BREAKING NEWS Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Im getting pissed off now. Every topic about this war is crawling with indians. They need to cut off their internet access. Build a firewall around them china style.

why is it everytime i open twitter is a indian nigga dckriding a zionist. 200 mill wasnt enough clearly. These people have been xoged their entire life by everyone. Arab, maathow, White, Yellow, Green. You name it. Everyone. They got robbed of like 45 trillion. 45 trillion what? shit.

Its the same niggas who infest saudi arabia, uae, qatar, kuwait. And from their shit filled streets they be meat riding. How do you claim to have a great gdp when everywhere you turn you see niggas bathing in literal shit, roads made from human waste. How tf have these niggas not died from covid 48 or diarrhea 2.0. We need to re-establish mugal control over these creatures. How do niggas even live there. 1 moment they be like "wE gOoD couNtry", next moment they be climbing the US border.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Go and post somewhere else if you “don’t care”.
They have to make their lack of care vocal so they can attract attention.

Either way is anybody else getting isreali ads on yt. I have my ads targeting off so the ads im getting are for the general population.. Whats crazy is their using new footage that happened yesterday. The propaganda is quick to act it seems.
1696763957931.png

They have to make their lack of care vocal so they can attract attention.

Either way is anybody else getting isreali ads on yt. I have my ads targeting off so the ads im getting are for the general population.. Whats crazy is their using new footage that happened yesterday. The propaganda is quick to act it seems.
View attachment 297648
They know that the blank check they’ve been receiving for so long is running out.

Attachments

• 632450AD-1089-487F-9202-1228944FE2EF.png
    632450AD-1089-487F-9202-1228944FE2EF.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 92

Trending

Latest posts