Half Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
:comeon:

Why some chicks here have to be quick to mention they're "light skin":kodaksmiley:

You all do it in some off handed or subliminal type of way cuz you're too embarrassed to just shout it.
I'm lightskin, tf? So??? I'd be pretty with dark skin too. I tan in the summer and all the harbaryars whisper to my hooyo "omg, your daughter used to be lighter when she was younger". I feel sad for old Somali women, they don't want to embrace bronze skin. Hell, my Twitter and FB have pictures of me darker back during the summer. I like both my dark and light skin.

I'm lightskin, tf? So??? I'd be pretty with dark skin too. I tan in the summer and all the harbaryars whisper to my hooyo "omg, your daughter used to be lighter when she was younger".
This is exactly the subliminal off handed type of comments I was talking about.

Only insecure people talk about their insecurities often to try to seem more secure. The only people you are trying to convince are others. @Mohamud was talking about faraaxs and you decided to take that chance to give an off hand comment about being light skin :pachah1:

Nothing wrong with being dark:manny: A confident dark chick beats an insecure chick no matter the tone every day

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

Only insecure people talk about their insecurities often to try to seem more secure. The only people you are trying to convince are others. @Mohamud was talking about faraaxs and you decided to take that chance to give an off hand comment about being light skin :pachah1:

Nothing wrong with being dark:manny: A confident dark chick beats an insecure chick no matter the tone every day
Being lightskin results in insecurities? Funny since last I checked you beasts rate us at the top of the pyramid. Why are you so salty? Did your mom ruin her beautiful skin with Diana?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lmao The dog she's holding is nothing scary. How r u gonna call yourself Bahal and be afraid of ball of fur terriers :icon lol:

Tbf it's a traditional Somali fear. I think one of our ancestors was mauled by a dog :icon lol:

How did she turn a a thread about mixed Somalis into I'm light skinned:snoop:
Wallhai these xaliimos get more creative I'm a day next thing you will see is a xalimo talking about her futo in a history thread

How did she turn a a thread about mixed Somalis into I'm light skinned:snoop:
Wallhai these xaliimos get more creative I'm a day next thing you will see is a xalimo talking about her futo in a history thread

Some of the males here play a similar game...

Guys here like @Adolf-Hitler like to remind us at least once a week that he's 6'5. I've seen others do it too but he outdos them by a mile.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Some of the males here play a similar game...

Guys here like @Adolf-Hitler like to remind us at least once a week that he's 6'5. I've seen others do it too but he outdos them by a mile.

To be fair 6'5 is ridiculous. I wouldn't shut up about being that tall myself.

Everyone would hear about it.

I am 6 feet 5 inches, in case you weren't sure.:birdman:

You thought you were 6'4 :dead:

I am 6 feet 5 inches, in case you weren't sure.:birdman:

My dad & brothers are above 6'5 you are not rare fadiso lol.

To be fair 6'5 is ridiculous. I wouldn't shut up about being that tall myself.

Everyone would hear about it.

You thought you were 6'4 :dead:

On a forum bragging about it makes you sound like a midget catfishing. Unless you post pics to back it up, thats a differentstory lol.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

On a forum bragging about it makes you sound like a midget catfishing. Unless you post pics to back it up, thats a differentstory lol.

nah iirc he has verified his height before and did post a pic rofl

someone would have called him out by now if he was lying :kanyeshrug:

also your family is gigantic mashallah

I will post it if you post it? If you are shy, luuqa soo gal :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending