Hassan Sheekhs meeting with beesha dhexe in Maxaas has ended in failure

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Do you speak af somali? Anyone can write nonsense on a piece of paper sxb.

Specially some paper written by a murusade who put every single hamlet they own on there.
They’re naming equivalent of tiny tuulos under xananbuure.

Notice how small Ceelbuur is. I could barely count 100 houses there. Now imagine the hamlets under it

Kaba Kutukade visited HG Shabab supporters in Galgadud and told them to milk HSM dry of funding & weapons and not contribute anything to the War. Even Shabab Leaders know that Gurguurte is getting used 😂😂

The SNA would've done the job if properly managed instead of breaking them up the army tribally and allowing NISA to backdoor them every other week. Regardless Abgaal won't fight and that's evident.

HSM has proven that he is truly incompetent. Giving every other sharansur a confidence boost:francis:
and you have proven to be sharanshuur Dameerti Abgaal ripped off by Hawadle And Shabaab all you know is your cawaan infighting so hassan is right to beg us to free you since you wear googarad and not enough man to fight for his sharaf . Hassan is hawadle inside and has hawadle character like hooley said but he hails from dysfunctional cawaan dameero let us change this topic to your cawaan infighting i will reply to you by your cawaan videos 🤣🤣

Some dameer has hijc ked already the thread xaarkiina dameerow bac ku soo xira intaad soo galin neeshaan 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230904-200643.jpg

We started it 🤣🤣

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
and you have proven to be sharanshuur Dameerti Abgaal ripped off by Hawadle And Shabaab all you know is your cawaan infighting so hassan is right to beg us to free you since you wear googarad and not enough man to fight for his sharaf . Hassan is hawadle inside and has hawadle character like hooley said but he hails from dysfunctional cawaan dameero let us change this topic to your cawaan infighting i will reply to you by your cawaan videos 🤣🤣

Some dameer has hijc ked already the thread xaarkiina dameerow bac ku soo xira intaad soo galin neeshaan 🤣🤣

View attachment 291684

We started it 🤣🤣

Why are you throwing a temper tantrum? Are you not sharanshuur who lives only in a small east-central portion of one half of a single gobol? Own what you are eebow there’s nothing wrong with being from a yaryar clan.

HSM is just a desperate idiot trying to save himself from his own f*ck up as quickly as he can. And alhamdullilah all Harti abgaal lands are free today thanks to our brave Macwiisley who liberated all our lands + you ungrateful semi-bantus in Tardho and Qoryaale.

Remeber this tho ya Garmagale fatherless bastard. HSM cant give you Hirshabelle because the choice was never his to begin with. Harti Abgaal are sitting on that seat, the same Harti who liberated south and southwest Hiiran for you and the same Harti you have been cabaading over from Jowhar to Hiiraan for the past 20 years.

Why are you throwing a temper tantrum? Are you not sharanshuur who lives only in a small east-central portion of one half of a single gobol? Own what you are eebow there’s nothing wrong with being from a yaryar clan.

HSM is just a desperate idiot trying to save himself from his own f*ck up as quickly as he can. And alhamdullilah all Harti abgaal lands are free today thanks to our brave Macwiisley who liberated all our lands + you ungrateful semi-bantus in Tardho and Qoryaale.

Remeber this tho ya Garmagale fatherless bastard. HSM cant give you Hirshabelle because the choice was never his to begin with. Harti Abgaal are sitting on that seat, the same Harti who liberated south and southwest Hiiran for you and the same Harti you have been cabaading over from Jowhar to Hiiraan for the past 20 years.
Babtu Bastard cawaan these Bantu and IDPS looking are you family you killed you banti brother that why you are NOT somali son of cawaan salamo naasdheere. Next video is ready let more people see how canwaans ajd bantu looking are you لعنة الله عليك ياجرير 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Babtu Bastard cawaan these Bantu and IDPS looking are you family you killed you banti brother that why you are NOT somali son of cawaan salamo naasdheere. Next video is ready let more people see how canwaans ajd bantu looking are you لعنة الله عليك ياجرير 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Welcome to Cawaan cusmaan land
Moobilees vs Udeejeen
Moobileen vs Daauud

Daauud vs Waceysle
Cawaan carpone vs Cawaan caroone
Cabdale carooni( harti) vs celi(wacbuudhan)

Warsangali vs Awbakar both harti .
Agoon yar vs cabdalle carooni both harti
Awbakar gaabane vs cabdallw carooni both harti
Maxamed muuse(wacbuudhan) vs Cabdelle caroone(Harti)
Warsangali(Harti) vs cabdule galmaax(wacbuudhan)

Warsangali(harti) vs Celi(wacbuudhan)

Celi(galmaax wacbuudan) vs mataan( galmaax wacbuudhan 5 years war)
Warsangali vs awbakar both harti

Cabdale carooni( harti) vs celi(wacbuudhan

I don't know How HSM can get out of this mess. HG used him and gave lip service, Hawadle gave him 24 hrs to leave Hiiraan and His own Abgaal clan aren't proven fighters. The only clan with influence in the region is Murusade, and I am pretty sure it's lip service and aren't stupid to fight Al-shabab alone.

The Somali army got it's soul hurt from three inside job and won't have the morale to help their country. HSM burned bridges with Majerteen , Dhulus, Hawaadle and HG is too rich now to be sent to grave yards. HSM will not finish his second term if I am honest.

I don't know How HSM can get out of this mess. HG used him and gave lip service, Hawadle gave him 24 hrs to leave Hiiraan and His own Abgaal clan aren't proven fighters. The only clan with influence in the region is Murusade, and I am pretty sure it's lip service and aren't stupid to fight Al-shabab alone.

The Somali army got it's soul hurt from three inside job and won't have the morale to help their country. HSM burned bridges with Majerteen , Dhulus, Hawaadle and HG is too rich now to be sent to grave yards. HSM will not finish his second term if I am honest.
Brother we went Ceelbuur but realised Ceyr and Duduble don’t want to cover the west of Galguduud. Coosweyne flank on the east of us got ambushed and set up. We were left in the centre of Galguduud surrounded by Shabaab on all flanks. InshaAllah this time we will go back again and complete the job.

If I understood this correctly:

HG don’t want to help because they would want Mursade land in return.

XL don’t want to help unless they get the HS presidency and capital. But other Abgaals wont allow that to happen.

So all in all you only got Mursade left ?

If you are looking at this from the perspective of HSM what’s the best way to get out of this without giving any of these qabils what they want?

XL don’t want to help unless they get the HS presidency and capital. But other Abgaals wont allow that to happen.

If you are looking at this from the perspective of HSM what’s the best way to get out of this without giving any of these qabils what they want?
Sxb no one wants to die in that desert without getting in return,meeyey hagnimo? :dead:

Just go back to Wardhiigley and let Ugandans look after you and become the real mayor of Mogadishu.

HG don’t want to help because they would want Mursade land in

Thank you brother for this great analysis. Allah gave you good brain. We Murusade can’t do much because Ceyr and Duduble have covenant with Shabaab. Shabaab won’t attack them so long as they don’t fight Shabaab in return. Meanwhile coosweyne front got set up by shabaab who are in the government. We were therefore forced to retreat to Maxaas and come up with new strategy which will be put to motion real soon.

Sxb no one wants to die in that desert without getting in return,meeyey hagnimo? :dead:
I get it no one wants to die in that place especially if you’re not from there. That being said what should HSM do next? It looks like he’s screwed no matter what step he takes . I think he should scrap Phase 1 and go straight into Phase 2 . Put the money and resources into JL so we can take out the HQ of the khawarij.

I get it no one wants to die in that place especially if you’re not from there. That being said what should HSM do next? It looks like he’s screwed no matter what step he takes . I think he should scrap Phase 1 and go straight into Phase 2 . Put the money and resources into JL so we can take out the HQ of the khawarij.
He’s not interested in arming a darood state and I don’t think he’s going to succeed in phase 1 considering how clan dynamics in that area

Trending