Hartis It's Time To Leave Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am sorry that I have to be one to ruin the party but I see a very bleak future that will harm Harti survival. The world has agreed to 'contain' Somalia chaos so it doesn't spread to it's neighbor or the world, they have no solution other than that working model. They will not come into Somalia and choose sides for their national interest either, something miracalous happened in the world community their all in agreement which is in itself is a miracle that Somalia will only be cleared for rice-bags and humanitarian(NGO) and no weaponry or nation building loans allowed forever. Why do Hartis want to be in this situation?

The international community have deemed Somalis a risk to their neighbors, the world, and themselves. They also agreed no country can back any side whether economically-militarily-politically, they agreed to contain their madness within their borders untill such time two key objectives are achieved.

1. The generation that have state/institution memory all perish and die away and what's left is a local generation that only knew warlord-terrorism as the BASE. This will allow for easier take over by Ethio and Kenya as they present to the world that Somalia must be made into a 'colony' over-seen by Kenya-Ethiopia and the world will all vote Somalia out of the UN nations because it cannot function or carry out any state duties required of UN members.

2. The extinction process can be managed easier as the UN humanitarian agencies control their locals food source, they can manufacture/craft/tweak when a 'wipe out' is needed while pushing in Kenyan-Ethio settlers to fill the void left behind untill such time that the Somali population has been reduced to such extent, they will be like random bedouins left only.

Why do Hartis have such hard-heads about Somalinimo? don't they see the longer this vacuum exist, their own survival is at jepordy becuz your stuck in the 'containment' strategy. It's time to leave this dead project for our own good/survival not because we hold any anomosity or hatred for anyone, But it pains me to see my clan and people stuck in a 'containment strategem' that can only lead to either option 1 >>> land annexation or option 2 >>>> A well crafted extiction model or possibly a mix of both being implemented.

I have no anomosity or hatred for any clan in Somalia deep down, and my anger/frustration is purely centered around these clowns refusing to be grown ass men and create a functioning state for everyone well being, this isn't happening, so that's where my hatred stems from for other irir clans not that I hate them at all, my love for my awooweyaal and their dignity and pride pains me when I see it being gambled away by our careless leaders for Somalinimo.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love you Awooweyaal Harti, I shall restore your honor thru hook or crook

Joe Biden Fist Bump GIF by The Democrats

Your honor I shall restore not thru the hatred of other Somalis but it shall be restored by my generation when the old generation die away who believed in Somalinimo even if it costs them their survival/sharaf/interest. I shall reject all forms of Somalinimo with that narrative.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Their no way Somalis can survive under these conditions for too long, what kept them afloat was remittance, once that diaspora generation is gone so are they; they will be reduced to humanitarian rice bags and then well crafted wipe outs can be done using rice-bags supply/demand tweaks, while pushing in kenyan/ethiopian settlers to fill the void.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Their no way Somalis can survive under these conditions for too long, what kept them afloat was remittance, once that diaspora generation is gone so are they; they will be reduced to humanitarian rice bags and then well crafted wipe outs can be done using rice-bags supply/demand tweaks, while pushing in kenyan/ethiopian settlers to fill the void.
The Ukraine-Russia war, 2 countries that have been on the economic periphery of the world for 30+ years now caused a global recession.

A protracted US-China conflict would probably kill millions in Somalia, it would look like the Bengal Famine or a death toll out of WW2 Asia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Their is no hope in Somalia. Somalia is stuck between trusteeship iyo 91 in gadaal loo noqdo, qof rajo ka gabo inay horay uu socoto ma jiro whether locally or internationally. War sharafteena iyo danaheena iyo jiritaankeena xitaa kumaa heeshin karan, they prefer this sharaf dhac iyo in danaheena iyo jiritaankeena khatar la wada geliyo mentality(suicide pact).

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im just so angry with Hartis who r die-hard Somalinimo. Isma helaysid in Harti sharaftisa-danahisa-jiritaankisa lagu ilaliyo Somalinimo, u will not get that with Somalinimo. Modern day Somalinimo wants your sharaf dhac it wants your jiritaan to be eliminated in this stateless vacuum and it doesn't care for danahina horumar. @Tropical Breeze

Im just so angry with Hartis who r die-hard Somalinimo. Isma helaysid in Harti sharaftisa-danahisa-jiritaankisa lagu ilaliyo Somalinimo, u will not get that with Somalinimo. Modern day Somalinimo wants your sharaf dhac it wants your jiritaan to be eliminated in this stateless vacuum and it doesn't care for danahina horumar. @Tropical Breeze
Hold on change is coming.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Its so much more easier to separate than to fix the larger whole. However that is extremely shortsighted planning. Somalis are stronger as a whole. We just need to heal the cracks.

Its so much more easier to separate than to fix the larger whole. However that is extremely shortsighted planning. Somalis are stronger as a whole. We just need to heal the cracks.
Itโ€™s a cultural problem. A country like Djibouti without a dictator would been no diff to Somalia. Even if PL x SL manage too separate theyโ€™ll face same issues. Dhulbahante left PL for a reason, Leelkase are upset and youโ€™ll have subclans in MJ infighting like in Garowe. SL will be no different when the boogeyman darod is gone there will be a isaaq civilwar and sooner or later Gadabursii will get tired of their treatment.

Somalis only function under hardline dictator such as Siyad barre & IOG or when they move too foreign countries they learn how to behave.

However were on our 4th generation who has been affected of civil war and anarchy. Our grandparents didnt get to retire in Somalia, our parents had to flee as young adults, we grew up in the west and soon we will all have kids. idk if weโ€™ll be able to fix the country. Im not as optimistic. we had a gov for 30 years and weve been in anarchy for 34 years. idk really.

Trending