Green Jubbaland

cow

VIP
From the outskirts of Luuq to gobweyn to raaskambooni beesha is blessed with abundant and bountiful land.

Oh mighty Allah we thank you for the blessings you have bestowed upon the children of kuumade and seek your protection from the evil eyes of the langaab.

Big Boi Oh Lord GIF by Fuse

Mashalah mx indeed has been blessed with such lands

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
From Luuq to Kismaayo I can say that as MX, but Ogaden can say from Dhoobley to Afmadow.

I can say as MX I own an entire Gobol, but Ogaden cannot even claim an entire Degmo

the difference is laughable, but the joke is on MX :deadmanny:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
50 jir zineyste. You think kismaayo or gedo is gaalkacyo or bosaso where multiple clan contest in.

Marehan no longer matter in discussions of Lower Juba, let alone Kismayo. Your political ambitions will be contained to Gedo, as they should be.

You are a respected Jubaland citizen in Kismayo, like a Cumar Maxamud in Bosaso, but you will have no clan-based claim as the land does not belong to you.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Marehan no longer matter in discussions of Lower Juba, let alone Kismayo. Your political ambitions will be contained to Gedo, as they should be.

You are a respected Jubaland citizen in Kismayo, like a Cumar Maxamud in Bosaso, but you will have no clan-based claim as the land does not belong to you.
It surely does, Kismayo waa dhul marexaan, we are the majority in all three regions of JL. We have always mattered in every discussion and will always matter in every discussion, simply because we own JL, you know it, I know it, Ahmed Madobe knows it, shepherd your ass back to PL, JL waa Marexaan , Marexaana waa JL

This is why all of you keep claiming Jubbaland, you wish you could get a piece of it :lawd:
Sanaag alone is more green than all of Jubbaland, I don't need to claim Jubbaland when I got Sanaag and much more green land in other regions. I heard Isaaq live in Jubbaland maybe tho, there's also a clan/clans in Rahanweyn that may be of Isaaq origin, and they might live in Jubbaland. So we'll see, I might claim Jubbaland soon too.

Abaq

VIP
Sanaag alone is more green than all of Jubbaland, I don't need to claim Jubbaland when I got Sanaag and much more green land in other regions. I heard Isaaq live in Jubbaland maybe tho, there's also a clan/clans in Rahanweyn that may be of Isaaq origin, and they might live in Jubbaland. So we'll see, I might claim Jubbaland soon too.
Somali Mohamed love to talk from their back sides and claim what belongs to another man. As you can see, Jubbaland is the wettest and greenest place in Somalia by a long margin

1684754444949.png

Somali Mohamed love to talk from their back sides and claim what belongs to another man. As you can see, Jubbaland is the wettest and greenest place in Somalia by a long margin

View attachment 274437
First source of that map and second having more rainfall doesn't equal more green. The greenest area in greater Somalia is Sahil and Sanaag. With the highest altitudes and cold weather where it goes minus degrees.

Last edited:

View attachment 274437
Different maps say different things about the rainfall. Jubbaland is more hot than Sanaag and Sahil tho. Somaliland and the south seems to have the most rain. Exact similar rainfall between Somaliland and the south or a little difference. We need an accurate estimation that's reliable.

1684755650682.png
1684755663893.png

Abaq

VIP
First source of that map and second having more rainfall doesn't equal more green. The greenest area in greater Somalia is Sahil and Sanaag. With the highest altitudes and cold weather where it goes minus degrees.
You do know that heat + rain makes plants grow like crazy? Tropical rainforest? That map is based on actual cumulative rainfall past 40 years. Source is on it.

This is an average village in Badhaadhe

IMG_5731-min.jpg

It surely does, Kismayo waa dhul marexaan, we are the majority in all three regions of JL. We have always mattered in every discussion and will always matter in every discussion, simply because we own JL, you know it, I know it, Ahmed Madobe knows it, shepherd your ass back to PL, JL waa Marexaan , Marexaana waa JL
Who is Kismaayo mayor 😄
Kismaayo is Harti city, you don't see me claiming Gedo

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I have a plan to introduce Farming culture to Darood in JL so that they become civilized and stop the endless qabyalad, walahi JL is a heaven compared to the rest of Somalia, the only place that has the ability to have wild life like Elephants and Giraffes.

I have a plan to introduce Farming culture to Darood in JL so that they become civilized and stop the endless qabyalad, walahi JL is a heaven compared to the rest of Somalia, the only place that has the ability to have wild life like Elephants and Giraffes.
This I actually agree with. Farming > pastoralism.

Modern day Somalis think farming is for people from low class. Its crazy how that thinking is so wide spread. I definitely plan on going to JL and setting up banana, sugar, seaseme seed oil farms and factories.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Why would you want to do this? Farming introduces a culture of weak men. If we are attacked by any clan of nation we will be massacred unlike the Geeljire all he needs is a couple camels, a rifle and something to drink out of.

Keep buying land, as a private individual you can buy all the land you want, I'm a capitalist not a communist. However, that won't change the face that Jubbaland does not belong to your qabiil whatever laangaab you are.

Ok waryaa , f*ck my qabiil I'll throw them abdis under a big xamuul full of dhuxul if that helps my case , I just wanna buy some some dhul beereed in that area . We already have some farms in Calmadow, just trying to expand the family business.

but I want a guarantee that your ilmadeer will not dhac me , like a looma-ooyaan .
:stressed: