Have you heard of Orania?

There are state in South Africa that doesn't suffer from blackouts like the rest of South Africa. This region isnt ran by the local madows government in South Africa and has a 1:1 in money exchange to the Ran. And the madows are itching to get in.If I told you this state is ran by cadaans people would you be surprised?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its amazing how black people do not have self awareness. Walaahi if black people had self awareness- they will weep- and weep for their inferiority and then they will put their act together and start copying white race

Its amazing how black people do not have self awareness. Walaahi if black people had self awareness- they will weep- and weep for their inferiority and then they will put their act together and start copying white race
It crazy how they have been given South Africa and it turned to shit. The crime is high. They have unexpected blackout that last for days. I have a family member that moved to south African and they complained about the blackouts and there stores get robbed. Once they are robbing you I've been told they will let you know we own south Africa and the police don't do shit. The madows are calling them racist because they said no madows allowed.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
It crazy how they have been given South Africa and it turned to shit. The crime is high. They have unexpected blackout that last for days. I have a family member that moved to south African and they complained about the blackouts and there stores get robbed. Once they are robbing you I've been told they will let you know we own south Africa and the police don't do shit. The madows are calling them racist because they said no madows allowed.
Have to remember cadaans still own like 70% of farmland and wealth

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
But why do you think madows lead nation don't clean up there acts or even lead to improve the nation?
Subsaharan Africa cursed. Countries need to be humble and stop blaming outsiders that they been lagging for thousands of years

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Subsaharan Africa cursed. Countries need to be humble and stop blaming outsiders that they been lagging for thousands of years
The world is advancing rapidly, while the continent remains in stagnation. It's hard to even try to hide it any longer.

The world is advancing rapidly, while the continent remains in stagnation. It's hard to even try to hide it any longer.
Most African country look as if they are stuck in the 1950 at best. One thing they should first start with is creating trade schools and hire tradesman from well developed nation to teach. There's one problem all of this deals with money and for some reason they want to keep it. While the country turns to shit. I think money should he helded by outside foreign bank and everyone that a citizen should know there nation expenses and invest. What do you think of that?

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
There are state in South Africa that doesn't suffer from blackouts like the rest of South Africa. This region isnt ran by the local madows government in South Africa and has a 1:1 in money exchange to the Ran. And the madows are itching to get in.If I told you this state is ran by cadaans people would you be surprised?
Get the hell out of here ,you had me thinking it was an advanced city
22724B9D-0DA8-461D-8733-12E2B9CDACC8.jpeg
its not even a state its Town

Get the hell out of here ,you had me thinking it was an advanced city View attachment 327856its not even a state its Town
Sxb they own 16k acres of land in South Africa and they don't pay taxes. You have to register before moving there and they look at your education and what you can provide for there community. These people are not desperate they have 50k that are waiting on the wait list and madows South African are pissed off for not qualifying. They established Orania for b the 90s but how is there currency 1:1 with the ran?

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
South africans cucks for letting this town exist , these people if they want to live with whites only should be shipped back to europe . Uganda did right thing evicting foreigners even if they are poorer for it. long term they will not be second class citizens in own country and can enjoy their land. These cadaan very dangeours and when they get numbers will get arrogant like israelis

South africans cucks for letting this town exist , these people if they want to live with whites only should be shipped back to europe . Uganda did right thing evicting foreigners even if they are poorer for it. long term they will not be second class citizens in own country and can enjoy their land. These cadaan very dangeours and when they get numbers will get arrogant like israelis

That's why land-theft is no laughing matter; an enemy will invariably build defences and fortifications once they've sequestered your land.

The madows South Africa will never let go of these people. You have to understand madows people have massive inferiority complex with cadaans. It seems like the cadaans are trapped with the madows. For instance the cadaans made there town now the madows are stating when can we move in? 😂

That's why land-theft is no laughing matter; an enemy will invariably build defences and fortifications once they've sequestered your land.
I truly think if these people didn't create these fortifications the madows will forcible make them mix.

I truly think if these people didn't create these fortifications the madows will forcible make them mix.

Grace Helbig Vr GIF by This Might Get

Umm, we're on different sides, chief

I meant the dreaded, evil, gu*s-directed Madows shouldn't have been so lenient on the Cadaans post Apartheid

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Most African country look as if they are stuck in the 1950 at best. One thing they should first start with is creating trade schools and hire tradesman from well developed nation to teach. There's one problem all of this deals with money and for some reason they want to keep it. While the country turns to shit. I think money should he helded by outside foreign bank and everyone that a citizen should know there nation expenses and invest. What do you think of that?
🤣All the elected leaders should start to practice honesty, showing where all the money has been spent and what it has been spent on, with a comprehensive report detailing all expenditures at the end of each year. I think that would be a good start, but it would probably be hard and seen as a quantum physics test, as corruption has infiltrated their blood and is now part of their DNA.

Corruption is a significant problem, you cannot blame outsiders forever for something that your leaders need to solve. Outside forces can never take action unless you allow it. Having competent leaders with a good vision who understand that to run a country properly, you need skilled people in every field, capable of pushing the country forward. If that's not possible, you can bring in people from the outside while the country is still building, and have your own citizens take over these jobs eventually.

These leaders need to have a realistic blueprint, they should not be learning on the job. A country is like a body, it cannot and will never function correctly if the lungs or the heart aren't working as they should.

I promise you, if people who are genuinely honest and competent are in all different fields, there won't be an issue of distrust when it comes to the money part, as everyone is pulling their weight.

If you take a good look at different African countries, there are many important positions being run by foreigners that need to stop, and it will only stop when a good plan is put in place and the money is invested in its citizens. Whenever dealing with outsiders, the politicians should be cutthroat and try to get the best deals that will be more advantageous and profitable for the country.

In the start, you will be forced to have competent foreigners do the work, but ultimately ditch those plans and have the citizens take over. You don't want to be like Qatar, where there are more foreigners in all fields doing the most important jobs. Sustaining yourself and keeping the country above water without outside help should be the plan.

Freedom is a must :fittytousand:

🤣All the elected leaders should start to practice honesty, showing where all the money has been spent and what it has been spent on, with a comprehensive report detailing all expenditures at the end of each year. I think that would be a good start, but it would probably be hard and seen as a quantum physics test, as corruption has infiltrated their blood and is now part of their DNA.

Corruption is a significant problem, you cannot blame outsiders forever for something that your leaders need to solve. Outside forces can never take action unless you allow it. Having competent leaders with a good vision who understand that to run a country properly, you need skilled people in every field, capable of pushing the country forward. If that's not possible, you can bring in people from the outside while the country is still building, and have your own citizens take over these jobs eventually.

These leaders need to have a realistic blueprint, they should not be learning on the job. A country is like a body, it cannot and will never function correctly if the lungs or the heart aren't working as they should.

I promise you, if people who are genuinely honest and competent are in all different fields, there won't be an issue of distrust when it comes to the money part, as everyone is pulling their weight.

If you take a good look at different African countries, there are many important positions being run by foreigners that need to stop, and it will only stop when a good plan is put in place and the money is invested in its citizens. Whenever dealing with outsiders, the politicians should be cutthroat and try to get the best deals that will be more advantageous and profitable for the country.

In the start, you will be forced to have competent foreigners do the work, but ultimately ditch those plans and have the citizens take over. You don't want to be like Qatar, where there are more foreigners in all fields doing the most important jobs. Sustaining yourself and keeping the country above water without outside help should be the plan.

Freedom is a must :fittytousand:

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Trending