdalite

Araabi
Ogaden also live in Tulli Guuleed, so we need a Kablalax and even Somali, response to deal with the Oromo invasion. We should even help Ciise, since that IOG shaydaan, is too busy sending weapons to Iidooria, in order to collapse the Somaliland economy (he's playing chess with them and they're stupid to notice).

Ogaden don't live anywhere near Tuli Guleed. It's Geri and Jarso which is why the local government is divided up between those two clans. After the recent conflicts Geri came to dominate Tuli and Jarso came to dominate Jinacsani.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Jaarso need to respect the borders of Somali-Oromo region Jinacsani left for Oromia and Tuli Guleed voted to stay Somali, the Geri that once lived in Jinacsani left for Tuli Guleed. So is it fair for Jaarso to use Oromia forces to attack the people who voted to remain in the Somali region?

Awdalite

Araabi
Jaarso need to respect the borders of Somali-Oromo region Jinacsani left for Oromia and Tuli Guleed voted to stay Somali, the Geri that once lived in Jinacsani left for Tuli Guleed.

I don't like the language of conflict. The last thing the people there need is more war. Find a peaceful settlement. These two communities are always going to live with eachother. Nobody is going anywhere so instead of fanning the flames of war, its the responsibility of Muslims to create, promote and find ways to bring a lasting peace.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
No one knows Jaarso like Beesha Geri and vice versa like you said we wish for peace without foreign boots i.e Oromia building dams close to peoples settlements

Awdalite

Araabi
No one knows Jaarso like Beesha Geri and vice versa like you said we wish for peace without foreign boots i.e Oromia building dams close to peoples settlements

Don't forget that the Geri are more related to the Jarso than many other people. They are very close and have intermarried for centuries. They are both Muslim, pray to the same Lord, face the same qiblah etc. If we are true Muslims we would wish them peace

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Don't forget that the Geri are more related to the Jarso than many other people. They are very close and have intermarried for centuries. They are both Muslim, pray to the same Lord, face the same qiblah etc. If we are true Muslims we would wish them peace
I direct it at Oromia anyways, I don't like advocating for violence between Somalis.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

74A652EF-D444-45AC-A433-7C74B368E5B8.jpeg

I don't like the language of conflict. The last thing the people there need is more war. Find a peaceful settlement. These two communities are always going to live with eachother. Nobody is going anywhere so instead of fanning the flames of war, its the responsibility of Muslims to create, promote and find ways to bring a lasting peace.
Agreed walaal. Even though there are β€˜forces’ from behind the scenes inflaming the situation, we need peace after all. It won’t be easy, and to be truthful I can’t see it happening in the near time. Unless the β€˜political’ issues are solved, there won’t be any peace. The locals have endured way too much sufferings. I pray to God that we can put an end to the constant conflicts, once and for all. πŸ™

Thankfully, that project has been shut down for now, until further notice. Too bad that it took fighting’s for it to happen. But they will try to resume it, and to my dismayal it will erupt in further fightings as we won’t accept foreigners displacing us from our land, in the tens of thousands.

What’s worse is that the project is financed and arranged by both the gov’t of Oromia and the federal gov’t. Both of them are aware of the consequences of their actions. But the locals have been disregarded completely.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Thankfully, that project have been shut down for now, until further notice. But they will try to resume it, and to my dismayal it will erupt in further fightings as we won’t accept foreigners displacing us from our land, in the tens of thousands.

What’s worse is that the project is financed by both the govt of Oromia and the federal gov’t. Both of they are aware of the consequences of their actions. But the locals have been disregarded completely.
Keep fighting the good fight and inshallah the xaq will prevail.

Abdi ilay was holding off these savages for a decade. 5 years after his arrest and how much land has been lost?
Welcome to the new Ethiopia. I expect oromos to border us in Somalia proper in our generation unless the Somai can drop clan and defend themselves as an ethnic group which is not going to happen.

Keep fighting the good fight and inshallah the xaq will prevail.

Thanks walaal. No one wants fightings, but due to a number of issues and lack of political will, it happens.

The botched and wrongly done referendum, forced us to make concessions. It took a lot for us to accept. Now, the locals are not only hesitant but hostile to anything to do with the Oromia state, encroaching deeper inside SRS, directly or indirectly. To the point that they are willing to die for it.

When you are wronged, you will demand justice first and lastly unfortunately fight for your livelihood and existence, as there are no other options. Even though I wished that there were proper avenues to solve things.:kendrickcry:

Last edited:
Abdi ilay was holding off these savages for a decade. 5 years after his arrest and how much land has been lost?
Welcome to the new Ethiopia. I expect oromos to border us in Somalia proper in our generation unless the Somai can drop clan and defend themselves as an ethnic group which is not going to happen.

My biggest worries is what’s been floating around recently. I don’t think it’s doable and very much unrealistic in the coming future. But the ambition is to slowly break apart the regions, and in first hand make them non-ethnic based.

We’ve seen how new regions have popped out since Abiy took over. For him that means strengthening the power in Addis, as the regions becomes smaller. Now they’ve decided to dissolve the regional forces completely. What will it entail for us, as we now become defenseless?

Mark my word, they will and currently are taking advantage of our β€˜divisiveness’, to further weaken us and achieve political gains at our expense.:snoop:

Trending

Latest posts