HAAAYYAAAY : Khamri bottle spotted at Somali-cadaan wedding

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Why are men even watching women do buraanbur :dead: Comments on that post woke me kkkk sometimes is best to keep things private. I assume that the bride/grooms family attended the wedding and the somali side wanted to show their culture to them. Could have done something else imo, buraanbur is female only, no males.

He probably snuck it in since Muslims wouldn't serve alcohol at their weddings, you know how gaalo are. They'll sneak liquor into anything.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Why are men even watching women do buraanbur :dead: Comments on that post woke me kkkk sometimes is best to keep things private. I assume that the bride/grooms family attended the wedding and the somali side wanted to show their culture to them. Could have done something else imo, buraanbur is female only, no males.
Allah, I didn’t even realise that the men are watching buraanbur. I saw Somali and my eyes instantly locked in to the odd thing out

It's ladies only thing man are not allowed back home. That's when they let their hair down. Garbasaartana dhexda ku xirtaan singing and dancing💃💃 Ragoow let the ladies have their night don't be Naago shaneeye.
Somali weddings are becoming westernized tho in a few years time the men are gonna join in dancing with the naago

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
they could have had a somali islamic nikkah the first day and then a western cultural blended one the next
Damn, imagine the habyars and adeers slow dancing to some Ed Sheeran song. This is why I’ll never entertain marrying cadaan folk

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

That White boy clapping and wiggling his hips-was ready for his own wedding to a Hawiye bride.

1714956224350.png

Trending