HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
No it isn’t . Sanaag holds that title.

political-map-of-Somalia.gif

This map makes Gedo look larger than it is lol. Salagle and Sakoow districts are part of Middle Juba.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
She is praising PM Abiy in high terms but still I don't think she will become the president of the state. She is simply to far way from the people in many ways. It is more likely Ahmed Shide or another reformer becomes the regional president.

Are you an Amxaar? Look, I read your BS from this thread. I don't know what your agenda is but I'll tell it like it is, Ethiopia is an artificial "country" pieced together by colonists. You cannot expect 80 or so tribes to coexist peacefully, it's impossible. We will secede sooner or later iA. Ethiopia will crumble from within, I give it 5-10 years and Ethiopia will cease to exist

Are you an Amxaar? Look, I read your BS from this thread. I don't know what your agenda is but I'll tell it like it is, Ethiopia is an artificial "country" pieced together by colonists. You cannot expect 80 or so tribes to coexist peacefully, it's impossible. We will secede sooner or later iA. Ethiopia will crumble from within, I give it 5-10 years and Ethiopia will cease to exist
You tagged the wrong person, i didnt write that bullshit.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
A coup is in the process in Western occupied Somalia after butcher collaboratorAbdi motherfucker Iley complained abt Ethiopia’s sudden change of ruler and the sharing of oil which Ethiopia admitted to this idiot that the Somalis will get 5% :p:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Mother fucker will soon test his own medicine

nacala aabaha ku yaal, Iley is the ataturk of Ogadenia, the father of Somali Galbeed. Show some respect you piece of shit

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
actually iley has PhD from universy of imperial college london, he did it whilst he was presdeint, just like zenawi did his masters in open university london when he was in the pm seat, every minister/president, official gov figure in ethiopia must be educated to uni level,

why do you think ONLf always sents educated dudes to met Gov? becasue the Ogadens have udnertood this is not somalia where a 79 year old geeljire gets invited to becoem minister

its not like somalia, besdies, iley is an electric engineer by profession,

ahmed shide was part of 550 iley sent to uni abroad, the new president ilkacase finished his masters degree in fiannce and accountancy, he was an accountant by trade

ethipioans are not like somalis, waa must a guy cannot serve in gov capacity if he has another passport or married to a foreigner, and he must be educated,

under iley we have had 4 unis open with 140,000 capacity, just qabri dahar alone funded by germany aand EU has 42,000 students, my fam were part of group in london that raised money as well

kulaha iley has not finished primary school, umar, bro you always jumpt the gun, horta how old are you? it seems liek your a teengaer learning about life and politics now

Thank you for the laugh my brudda. I needed that. :pachah1::russ:

Where did I jump the gun? You're the one calling Somali women prostitutes just because they hail from a clan you don't like. You will never see me say the same about your women. Insulting Illay does not mean I insulted an entire clan, and he is uneducated as even your people admit that. I have no clue where you got that he attended UCL but that is BS.

ONLF had lots of intellectuals. I did not dispute that. But Abdi Illay is not educated at all. :manny:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Horta Cumar why are Rer Axmed light skin? Almost all of them look like Carab WTH

Reer Axmed are aristocratic clan who used to control Berbera port before they left it in the hands of Ciise Muuse. I will share a secret with you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Now that the dictator Abdi is gone, Somali diaspora political and human rights activists are coming back to Jigjiga to freely operate in their home state.

Now that the dictator Abdi is gone, Somali diaspora political and human rights activists are coming back to Jigjiga to freely operate in their home state.

There will be hundreds of Abdi's as long as we're still occupied by Abyssinia. How do you feel about Ethiopia slowly disintegrating? I hear Mengistu is going to bahir dar? Tigray going awol?

There will be hundreds of Abdi's as long as we're still occupied by Abyssinia. How do you feel about Ethiopia slowly disintegrating? I hear Mengistu is going to bahir dar? Tigray going awol?

Why do you wish the likes of Abdi for Somali region? A very corrupt (huge waste of budget) absolute dictator with massive human rights abuses and with zero tolerance for dissent. He was the biggest obstacle for democratic reforms in Somali region in the last 4 months. Citizens in the Somali region should be given a chance to elect their own leaders in a free and fair election and also to remove them if they under-perform. Ahmed Shide is already cleaning up the house, removing all the old undemocratic despots from power to prepare the state for a democratic transition.

And on the disintegration of Ethiopia, I don't think there will be any soon. I don't see any institutionalized entity working or asking for that. We are in a transition period and there are of course some hooligans in two or three states that have been terrorizing and displacing civilians but even if their damage on civilians is huge, I see no long term impact on their ability to disintegrate the country. The Army is very powerful and loyal to the country and can put any attempt to forcefully disintegrate the country to rest very quickly. And already many of the hooligans are being put under control and in max 2 to 5 months we won't be talking about them anymore. And even if things go out of hand, "Ye Ethiopia Amlak" (The God of Ethiopia) will always come to rescue.
:pachah1:

Why do you wish the likes of Abdi for Somali region? A very corrupt (huge waste of budget) absolute dictator with massive human rights abuses and with zero tolerance for dissent. He was the biggest obstacle for democratic reforms in Somali region in the last 4 months. Citizens in the Somali region should be given a chance to elect their own leaders in a free and fair election and also to remove them if they under-perform. Ahmed Shide is already cleaning up the house, removing all the old undemocratic despots from power to prepare the state for a democratic transition.

And on the disintegration of Ethiopia, I don't think there will be any soon. I don't see any institutionalized entity working or asking for that. We are in a transition period and there are of course some hooligans in two or three states that have been terrorizing and displacing civilians but even if their damage on civilians is huge, I see no long term impact on their ability to disintegrate the country. The Army is very powerful and loyal to the country and can put any attempt to forcefully disintegrate the country to rest very quickly. And already many of the hooligans are being put under control and in max 2 to 5 months we won't be talking about them anymore. And even if things go out of hand, "Ye Ethiopia Amlak" (The God of Ethiopia) will always come to rescue.
:pachah1:
There is no Ethiopia but 80 ethnic groups forced under 1 flag due to amhara imperialism and kept together through dictatorship and military force, democracy and Ethiopia don't even belong in the same sentence. Sooo.... tell me about your uncle Mengistu? Due in Bahir Dar soon? Tigre getting ready for war?

There is no Ethiopia but 80 ethnic groups forced under 1 flag due to amhara imperialism and kept together through dictatorship and military force, democracy and Ethiopia don't even belong in the same sentence. Sooo.... tell me about your uncle Mengistu? Due in Bahir Dar soon? Tigre getting ready for war?

Almost all African countries consist of many ethnic groups. Some have democracy others not. I don't know why Ethiopia should be different. You are making it like Ethiopia is some weird unique spot. Thanks to the struggle of the youth and our PM Abiy we are enjoying already democratic freedom and human rights. Of course as I mentioned there are areas that need more work to do but the majority of Ethiopians today are already breathing an air of freedom and democracy.

Mengistu massacred tens of thousands of Amharas especially in Addis Ababa and Gonder during the red terror. He also destroyed the royal family completely. He is the most brutal and moronic leader we have had ever. He will not dare to set his foot in Bahrdar.

Almost all African countries consist of many ethnic groups. Some have democracy others not. I don't know why Ethiopia should be different. You are making it like Ethiopia is some weird unique spot. Thanks to the struggle of the youth and our PM Abiy we are enjoying already democratic freedom and human rights. Of course as I mentioned there are areas that need more work to do but the majority of Ethiopians today are already breathing an air of freedom and democracy.

Mengistu massacred tens of thousands of Amharas especially in Addis Ababa and Gonder during the red terror. He also destroyed the royal family completely. He is the most brutal and moronic leader we have had ever. He will not dare to set his foot in Bahrdar.
You're right almost all African countries do but you know exactly what makes Ethiopia different from the others. Also, you say majority of Ethiopians are breathing freedom and democracy but it's actually all Ethiopians who are besides the Somali people because somalis are marginalized second-class citizens .
Haven't had Freedom in near 100 years. How's it smell like? Roses?

Anyways... them Tigres getting ready for war & succession.

Status
Not open for further replies.