Greetings from a Kazakh Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Why? We are very hospitable people. Lots of people actually flee Russia and go to Kazakhstan because we don’t commit violence towards foreigners.

My friend public forums brings out the trash. We have issues with this. As long as you're ready for it I support you. But be ready for your own disparaging each other. I warned you out of love for your Muslimnimo.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Overall, it’s been 10 years.

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

But you're using UK slang lmao

Have a great day sxb. I suggest you change back to your normal @ :mjlol:

My friend public forums brings out the trash. We have issues with this. As long as you're ready for it I support you. But be ready for your own disparaging each other. I warned you out of love for your Muslimnimo.
It’s all good. This is just internet.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Lol if you would know there are more Jamaicans in Brooklyn then in UK, it’s not UK slang it’s Jamaican slang that we all adopted.

Fam you used slang words specific to the UK. It's not even Jamaican Patois, it's pure UK slang :mjlol:

You were quite convincing until you started acting tough.

Baayo ninka madoow intuu cayeey bu rabaa in aan soo dhooweyno. Ma cadaan buu noo moodey? Adiga laa sii hadlayo. Adna waa in aan ignore ku saaro.

Interesting! Do you understand Turkish?

Very random question. I’ve heard of Kazakhstan before because of it’s futuristic capital Astana. Do you believe Astana is linked to freemasonry/NWO?
I understand Turkish if it’s spoken slowly. As for the masonic stuff, I used to live in that city I doubt it was planned by our government, most likely architects that were hired were trolling.

wars

Inhermouth
Just trolling you bro. But yeah welcome. I have met one kazakh at an airport very breath and quick. Exchanged greetings and that was it really. Where you say kazakhs live outside of russia and obviously Kazakhstan?

Greater Somalia is only a dream for now because we are under occupation and are militarily weak. I guess we do have some people who would like to change this. But again without military might and money plus diplomatic support from other nations its almost impossible.

Somalia today is the weakest and most divided its ever been and this goes all the down to the average man. Tribalism really put us in a hole. Somali leaders are repeating the fallacy that democracy will bring us safety and prosperity but really its brought us war famine occupation along with wfp refugee camps.

As you know though geopolitics can change tomorrow and before you know we can reverse this trend and get back lands and settle all accounts with enemies.

Enjoy your stay
C76C8627-15D4-4382-B67D-0D887F7CBCB1.jpeg

@KazakhNomad

I would love to reply to your innitial opening statement. Just out of curiosity without offending you..

...can you tell me an interesting fact about kazakh land or folks thats not google search away..information not available on the net..

Like i have offline somali information..

I think u are a fake..if you are not ....astana waaaawwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts