• Meh, I have fallen in lust tho.

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:meleshame: you wasted your cute unmutilated malab for waiting "the one" all this years and you gonna get wrinkles on that malab without getting it pounded good. feels bad man.

when are u gonna marry ayeeyo?

@Gambar qoftan coonta wax usheeg bal.

Love isn't the sizzling of loins. It is transcendent. Consummate love is embued with patience, loyalty, respect, compassion, authenticity and irreplaceablity. :farole: What does malaab have to do with it?

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Well I was helping this family installing their parabol I got to know their daughter later on she would on purpose turn off their internet or mess they're tv just so that her Mom would call me and ask me to fix it

Things escalated after that now her and my mom are buddies
you didnt f*ck the mom and daighter on the same bed? :snoop:

typical faarax

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
you didnt f*ck the mom and daighter on the same bed? :snoop:

typical faarax
tenor.gif

El padrone

Love isn't the sizzling of loins. It is transcendent. Consummate love is embued with patience, loyalty, respect, compassion, authenticity and irreplaceablity. :farole: What does malaab have to do with it?
wait thats true walaahi. but yh i guess its different for some ppl like me.

carnal desires > love. science says so.

When I was a teenager I fell in love every month. But then I hated men for a couple of years and then got married to a guy I barely dated. We were married for a decade and had three gorgeous kids. I'm not sure I was in love with him but we got along great and we still have a laugh together.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
When I was a teenager I fell in love every month. But then I hated men for a couple of years and then got married to a guy I barely dated. We were married for a decade and had three gorgeous kids. I'm not sure I was in love with him but we got along great and we still have a laugh together.
:kanyehmm: Tragicomedy.

El padrone

:friendhug:

marriage is beautiful and sweet. a married girl told me this the other day, it caught me off guard. i was stunned. i felt empty and sad. almost shed manly tears. mind you, this was coming from married girl whos single currently!

all the malabs i pounded, stuffed, penetrated, defiled in every color, phatness, shape, taste, smell couldnt stop me feeling kinda unsatisfied. but the next day i ate malab and the feeling was gone. poof!

in 20 years insha allah.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
:friendhug:

marriage is beautiful and sweet. a married girl told me this the other day, it caught me off guard. i was stunned. i felt empty and sad. almost shed manly tears. mind you, this was coming from married girl whos single currently!

all the malabs i pounded, stuffed, penetrated, defiled in every color, phatness, shape, taste, smell couldnt stop me feeling kinda unsatisfied. but the next day i ate malab and the feeling was gone. poof!

in 20 years insha allah.
You can get HPV, don't eat too much malab mate.

giphy.gif

lol

el padrone dont degrade love..
love is magic.

love is madness

love is amazing.!!!

fell inlove 4 times...

hope its the last time... since im married now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts