BREAKING NEWS "Govt" Bans Public Gatherings Due To Covid, Days Before Scheduled Opposition Protests

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
It's actually hitting pretty hard from what i've heard. Although we have an average young population, elders will get hit and won't survive due to lack of healthcare.
Not to sound evil, but elder generation including all the corrupt leaders getting wiped out by this new strain would be good for somali people and its state as a whole

What Ban? Who listens to Ex President Farmajoo? This today. Its not even Friday and our leaders are flexing their muscles and showing who Mogadishu belongs too.

I wonder what happened to the fairy-tale Covid19 ban that Gedo Bush people and reer Lascanood (Somallland) were yelling about. Ex-president Farmajoo has no authority in Mogadishu.

Last edited:
Most of Farmajoo's supporters apart from Gedo are from Lascanood. Maybe they should free themselves from Somaliland rule and then think about helping Farmajoo. Honestly I never took their cheap propaganda seriously. Who can argue with a Gedo Bush who thinks Farmajoo has more power than HAG leaders in Mogadishu. I just laugh at them.

Lol time for protests. 20th of February will be another day in Farmaajo's presidency.

What happened to ex-president Farmajoo's ban? Your a fool to still believe that Farmajoo has any authority in Somalia. He is just a citizen like me and you.

Somalia is heading towards confederation. No more room for langaabs to harm the Somali people.

What happened to ex-president Farmajoo's ban? Your a fool to still believe that Farmajoo has any authority in Somalia. He is just a citizen like me and you.

Somalia is heading towards confederation. No more room for langaabs to harm the Somali people.
You literally said that combatants entered the Villa on the 8th, nothing will happen.

You literally said that combatants entered the Villa on the 8th, nothing will happen.

Yes we entered parliament and had a talk with Mursal. Today we entered the centre of Mogadishu and set up base near villa Somalia. Can you defend Ex-president Farmajoo from Lascanood? Maybe go and free yourself then think about helping Farmajoo.

Trending

Latest posts