Green Jubbaland

This is why all of you keep claiming Jubbaland, you wish you could get a piece of it :lawd:
I have a stake in waamo
😏😏😏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211225-183646_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20211225-183646_Reddit.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 96
This is why all of you keep claiming Jubbaland, you wish you could get a piece of it :lawd:

People are actually from the Jubbas and not claiming, claiming is me claiming something in Ethiopia.

Jubbas is not a land exclusive to OG and MX, you have thousands of others there.

If Jubbaland Admin was actually doing its job you wouldnt have all theses clans supporting AS

But since Jubbaland and their Charcole President dont care about the land " You have to be from the land to care about it"

Abaq

VIP
People are actually from the Jubbas and not claiming, claiming is me claiming something in Ethiopia.

Jubbas is not a land exclusive to OG and MX, you have thousands of others there.

If Jubbaland Admin was actually doing its job you wouldnt have all theses clans supporting AS

But since Jubbaland and their Charcole President dont care about the land " You have to be from the land to care about it"
Nobody even knows what you are and yet you are busy trying to claim another man's land. Jubbaland unukaa leh

Nobody even knows what you are and yet you are busy trying to claim another man's land. Jubbaland unukaa leh

DO you think i care about you Online idiots ?

Why would i care to tell you who i am and where im from?

I own more than your whole Family in Jubba you nacaas, do you think i want to risk or be known?

I promise you that in the near Future i will be in Somali Politics

My family has been busy owning and buying land for the past 30 years, and we will continue, No refugee from Ethiopia can tell me anything.

Abaq

VIP

I own more than your whole Family in Jubba you nacaas, do you think i want to risk or be known?

My family has been busy owning and buying land for the past 30 years, and we will continue, No refugee from Ethiopia can tell me anything.
Keep buying land, as a private individual you can buy all the land you want, I'm a capitalist not a communist. However, that won't change the face that Jubbaland does not belong to your qabiil whatever laangaab you are. And how do you know you own more land than me in Jubbaland? I bet I own more in Kismaayo than you do in your imagination

Keep buying land, as a private individual you can buy all the land you want, I'm a capitalist not a communist. However, that won't change the face that Jubbaland does not belong to your qabiil whatever laangaab you are. And how do you know you own more land than me in Jubbaland? I bet I own more in Kismaayo than you do in your imagination

Kismaayo is a few blocks lol i dont care for that city, Its roads, Farms, Factories, and Houses we are interested in.

I will buy enough land to start my Mining Operations and Gold deposits surveys.

I dont care what you big foots do in Kismayo that's owned and controlled by Kenyan losers who cant fight.

You gaaljecel?

Abaq

VIP
Kismaayo is a few blocks lol i dont care for that city, Its roads, Farms, Factories, and Houses we are interested in.

I will buy enough land to start my Mining Operations and Gold deposits surveys.

I dont care what you big foots do in Kismayo that's owned and controlled by Kenyan losers who cant fight.
We welcome all investors in Jubbaland. However, troublemakers will be disciplined. Put your head down and focus on your business, if you act up, you will be taught a lesson by the owners of the land Mr Laangaab Ciilan

From the outskirts of Luuq to gobweyn to raaskambooni beesha is blessed with abundant and bountiful land.

Oh mighty Allah we thank you for the blessings you have bestowed upon the children of kuumade and seek your protection from the evil eyes of the langaab.

Big Boi Oh Lord GIF by Fuse