HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right almost all African countries do but you know exactly what makes Ethiopia different from the others. Also, you say majority of Ethiopians are breathing freedom and democracy but it's actually all Ethiopians who are besides the Somali people because somalis are marginalized second-class citizens .
Haven't had Freedom in near 100 years. How's it smell like? Roses?

Anyways... them Tigres getting ready for war & succession.

All ordinary Ethiopians were second class citizens until some 4 months ago. The freedom and human rights I am talking about is very recent. If we talk about 100 years or so, I would agree with you but the currently Ethiopia is heading into a full democratic transition.

Tigres very well know they don't need to go to war if they want secession. They can use the legal path and I am very sure they will be the last region to become independent. Ordinary Tigreans are very much Ethiopian nationalists and the idea of Tigray surviving economically without Ethiopia is just a delusion and every Tigreans know that. I have yet to meet any tigrean in real life who is seriously thinking about secession. It is all bluffing and believe me, the Ethiopian government and the people will be very happy to get rid of Tigray because of the 27 year TPLF brutal rule.

No Ethiopian will be willing to fight to keep Tigray inside Ethiopia. Everybody will be celebrating. So I see no war because of this issue. Don't get fooled. Tigreans are not fools, they will never declare independence. They just want to make noise and pressure the fed. gov. by using the low IQ Abdi by telling him he should declare independence and that they will follow him. But they know very well they themselves will never dare to do so knowing very well Ethiopians will be very quick and happy to get rid of them from eating up the national budget. Abdi is just a tool for them to pressure the fed. gov. and to send a message that if the fed. don't treat us good, we could destabilize the country. Tigreans are not serious about independence knowing all well the majority of their citizens are very nationalistic Ethiopians and more importantly they will only lose without Ethiopian resources. They are not fools. Only the likes of low IQ Abdis believe their bluffing because of his lack of knowledge about their culture and history. Believe me, right now, the last thing Ethiopians are worried about is the secession of Tigray. It is not even an issue to Ethiopians

All ordinary Ethiopians were second class citizens until some 4 months ago. The freedom and human rights I am talking about is very recent. If we talk about 100 years or so, I would agree with you but the currently Ethiopia is heading into a full democratic transition.

Tigres very well know they don't need to go to war if they want secession. They can use the legal path and I am very sure they will be the last region to become independent. Ordinary Tigreans are very much Ethiopian nationalists and the idea of Tigray surviving economically without Ethiopia is just a delusion and every Tigreans know that. I have yet to meet any tigrean in real life who is seriously thinking about secession. It is all bluffing and believe me, the Ethiopian government and the people will be very happy to get rid of Tigray because of the 27 year TPLF brutal rule.

No Ethiopian will be willing to fight to keep Tigray inside Ethiopia. Everybody will be celebrating. So I see no war because of this issue. Don't get fooled. Tigreans are not fools, they will never declare independence. They just want to make noise and pressure the fed. gov. by using the low IQ Abdi by telling him he should declare independence and that they will follow him. But they know very well they themselves will never dare to do so knowing very well Ethiopians will be very quick and happy to get rid of them from eating up the national budget. Abdi is just a tool for them to pressure the fed. gov. and to send a message that if the fed. don't treat us good, we could destabilize the country. Tigreans are not serious about independence knowing all well the majority of their citizens are very nationalistic Ethiopians and more importantly they will only lose without Ethiopian resources. They are not fools. Only the likes of low IQ Abdis believe their bluffing because of his lack of knowledge about their culture and history. Believe me the last thing Ethiopians are bothered about is the secession of Tigray. It is not even an issue to Ethiopians
Lol if all Ethiopians were second class citizens 4 months ago then somalis were third class citizens. Why you trynna play the victim all of sudden like you weren't the one doing the oppressing the last 100 years?

Do you describe a Lemma/Abiy/Jawar oligarchy as democracy? The same Abiy and Lemma who oversaw the massacre of hundreds of innocent somalis? The same Jawar who said Ethiopia was imposed on him?

Why would you hate for somalis too gain freedom? I really could care less about the 80 other ethnic groups you colonized . Somalis have the most resources and second most landmass in Ethiopia , we have nothing to lose unlike those other inferior ethnic groups.

@xabashi It's okay sweetie I know you go to sleep dreaming about my oil&gas, but were getting a divorce soon. You can continue to marginalize and oppress those 80 other inferior ethnic groups. image.png

Lol if all Ethiopians were second class citizens 4 months ago then somalis were third class citizens. Why you trynna play the victim all of sudden like you weren't the one doing the oppressing the last 100 years?

Do you describe a Lemma/Abiy/Jawar oligarchy as democracy? The same Abiy and Lemma who oversaw the massacre of hundreds of innocent somalis? The same Jawar who said Ethiopia was imposed on him?

Why would you hate for somalis too gain freedom? I really could care less about the 80 other ethnic groups you colonized . Somalis have the most resources and second most landmass in Ethiopia , we have nothing to lose unlike those other inferior ethnic groups.

I don't hate Somalis to gain freedom. What I am saying is freedom comes only through legal and democratic means as there is no other option right now. And to exercise ones democratic rights, we all have to support the PM's efforts in transitioning the country into democracy. Being against the current democratic process means being against the rights of people to exercise their democratic rights. No matter how much you want Somali region to become independence, the only route is through democratic and free ballot box and that is exactly what the PM is trying to do. If you have a better option then let me know, I am all ears.

@xabashi It's okay sweetie I know you go to sleep dreaming about my oil&gas, but were getting a divorce soon. You can continue to marginalize and oppress those 80 other inferior ethnic groups.View attachment 52675

To be honest, the oil&gas thing is very recent. The reality is the region was always a highly subsidised region by the federal government for decades. To make it as if Ethiopia was milking its resources is simply dishonest. Maybe in the future but until now the region was receiver just like Afar and Tigray. These three regions contributed the least to the federal budget but got more subsidy from the federal gov. That is simply a fact. We believe Ethio-Somalis are Ethiopians not because of their resources, which we never benefited from the last 100 years. But if the people decide for independence in a democratic ballot box, then I wish them all the best! We were never dependent on their resources so for us nothing will change.

To be honest, the oil&gas thing is very recent. The reality is the region was always a highly subsidised region by the federal government for decades. To make it as if Ethiopia was milking its resources is simply dishonest. Maybe in the future but until now the region was receiver just like Afar and Tigray. These three regions contributed the least to the federal budget but got more subsidy from the federal gov. That is simply a fact. We believe Ethio-Somalis are Ethiopians not because of their resources, which we never benefited from the last 100 years. But if the people decide for independence in a democratic ballot box, then I wish them all the best! We were never dependent on their resources so for us nothing will change.
You didn't milk the resources yet but thats your plan and it won't happen, don't you remember Abiy saying somalis will only get 5% of revenue from their oil? It doesn't matter if the Tigray,Afar and somalis didn't contribute to the budget because their budget was going right back into the hands of tplf.

Please don't call me "ethio-somali" I find that highly disrespectful.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Maybe if they allowed the Somalis to be part of the state run industries like the financial sector then they might feel less like 2nd class citizens.

At the moment it still seems like an occupation.

Unlike the Oromos; the Somalis haven't been inflicted with the Stockholm syndrome yet.

You didn't milk the resources yet but thats your plan and it won't happen, don't you remember Abiy saying somalis will only get 5% of revenue from their oil? It doesn't matter if the Tigray,Afar and somalis didn't contribute to the budget because their budget was going right back into the hands of tplf.

Please don't call me "ethio-somali" I find that highly disrespectful.

I have been asking you guys for I don't know how many times to show me any credible source, any video or audio or anything that shows PM Abiy saying Somalis will only get 5%. Until now no one could produce anything credible other than Abdi supporters using this BS for their own propaganda. You guys are gullible. Check the sources first and come back.

Concerning the term "ethio-somali", no problem, tell me how you should be called and I will only use your preferred term.

:drakekidding:
"Massive" my a$$. :) That was a demonstration in Kombolcha, Wollo in which the Muslims peacefully aired their demands and protests. After the demo they went home peacefully. They are exercising their newly found democratic rights peacefully, nothing more and nothing less. They are demonstrating against what they see as Wahhabi influence. They are chanting wahhabism is terrorism.

Last edited:
Maybe if they allowed the Somalis to be part of the state run industries like the financial sector then they might feel less like 2nd class citizens.

At the moment it still seems like an occupation.

Unlike the Oromos; the Somalis haven't been inflicted with the Stockholm syndrome yet.

I agree, the political, economic and social life of "main stream Ethiopia" should reflect the diversity of the country and Somalis who have the same population size like Tigray must have the same representation in all sectors. This goes for all "peripheral" regions like Afar, Beshangual etc. Until now the main problem was that the power was controlled by the EPRDF coalition which is composed of parties from only 4 states. This was the main obstacle. But now that real democracy is on the horizon, EPRDF or any other coalition can no longer afford to rely only on 4 states and leave the huge Somali vote untapped. This is impossible in democracy. I expect even before the next election EPRDF will expand its base and include Somali, Afar etc. parties knowing well other coalitions will do the same and it will be very difficult to beat them with its current formation.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I agree, the political, economic and social life of "main stream Ethiopia" should reflect the diversity of the country and Somalis who have the same population size like Tigray must have the same representation in all sectors. This goes for all "peripheral" regions like Afar, Beshangual etc. Until now the main problem was that the power was controlled by the EPRDF coalition which is composed of parties from only 4 states. This was the main obstacle. But now that real democracy is on the horizon, EPRDF or any other coalition can no longer afford to rely only on 4 states and leave the huge Somali vote untapped. This is impossible in democracy. I expect even before the next election EPRDF will expand its base and include Somali, Afar etc. parties knowing well other coalitions will do the same and it will be very difficult to beat them with its current formation.

How's working for the EPRDF'S outreach dept like?

Seems like with enough convincing propagandist like you; harmony might actually be achieved in Ethiopia lol.

If only EPRDF was genuine then West Somalis would be as docile as Kenyan Somalis.

Don't see any sincerity from the capital since the new gov was established... You just need to look at the federal army that's still surrounding Jijiga.

They don't need any handouts... just the ability to pick their own leaders; a right that Addis would never grant them.

How's working for the EPRDF'S outreach dept like?

Seems like with enough convincing propagandist like you; harmony might actually be achieved in Ethiopia lol.

If only EPRDF was genuine then West Somalis would be as docile as Kenyan Somalis.

Don't see any sincerity from the capital since the new gov was established... You just need to look at the federal army that's still surrounding Jijiga.

They don't need any handouts... just the ability to pick their own leaders; a right that Addis would never grant them.

I will be the first to call out the government if full democracy with a real free and fair election is not conducted all over Ethiopia including Somali region. We have no other option to survive as a country other than to go for full democracy. The army came there because the Abdi Hooligans started burning, damaging and looting properties. But things are heading in the right direction where the Somali ruling party is cleaning itself and opening up the state for true democratic reforms. ONLF is in town and making a coalition with SRDA Shinille (Sitti) Zone. Somali oppositions and human rights activists are entering jigjiga and operating freely with out fear of repression. In the next election (2 years time), there is no ifs and buts, every Ethiopian region will be electing its own representatives freely with international observes like the EU watching the whole process. Anything that is short of this will drag the country into chaos.

Last edited:
I will be the first to call out the government if full democracy with a real free and fair election is not conducted all over Ethiopia including Somali region. We have no other option to survive as a country other than to go for full democracy. The army came there because the Abdi Hooligans started burning, damaging and looting properties. But things are heading in the right direction where the Somali ruling party is cleaning itself and opening up the state for true democratic reforms. ONLF is in town and making a coalition with SRDA Shinille (Sitti) Zone. Somali oppositions and human rights activists are entering jigjiga and operating freely with out fear of repression. In the next election (2 years time), there is no ifs and buts, every Ethiopian region will be electing its own representatives freely with international observes like the EU watching the whole process. Anything that is short of this will drag the country into chaos.

If not mistaken qeerro burned entire factories and looted national banks etc. , but their celebrated like heroes and Ethiopia's second government? When innocent and misguided kids steal a few blankets and burn a colonial church they're "Abdi's hooligans" ?:gucciwhat:

@xabashi Do you call democracy cutting Abiy off basic necessities like water and food? Do you call democracy cutting Abiy internet till this day so whats going on in jigjiga doesn't reach the outside world? Do you call democracy martial rule in the Somali region?

If Somali ruling party was cleaning "itself" then they would be in jigjiga not Addis. Ahmed Shide who was handpicked by Abiy Ahmed as the chairman is just as corrupt and guilty as abdi iley.

If not mistaken qeerro burned entire factories and looted national banks etc. , but their celebrated like heroes and Ethiopia's second government? When innocent and misguided kids steal a few blankets and burn a colonial church they're "Abdi's hooligans" ?:gucciwhat:

Qeerros had a clear goal of bringing democratic change to Ethiopia and were exclusively fighting against TPLF oppression. Qeerro was extremely careful not to target other ethnics civilians or their properties. In their 3-4 year struggle they almost never targeted anything that may be seen as an attack on other ethnic groups or religious institutions etc. Jawar was warning them daily that the moment they target other ethnic groups they will instantly lose sympathy and other Ethiopians will be forced to unite and "save" the country. Because the Qeerro targeted exclusively supposedly TPLF and affiliate properties, they could easily win the sympathy of majority of Ethiopians especially the Amharas. Their leaders also made sure from the start that they are not doing all this to make Oromia independent but that they are fighting for all Ethiopians to live in equality. I think the leaders of Qeerro did a smart job.

This assessment of course does not include the recent fightings between Somali and Oromo communities which I suspect was the work of the old TPLF guard. But that is another story. I was only referring to the time when Qeerro was fighting against TPLF security apparatus.

The Abdi hooligans on the other hand had no political goal other than to keep dictator Abdi in power and continue the repression in Somali region. Their main target was anything non-somali, no differentiation was made between ordinary citizens and state properties. They were also burning churches which was a pretty stupid thing to do. In fact ordinary Somalis saved many non-somalis by hiding and sheltering them inside their homes. The next day after the hooligans started attacking civilians and looting properties, there was a demonstration in Addis Ababa of people demanding the Army to do its duties. Many non-somalis were calling Ethiopian TV from jigjiga and asking the Army to save them. This never happened in the 3-4 years of Qeerro struggle. Non-Oromos never felt threatened to the extent of asking the Army to intervene. But the stupid Abdi hooligans were so dumb that even today majority Ethiopians are not asking WHY the Army entered the Somali region but WHY it took it so long. They were just pure hooligans with no political goal other than saving their dictator and continue the repression.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
He was probably the one behind it with the assistance of Egyptian intelligence

Yupp Abiy is in bed with Egypt & their allies, I also suspect it was him who was behind the assassination of the chief engineer of the GERD project.

Check this out, they're on a collision course with the TPLF, Tigray will trigger article 39 sooner than later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending