Half Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somalis have the highest distribution of the gene that causes lighter skin of any Sub-saharan African group save for habeshas, which means when they have kids with an cadaan that child is much more likely to be pale.

Since Somalis tend to have thinner features this combo makes them look more or less completely white.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
3d504b00387745969a13abc5efb70685.jpg

This guy is a quarter somali

:damn:

Being Somali is like being Australian. No such thing as being half Somali. You can only be 100% Somali or 0% Somali. Anyone who identifies as Somali can claim Somali.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Negros have the strongest genes in the world if Somalis were taken as slaves we would've became white with in 3 generations
I really wonder how differently things would have turned out if they somehow managed to make Somalis slaves.
I don't think it would go very well, they tried making native americans slaves but they weren't that physically strong and kept running away :mjlol:
Somalis would be too rebellious and the whole thing would be botched :russ:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I really wonder how differently things would have turned out if they somehow managed to make Somalis slaves.
I don't think it would go very well, they tried making native americans slaves but they weren't that physically strong and kept running away :mjlol:

they'd enslave us on tuesday and let us go by friday true shit

We are too rebellious and skinny that is a either we would die in the first day or run away

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
they'd enslave us on tuesday and let us go by friday true shit
If Somalis somehow were enslaved for generations I think you'd get to a point where a distinguishable minority group like African Americans would not exist. They'd be pretty much indistinguishable from regular white people. I don't think the discrimination against half castes like in actual American history would happen if they were Somalis lol, since most half Somalis tend to look like tan white people most of the time

If Somalis somehow were enslaved for generations I think you'd get to a point where a distinguishable minority group like African Americans would not exist. They'd be pretty much indistinguishable from regular white people. I don't think the discrimination against half castes like in actual American history would happen if they were Somalis lol, since most half Somalis tend to look like tan white people most of the time
They will mark them with their forehead
Instead of the one drop rule it's gonna be 5 inches long forehead rule :chrisfreshhah:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

i dunno

our genes aren't THAT weak. keep in mind most african americans stuck together because of their caste system. they have at most 20% sharing in genes with their white counterparts and thus stay about the same.

we'd just be perpetual cad cads but clearly different than your average american.

iirc niggas like shaq are still like 80% subsaharan african at the end of the day.

i dunno

our genes aren't THAT weak. keep in mind most african americans stuck together because of their caste system. they have at most 20% sharing in genes with their white counterparts and thus stay about the same.

we'd just be perpetual cad cads but clearly different than your average american.

iirc niggas like shaq are still like 80% subsaharan african at the end of the day.
Somalis have the high chance of having white children so I think the number of black (if you consider us black) will be much lower than 15 % maybe around 5% to 7%

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
They will mark them with their forehead
Instead of the one drop rule it's gonna be 5 inches long forehead rule :chrisfreshhah:
They will call it the hand test
If the forehead is bigger than the length of the person testing it's hand, they are Somali :drakelaugh:

i dunno

Hmm. Do you think that 20% in common with Europeans would change the way Somalis look substantially compared to African Americans? It's a little surprising, because 20% is quite a lot but most of the time African Americans look more or less (but still distinguishable to an extent) like regular Sub-saharan Africans. Maybe a little lighter on average, but the general appearance is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.