Hamas says it accepts ceasefire proposal of Egypt, Qatar

The Yahuds haven't faced a backlash of this magnitude in the US, well, ever. Social media, TikTok and Twitter in particular have unleashed a literal tsunami of critisim that Israel's never gotten from normal people. Lefty types hate what they're doing for obvious reasons. And then Right-wingers/America 1st types jumped on the bandwagon and added more fuel to the fire. All in all, the internet as whole is quickly become very hostile toward Israel.

Unlike the bible thumbing Republicans of yester-year who deep throated Yahudi dick every chance they got, zoomers and Millenials don't have those weird fundamentalist Yid loving Christian beliefs. They can judge Israel's brutal acts at face value. You'll notice that it's only fuckers who get AIPAC(Yid) money supporting Israel at a government level: https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/summary?cycle=All&ind=Q05&recipdetail=S

Your avg Ameri-burger couldn't give less of shit about Israel. Couple that with the fact that economically speaking times are tough in the US and I'd bet my left bollock that people will start throwing up Roman salutes if the US keeps using people's tax money in support of a literal genocide.

Long story short, the more Israel insist on committing these horrific acts, the worse PR it becomes for them and more the hatred of them will intensify. Israel global image is at an all time low. Inshallah may it continue to get worse:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

The Yahuds haven't faced a backlash of this magnitude in the US, well, ever. Social media, TikTok and Twitter in particular have unleashed a literal tsunami of critisim that Israel's never gotten from normal people. Lefty types hate what they're doing for obvious reasons. And then Right-wingers/America 1st types jumped on the bandwagon and added more fuel to the fire. All in all, the internet as whole is quickly become very hostile toward Israel.

Unlike the bible thumbing Republicans of yester-year who deep throated Yahudi dick every chance they got, zoomers and Millenials don't have those weird fundamentalist Yid loving Christian beliefs. They can judge Israel's brutal acts at face value. You'll notice that it's only fuckers who get AIPAC(Yid) money supporting Israel at a government level: https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/summary?cycle=All&ind=Q05&recipdetail=S

Your avg Ameri-burger couldn't give less of shit about Israel. Couple that with the fact that economically speaking times are tough in the US and I'd bet my left bollock that people will start throwing up Roman salutes if the US keeps using people's tax money in support of a literal genocide.

Long story short, the more Israel insist on committing these horrific acts, the worse PR it becomes for them and more the hatred of them will intensify. Israel global image is at an all time low. Inshallah may it continue to get worse:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
It’s going to get worse, have you seen the demographic attitudes in Israel, the younger you are the more right wing, literally they have propagandised their children to be killing machines, they see naxaris as weak

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Why do you think they are trying to ban TikTok and Telegram? People are seeing the genocide with their very own eyes. The Yahuud cannot control social media like traditional news.

It’s going to get worse, have you seen the demographic attitudes in Israel, the younger you are the more right wing, literally they have propagandised their children to be killing machines, they see naxaris as weak
Netanyahu is spear-heading the push toward the right, but other people like the National security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir are arguably worse than Netanyahu in some sense wallahi. Sxb their children have been propagandised as far back as I can remember, there was a documentary from over a decade ago that I watched about Israeli school children on a field trip. They went to Poland and little maggots were convinced that everybody was out to get them.

Why do you think they are trying to ban TikTok and Telegram? People are seeing the genocide with their very own eyes. The Yahuud cannot control social media like traditional news.
I know sxb, it's insane. TikTok was basically a chinese data harveting app and they let it fucking warp zoomers minds beyond repair with the troons shit. But seen as the lefty BLM tranny types they were cozying up to started speaking out about the Israelis killing children and women, all of a sudden the app became an issue lol

They're not even trying to hide their subservience to big daddy Israel anymore wallahi. Politician fags used to try and seem impartial on the surface, but the fuckers in congress now are publically spreading their ass-checks for Israel. I'm not sure if the bill's passed yet, but they're spitting on the 1st amendment love so much and trying criminalize "Anti-Semitism ™️" like the EU :heh:

Trending

Latest posts