Green Jubbaland

From the outskirts of Luuq to gobweyn to raaskambooni beesha is blessed with abundant and bountiful land.

Oh mighty Allah we thank you for the blessings you have bestowed upon the children of kuumade and seek your protection from the evil eyes of the langaab.

Big Boi Oh Lord GIF by Fuse

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok waryaa , f*ck my qabiil I'll throw them abdis under a big xamuul full of dhuxul if that helps my case , I just wanna buy some some dhul beereed in that area . We already have some farms in Calmadow, just trying to expand the family business.

but I want a guarantee that your ilmadeer will not dhac me , like a looma-ooyaan .
:stressed:
Hahaha whats your qabil? Odds are once they see its running properly and profitable thats when you will get robbed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. dhac iyo xoog waa geeljire"s favorite sport, bro . Can't trust them abdis over there .
Especially if they know you got no reer backing you up .

It's the law of the bushes and shrubs.
uncle-ruckus-the-boondocks.gif
Tbh the locals of the farm lands on the jubba are pretty peaceful. The issues will be the Mx and OG who are in nearby towns. But if u can find a way to do business you'll be rich. My family owns commercial farm in jamaame. Just waiting for AS to leave.

Abaq

VIP
Ok waryaa , f*ck my qabiil I'll throw them abdis under a big xamuul full of dhuxul if that helps my case , I just wanna buy some some dhul beereed in that area . We already have some farms in Calmadow, just trying to expand the family business.

but I want a guarantee that your ilmadeer will not dhac me , like a looma-ooyaan .
Ogaden are not mooryaan we have dhaqan. Countless people from all over invest in Kismaayo today and no one bothers them. That other guy is just salty

Abaq

VIP
Tbh the locals of the farm lands on the jubba are pretty peaceful. The issues will be the Mx and OG who are in nearby towns. But if u can find a way to do business you'll be rich. My family owns commercial farm in jamaame. Just waiting for AS to leave.
Bro these aren’t the mooryaan days. Ignorant locals might bother you with countless handouts but the Jubbaland government doesn’t interfere with private business. Anyone who’s been there recently knows this

Sanaag alone is more green than all of Jubbaland, I don't need to claim Jubbaland when I got Sanaag and much more green land in other regions. I heard Isaaq live in Jubbaland maybe tho, there's also a clan/clans in Rahanweyn that may be of Isaaq origin, and they might live in Jubbaland. So we'll see, I might claim Jubbaland soon too.
Reer Liibaan of Maalinweyna clan are of isaaq origin

From Luuq to Kismaayo I can say that as MX, but Ogaden can say from Dhoobley to Afmadow.

I can say as MX I own an entire Gobol, but Ogaden cannot even claim an entire Degmo

the difference is laughable, but the joke is on MX :deadmanny:

Yeah , this is our fault .

We are the idiots who let Jubbaland be taken by Kenya.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Why do you say that when Warsangeli are native to Kismaayo?

You can talk to a Warsangeli waamo for some dhul beereed

Trending

Latest posts