Growth of Kismayo over the past 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marehan can easily beat Ogaden. Marehan can assemble much more than ''1,000'' of an army. We can still get reinforcements from DDSI and Mudug. Marehan can get pass that border anytime. I'm not living in a fairy tale I'm living in reality 2018 sxb. Ogaden are Kenya's and Ethiopia's pets. We would the ones that crush them at ease. I'm being honest.

sheikh you funny, please tell me how and why mareahn will be supported by Ogaden owned and led DDSI?

isn't that like the Bitish supporting indoneisa to invade Australia?

:mindblown:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
sheikh you funny, please tell me how and why mareahn will be supported by Ogaden owned and led DDSI?

He means MX live in Ethiopia outside of Gedo and Galgaduud they can simply cross the border into their degaans he doesn’t mean DDSI govt supporting them on that

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Yep Teeri I am a humorous Sheikh.

Marehan will be supported by their sub clans that live in DDSI.

Marehan live in historic towns in the DDSI region they know the place.

And they can get reinforcements from there.

The border is very easy to pass.

even gedo was called Gedo Cawlyahan as early as 1940s

siad barre spliced bardeere river and flooded calwayahn section, mohamed zubeer fought back,

my abtio was with Sultan cali sonkor in 1985 meeting with siad barre, siad said we want afmadow and kismayo for mareahn camel herders,

siad barre tried to kick my abto from meeting, the sultan who was flwon to xamar refused my abti who at that time was in his mid 20s to leave,

the sultan said to barre you will not gwet an inche of land belonging to moahemd zubeer,

barre tried to bribe him, he kept my abti in the meetin to report back to mohamed zubeer asthe sultan was in his early 80s and frail,

basically sultan cali sonkor last convo with siad barre:

barre: give me and allow me to settle mareahn in kismayo and waamo and banka jiira and doobley for camle and cow reering,

sultan cali: Nope

barre: i will pay you handsome

sultan: mohamed zubeer land was conquered with Kuumade blood

barre: i will take it by force

sultan: i know you will try and it will be your downfall, Absame has never lost an inch of land,

barre: i will pay 5 million

sultan: i am the sultan for ajii and ajuuran, you cannot buy my own land

barre: marehan will fight

sulan: idoor, Mj, abgal, haba gidir all are at war with you, only Oagden stands on your side, if you fight us its ned of marehan ruling somalia

barre: why do you not fear us marehan we are govrnemnt

sultan: presdeints come and go, land belongs to Kuumade, taken by blood, i am a sultasn, yuor just a presdeint, I am Moahmed Zubeer, your just a marehan supoprted by KGB, yall will coem and go,

barre: we will attack yuo even if somalia has to fall, so be it,

sultan: talk is cheap, Kuumade is ready to defend their land, but you will but the final blow to the marehan leadership conffin,

my abti recorded it,

this is in 1985, sultan died in 1986, some say he was poisoned by marehan, also boons are famouse for doing sixir, maybe it was like hassan turki with sixir in his milk, he was 86 years old,

Ogaden and marehan went to war between 87-91 their starte fell as we finally left to look after our interest and we fought for kismayo,

if our brothers calwyahan did that in 1975 maybe it would ahve been different,

why was my abti his right hand sectary tyo the sultan? becasue when my great great grnaddad Kulac Cali came to ksimayo in 1881, reer kulac were made the Cheif Elder of moahme zubeer and thus controlled the moahmed zubeer ruling council that voted for the next sultan from reer cali sonkor,

before reer umar Feen go the elder seat it was reer kulac cali waceys dalal for 2 generations, (my abtis mum is reer kulac, my nan and he is bahan magan

in 1962, when Sultan ahmed magans brother DR Sultan Osman geele died ( mohamed amiins grnadad) (he had a master and phd) dahir became sultan, but because his mum was majerteen, we removed him and choose sultan cali sonkor since his mother was reer cabdulle , my family spearheaded dahir being removed as his mum was Mj least secrets get out that are vital to Ogaden race national security,

the Ogaden of old were wise, insha Allah once i become president of Jubbaland i want to introduce that law back, only pure Ogs can become leaders, no half cast,

ahmed was a mistake, he wa snot even Sultan cabdi cali sonkors (calis son|) first choice, its was abdirizak mohamuud haybe, he was in charge, ahmed was his second in command in 2006, but he got sick and died after going for treatment in ethiopia, he was leading the troops in doobley , if only he survived, he is reer dalal moahemd zubeer, they have diiq, he would have burned all Mjs and mareahns alife, AUN, Madows would have gone back to the field as slaves like before 1965

Why not go to a place isolated and build something new that only you can claim, and best of it all within jubaland, in jubada dhexe! A lot of potential there, farmlands, river, beaches that has one of the best looks within somalia, untouched lands.

Man admit that you lost in 2013 along with your al shabaab+ other somali clans backing you.

We know what happend to both bare hirale and baasto who ran to the airport.

I wonder why baasto ran to the airport tho, and why he went to mogadishu? You see he was on the payroll of usc.

They dont want to see us winning.:mjhaps:

mareahn waa boon, they only know looting, killing, rape, waa low IQ xoolo,

we will teach them civilisation with Caghdeer bullets, they think its 1971 when Somalis respect a corrubt leader hoping he will change,

mareahn is like Moldova ruling the EU for a few years because they got respect and thinking they are relevant since soviet collapse of 1991,

i told them if you miraculously take over kismayo, how will you take goods to Kenyan and Ethiopia as we will block you and hutus have a port - thats even if they take it over,

soon they will wake up and smell coffee,

mareah girls in kismayo be like:

your Mohamed zubeer? oh i hate them, they karbashed our men so good i get tingles when i see these tall caghdeers so handsome and manly, i want to learn how to moan agah agah in marehan galgaduud dialect, i dont know why i hate you and like you same time, oh never mined give me your number Teeri cade, ( in my single days a coupel of years ago)

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
mareahn waa ****, they only know looting, killing, rape, waa low IQ xoolo,

we will teach them civilisation with Caghdeer bullets, they think its 1971 when Somalis respect a corrubt leader hoping he will change,

mareahn is like Moldova ruling the EU for a few years because they got respect and thinking they are relevant since soviet collapse of 1991,

i told them if you miraculously take over kismayo, how will you take goods to Kenyan and Ethiopia as we will block you and ****s have a port - thats even if they take it over,

your Mohamed zubeer? oh i hate them, they karbashed our men so good i get tingles when i see these tall caghdeers so handsome and manly, i want to learn how to moan agah agah in marehan galgaduud dialect, i dont know why i hate you and like you same time, oh never mined give me your number Teeri cade, ( in my single days a coupel of years ago)

Nah Ilkodheer are the goons that's only skills are to loot, kill, rape, and you guys are the ones with low IQ xoolo foqol xoolo.

Marehan are the ONES that taught YOU ''civilization'' with Sade bullets. This 2018 and we still have the same mindset and real Somalis respect a leader that our clan came from.

Marehan is like the greatest Presidents ever they ruled and sill rule. Every Somali has major respect for us. And we are still relevant to this day since 1991.

We already ''miraculously'' took over Kismayo our city from 1998 and prior several yrs to that. We would export our goods to our kinsmen that live in DDSI (Ethiopia) and NFD (Kenya). Nobody can't block us from exporting our goods to our kinsmen living in those regions.

We already woke up and smelled the coffee and I'll tell you it smells fresh.

Let me you tell you a summary of how Ogaden girls in Kismayo or DDSI react to us Marehan men when they see us:

Ogaden girls: Are you Reer Diini? Oh I despise Reer Diini ''agah!''they executed our brothers to death in the past and in the present still. We smile when we see tall heroic macho landeere Sade men. As much as our fathers told us not marry Sade men because of how ferociously they killed my brothers. ''Can you still make us your concubines Sheikhoow''?! ''We'll promise to behave to our Marehan masters.''

Marehan hanoolaato.

Sheikh

VIP
even gedo was called Gedo Cawlyahan as early as 1940s

siad barre spliced bardeere river and flooded calwayahn section, mohamed zubeer fought back,

my abtio was with Sultan cali sonkor in 1985 meeting with siad barre, siad said we want afmadow and kismayo for mareahn camel herders,

siad barre tried to kick my abto from meeting, the sultan who was flwon to xamar refused my abti who at that time was in his mid 20s to leave,

the sultan said to barre you will not gwet an inche of land belonging to moahemd zubeer,

barre tried to bribe him, he kept my abti in the meetin to report back to mohamed zubeer asthe sultan was in his early 80s and frail,

basically sultan cali sonkor last convo with siad barre:

barre: give me and allow me to settle mareahn in kismayo and waamo and banka jiira and doobley for camle and cow reering,

sultan cali: Nope

barre: i will pay you handsome

sultan: mohamed zubeer land was conquered with Kuumade blood

barre: i will take it by force

sultan: i know you will try and it will be your downfall, Absame has never lost an inch of land,

barre: i will pay 5 million

sultan: i am the sultan for ajii and ajuuran, you cannot buy my own land

barre: marehan will fight

sulan: *****, Mj, abgal, haba gidir all are at war with you, only Oagden stands on your side, if you fight us its ned of marehan ruling somalia

barre: why do you not fear us marehan we are govrnemnt

sultan: presdeints come and go, land belongs to Kuumade, taken by blood, i am a sultasn, yuor just a presdeint, I am Moahmed Zubeer, your just a marehan supoprted by KGB, yall will coem and go,

barre: we will attack yuo even if somalia has to fall, so be it,

sultan: talk is cheap, Kuumade is ready to defend their land, but you will but the final blow to the marehan leadership conffin,

my abti recorded it,

this is in 1985, sultan died in 1986, some say he was poisoned by marehan, also ****s are famouse for doing sixir, maybe it was like hassan turki with sixir in his milk, he was 86 years old,

Ogaden and marehan went to war between 87-91 their starte fell as we finally left to look after our interest and we fought for kismayo,

if our brothers calwyahan did that in 1975 maybe it would ahve been different,

why was my abti his right hand sectary tyo the sultan? becasue when my great great grnaddad Kulac Cali came to ksimayo in 1881, reer kulac were made the Cheif Elder of moahme zubeer and thus controlled the moahmed zubeer ruling council that voted for the next sultan from reer cali sonkor,

before reer umar Feen go the elder seat it was reer kulac cali waceys dalal for 2 generations, (my abtis mum is reer kulac, my nan and he is bahan magan

in 1962, when Sultan ahmed magans brother DR Sultan Osman geele died ( mohamed amiins grnadad) (he had a master and phd) dahir became sultan, but because his mum was majerteen, we removed him and choose sultan cali sonkor since his mother was reer cabdulle , my family spearheaded dahir being removed as his mum was Mj least secrets get out that are vital to Ogaden race national security,

the Ogaden of old were wise, insha Allah once i become president of Jubbaland i want to introduce that law back, only pure Ogs can become leaders, no half cast,

ahmed was a mistake, he wa snot even Sultan cabdi cali sonkors (calis son|) first choice, its was abdirizak mohamuud haybe, he was in charge, ahmed was his second in command in 2006, but he got sick and died after going for treatment in ethiopia, he was leading the troops in doobley , if only he survived, he is reer dalal moahemd zubeer, they have diiq, he would have burned all Mjs and mareahns alife, AUN, Madows would have gone back to the field as slaves like before 1965

I don't believe your story.

Mohamed Siad Barre and Marehan took Kismayo and Lower Juba that's our land ever since when we came to it in the 1800's.

Nice try though.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I am against this bashing of Marehan as a tribe, we are talking about the mismanagement of Kismayo, the historical residents and validity of Jubbaland authority. They must submit to Ahmed Madobe's rule, vacate government property and return to Gedo.

Sheikh

VIP
I am against this bashing of Marehan as a tribe, we are talking about the mismanagement of Kismayo, the historical residents and validity of Jubbaland authority. They must submit to Ahmed Madobe's rule, vacate government property and return to Gedo.

We're not listening to a former terrorist's rule. It's our rule. And we are not gonna vacate our homes (property) and businesses. Have you gone berserk? I am like many others are reer Kismayo reer Jubbada Hoose. I'm not going anywhere besides Kismayo Jubbada Hoose.

We know the game you are playing sxb.

It's not gonna work.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
mareahn waa ****, they only know looting, killing, rape, waa low IQ xoolo,

i told them if you miraculously take over kismayo, how will you take goods to Kenyan and Ethiopia as we will block you and ****s have a port - thats even if they take it over,

War muxu yahay ninkan dumar so hadal qaadaya? I wish you said that to my face wallahi I would have shot you in the face

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
We're not listening to a former terrorist's rule. It's our rule. And we are not gonna vacate our homes (property) and businesses. Have you gone berserk? I am like many others are reer Kismayo reer Jubbada Hoose. I'm not going anywhere besides Kismayo Jubbada Hoose.

We know the game you are playing sxb.

It's not gonna work.
So what game I am playing exactly? I'm not talking about everyone, I am specifically talking about the ones that made makeshift neighborhoods on government land with tin roofs and who occupy also the government property. You must go home immediately to Gedo but most likely Caabudwaaq.

TekNiKo

VIP
So what game I am playing exactly? I'm not talking about everyone, I am specifically talking about the ones that made makeshift neighborhoods on government land with tin roofs and who occupy also the government property. You must go home immediately to Gedo but most likely Caabudwaaq.
Come force us to go home or be quiet. We are here to stay and multiplying

Sheikh

VIP

The game is the Kab iyo Lax game.

You are favoring the tuug terrorist like Madhuuso because you got Marehan cuqdad.

There are not any ''makeshift neighborhoods'' on our lands. And there's no government property there's private property like homes and businesses that we own there in my city Kismayo, Lower Juba.

I am gonna stay in my native city Kismayo and native region Lower Juba and there's nothing you can do about it.

If you want to play the doqon game. Then you must go back to Galkacyo and most likely Garowe.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Come force us to go home or be quiet. We are here to stay and multiplying
The Jubbaland government will do its job soon when it has consolidated its power. There must be no negotiation with saboteurs, they must go home right now. Which state allows its property to be squatted? In Somaliland the outh Hargaysa people tried to do that and it led to a war.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The game is the Kab iyo Lax game.

You are favoring the tuug terrorist like Madhuuso because you got Marehan cuqdad.

There are not any ''makeshift neighborhoods'' on our lands. And there's no government property there's private property like homes and businesses that we own there in my city Kismayo, Lower Juba.

I am gonna stay in my native city Kismayo and native region Lower Juba and there's nothing you can do about it.

If you want to play the doqon game. Then you must go back to Galkacyo and most likely Garowe.
Kab iyo lax is part of your imagination. Puntland and even I support Jubbaland because it is the administration. If Marehan set up a federal state it would have been supported but they do not believe in federalism. @TekNiKo will tell you your people have a strange attraction to moryaans in Xamar.

Madobe is not stupid enough to antagonize a major clan by taking their private property it's about public property. Entire neighborhoods like Dalxiiska are makeshift they must leave. The administration should give them a temporary extension. Those who can not pay will be given 3 months and those who leave will get 3 months rent.

My problem with all of this is the lack of respect for authority and the rule of law. President Madobe has been very fair and amicable and he has brought in all sides.

TekNiKo

VIP
The Jubbaland government will do its job soon when it has consolidated its power. There must be no negotiation with saboteurs, they must go home right now. Which state allows its property to be squatted? In Somaliland the outh Hargaysa people tried to do that and it led to a war.
We are ready for war, KDF wont intervene this time and we will teach you a very tough lesson Askar Canoole style.

Sheikh

VIP
Kab iyo lax is part of your imagination. Puntland and even I support Jubbaland because it is the administration. If Marehan set up a federal state it would have been supported but they do not believe in federalism. @TekNiKo will tell you your people have a strange attraction to moryaans in Xamar.

Madobe is not stupid enough to antagonize a major clan by taking their private property it's about public property. Entire neighborhoods like Dalxiiska are makeshift they must leave. The administration should give them a temporary extension. Those who can not pay will be given 3 months and those who leave will get 3 months rent.

My problem with all of this is the lack of respect for authority and the rule of law. President Madobe has been very fair and amicable and he has brought in all sides.

We're not making a federal state doqonyahow we already HAVE an federal state and it's called Jubaland! I'm sure you have heard of it before?

Puntland supports a former terrorist that doesn't even get along with them.

We believe in centralism. But we respect federalism.

We are the rightful owners of our lands. I think your still lying about public property it's not public property it's private bought property. You and those goons just want to squat in it. Because your envious with it. But you won't ever come close to those properties that we own.

Unless we take over the whole administration decisions will not be made.

We only respect the authority if the authority respects us period. It's not gonna just one side that is respecting.

Madhuuso the former terrorist that joined Al Kabob just to fight with us in our home lands has been a tuug tuug dhalay. There's no fairness in all sides whatsoever unless you call owned properties getting squatted fair.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
We're not making a federal state doqonyahow we already HAVE an damn federal state and it's called Jubaland! I'm sure you have heard of it before?

Puntland supports a former terrorist that doesn't even get along with them.

We believe in centralism. But we respect federalism.

We are the rightful owners of our lands. I think your still lying about public property it's not public property it's private bought property. You and those goons just want to squat in it. Because your envious with it. But you won't ever come close to those properties that we own.

Unless we take over the whole administration decisions will not be made.

We only respect the authority if the authority respects us period. It's not gonna just one side that is respecting.

Madhuuso the former terrorist that joined Al Kabob just to fight with us in our home lands has been a tuug tuug dhalay. There's no fairness in all sides whatsoever unless you call owned properties getting squatted fair.
Why are you insulting me I said if they "had set up a federal state" it's in past tense but you didn't and now Jubbaland is led by Ogaden.

By your own admission you are saying you believe in centralism and you think Puntland is supporting Madobe out of tribalism! Nigga please! Barre Hiiraale also joined Shabaab many politicians and groups in the south were former Shabaab so what's your point...

The city of Kismayo must rival Kenyan ports as Bosaso must rival Aden and Salalah it can't do that if you don't submit before the law - Jubbaland law!

Why would Marehan submit to the rule of a lowly kunte kinte kummade who himself is a slave of Kenya? He tries to please Marehan all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.