BREAKING NEWS Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Look at the accounts that calls for large scale bombing of densely populated Gaza, and you will see them to be white westerners from global north. They even calling it a moral necessity
These aren't different than those who supported the genocides committed by colonialists in latin america and africa, calling a necessity to civilise savages (white man's burden)
Cadaan really don't change

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
How tf is gaza still more built up than somali cities this shit is making me suicidal
They work hard, even with economic sanctions and being cut off from the sea, you will find them finding away to smuggle goods.

family-guy-building.gif

They work hard, even with economic sanctions and being cut off from the sea, you will find them finding away to smuggle goods.

family-guy-building.gif

It helps they got the blessed Semitic genes. Some of these Palestinians are just Muslim ethnic Jews in the same way lots of Western Turks are just Muslim Eastern Europeans.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It helps they got the blessed Semitic genes. Some of these Palestinians are just Muslim ethnic Jews in the same way lots of Western Turks are just Muslim Eastern Europeans.
Yes, they are mostly Canaanite who converted to Judaism, then Christianity then Islam

People talking about the Israeli retaliation are nuts. It's in Israels plans to completely takeover what's left of the Palestinian land so there was no other choice left for the Palestinians. Israel would've progressed slowly as they have been but now they can do what they really wanted a lot faster. Palestinians had to go all out instead of waiting for an onslaught.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
People talking about the Israeli retaliation are nuts. It's in Israels plans to completely takeover what's left of the Palestinian land so there was no other choice left for the Palestinians. Israel would've progressed slowly as they have been but now they can do what they really wanted a lot faster. Palestinians had to go all out instead of waiting for an onslaught.

Gaza is a prison, they are blockaded from all sides, air, land and sea

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

he broke his Sabbath to threaten genocide? no Wonder the Allah turn Jews in Israel into pig and monkeys.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I think this attack on Israel was allowed by Mossad. They're some of the best intelligence services in the world and somehow they missed this entire attack being planned. No, I think this was allowed in order to justify the final cleansing of Gaza and the further displacement of the Palestinian people. You can see now the west is all but justifying genocide rhetoric, talking about "finishing the job". It makes it clear that these people have learned little to nothing from their European wars. Genocide is justified if the people are near and dear to the west.

I think this attack on Israel was allowed by Mossad. They're some of the best intelligence services in the world and somehow they missed this entire attack being planned. No, I think this was allowed in order to justify the final cleansing of Gaza and the further displacement of the Palestinian people. You can see now the west is all but justifying genocide rhetoric, talking about "finishing the job". It makes it clear that these people have learned little to nothing from their European wars. Genocide is justified if the people are near and dear to the west.
Further expansion was always their ultimate goal. They can't do that without a false flag attack.