Growth of Kismayo over the past 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Why are you insulting me I said if they "had set up a federal state" it's in past tense but you didn't and now Jubbaland is led by Ogaden.

By your own admission you are saying you believe in centralism and you think Puntland is supporting Madobe out of tribalism! Nigga please! Barre Hiiraale also joined Shabaab many politicians and groups in the south were former Shabaab so what's your point...

The city of Kismayo must rival Kenyan ports as Bosaso must rival Aden and Salalah it can't do that if you don't submit before the law - Jubbaland law!

I'm not insulting you sxb.

We have our federal state set up and it's called Jubaland and it's majority Marehan and it's lead by us.

Yeah I believe in centralism. And yep I think some of the Puntland administration are supporting a former terrorist in Madhuuso out of tribalism. Not all tho. Barre Hiiraale didn't join Al Kabob he was the one fighting Al Kabob that had Madhuuso as one of the people associated with them.

I agree that the city of Kismayo must compete with the Kenyan ports. As like you said Bosaso must compete with the others. We'll take law seriously once we become the President and take over the entire state our state Jubaland! Then Jubaland law will be in our hands.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Why would Marehan submit to a lowly kunte kinte kummade who himself is a slave of Kenya? He tries to please Marehan all the time.
Marehan submit to Xamar which submits to everyone what's your point? He pleases Marehan all the time because it is an important clan in Jubbaland he must please them or lose support but that he would do that and you admit it shows the difference between Madobe and warlords like Barre Hiiraale. Who is the biggest contender to Ahmed Madobe? There is none! That shows you about the lack of priority and the over-reliance on Xamar by Marehan.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
We'll take law seriously once we become the President and take over the entire state our state Jubaland! Then Jubaland law will be in our hands.
Then you must be crushed. The law does not bent for tribes. Ahmed Madobe must launch an all out assault on armed militia in Kismayo and give an adequate time for squatters to go.

Wabilaahi towfiiq.

addis-agreement-on-jubba-region.jpg

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Then you must be crushed. The law does not bent for tribes. Ahmed Madobe must launch an all out assault on armed militia in Kismayo and give an adequate time for squatters to go.

Wabilaahi towfiiq.

addis-agreement-on-jubba-region.jpg

We'll never get crushed. We're too powerful. The law will be ours once we become President by the elections or by force. Madhuuso and his goons will get karbashed against us in the 2019 elections and they will karbashed against our militia in our city Kismayo.

And the real squatters are the ones from Madhuuso's tol which have no business to being near our properties we own in our city Kismayo.

Those will pay a hefty price wabilaahi towfiiq sxb.

Marehan is not playing around.

Marehan submit to Xamar which submits to everyone what's your point? He pleases Marehan all the time because it is an important clan in Jubbaland he must please them or lose support but that he would do that and you admit it shows the difference between Madobe and warlords like Barre Hiiraale. Who is the biggest contender to Ahmed Madobe? There is none! That shows you about the lack of priority and the over-reliance on Xamar by Marehan.
You cant compare Xamar to this. Xamar rule is what all clans agreed upon before creating but Jubbaland have already seen clan fighting in Kismayo. He pleases Marehan and ignore other communities even his own cawlyahan. He does this not to be fair but he knows that we are a threat to him. He is a typical warlord that will only go after he is kicked out of office. He rigged two election already so miss me with that bullshit.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
We'll never get crushed. We're too powerful. The law will be ours once we become President by the elections or by force. Madhuuso and his goons will get karbashed against us in the 2019 elections and they will karbashed against our militia in our city Kismayo.

And the real squatters are the ones from Madhuuso's tol which have no business to being near our properties we own in our city Kismayo.

Those will pay a hefty price wabilaahi towfiiq sxb.

Marehan is not playing around.
I will make a new thread.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You cant compare Xamar to this. Xamar rule is what all clans agreed upon before creating but Jubbaland have already seen clan fighting in Kismayo. He pleases Marehan and ignore other communities even his own cawlyahan. He does this not to be fair but to he knows that we are a threat to him. He is a typical warlord that will only go after he is kicked out of office. He rigged two election already so miss me with that bullshit.
My point about Xamar is that you can't use that he's using KDF as a negative against him since they are doing the exact same job as they are doing in Xamar. The elections were most likely rigged and he had no real opposition that's why he won. He can rig it because he has no opposition within Jubbaland only saboteurs who scream from Xamar and oppose even Jubbaland's existence.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Creed stop arguing with this MJ hes irrelevant in Kismayu, we will deport his kind to Iskushuban inshallah.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@Creed stop arguing with this MJ hes irrelevant in Kismayu, we will deport his kind to Iskushuban inshallah.
The mayor of Kismayo is Majeerteen and the interior minister. Historically in independent Somalia Harti have been the elected representatives of Kismayo we don't need to go back to the 19th century.

This is beyond tribalism now it's the welfare of Jubbaland state which some of you oppose. You must be crushed by justice. Ahmed Madobe is the executioner.

TekNiKo

VIP
Buh buh token mayor position is all you got but Madoobe is the real mayor seeing as he cant past Kista, so keep licking Madoobes balls.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
My point about Xamar is that you can't use that he's using KDF as a negative against him since they are doing the exact same job as they are doing in Xamar. The elections were most likely rigged and he had no real opposition that's why he won. He can rig it because he has no opposition within Jubbaland only saboteurs who scream from Xamar and oppose even Jubbaland's existence.
It’s impossible to have an intelligent conversation with you your clearly bias and you refuse to see the opposing view even if facts and history are presented in front why do keep wasting ours and your time do you love trolling this much:snoop:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Buh buh token mayor position is all you got but Madoobe is the real mayor seeing as he cant past Kista, so keep licking Madoobes balls.
It's to satisfy the Puntland population which are the historic residents of Kismayo which was taken over from Zanzibar Omani traders as a trade post. Ahmed Madobe is keeping the historical balance in tact which is important for maintaining stability.

Your true colors are showing you all oppose Jubbaland there's no mistake about it my tribe or the highway! You can't accuse me of cuqdad or the land of sand and sea when you oppose the foundation it is built on ... federalism.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It’s impossible to have an intelligent conversation with you your clearly bias and you refuse to see the opposing view even if facts and history are presented in front why do keep wasting ours and your time do you love trolling this much:snoop:
I haven't said anything that is false if you look at the replies they condone moryaanimo because it's their tribe. You should condemn them.

TekNiKo

VIP
It's to satisfy the Puntland population which are the historic residents of Kismayo which was taken over from Zanzibar Omani traders as a trade post. Ahmed Madobe is keeping the historical balance in tact which is important for maintaining stability.

Your true colors are showing you all oppose Jubbaland there's no mistake about it my tribe or the highway! You can't accuse me of cuqdad or the land of sand and sea when you oppose the foundation it is built on ... federalism.

Greed is all you people know, it shall be your downfall. KDF wont be there forever. Oh I cant wait until Kenya leaves, their will be hell to pay.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Greed is all you people know, it shall be your downfall. KDF wont be there forever. Oh I cant wait until Kenya leaves, their will be hell to pay.
Greedy how? Kismayo is a historic Harti town it can't be let to disintegrate. The growth of Kismayo is right there in the satellite images especially the northern part which are settled mainly by Ogaden.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
He admits that Madoobe rigged the election and then wonder why we are against him. :mjlol:
You were the first one to bring up that point 16 pages in so it's not the opinion of your comrades. Of course now they will bandwagon and say "ah yes that's why!!."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending