Google claims Abudwaaq is in Ethiopia

The one in Ethiopia is the correct one it’s the headquarters of the district.

The only reason it says Ethiopia is because the border has not been officially demarcated like in SL and JL.
One thing i realized is that the areas sizes of both states Galmudug and Hirshabelle will be enlarged once Somalia and Ethiopia demarcate their borders officially, Galmudug extends into Ethiopia by 50 KM from Lababaar to Cabudwaaq and Saaxo which are in Ethiopia and also Hirshabelle deegaan Feerfeer will also be incorporated back into Hirshabelle.

Eventually the stronger GM and HS become the quicker our borders will be fixed.

One thing i realized is that the areas sizes of both states Galmudug and Hirshabelle will be enlarged once Somalia and Ethiopia demarcate their borders officially, Galmudug extends into Ethiopia by 50 KM from Lababaar to Cabudwaaq and Saaxo which are in Ethiopia and also Hirshabelle deegaan Fer feer will also be incorporated back into Hirshabelle.

Good. Kaxhaandle and Dhadheer will join Galmudug. More HG population and lands.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
One thing i realized is that the areas sizes of both states Galmudug and Hirshabelle will be enlarged once Somalia and Ethiopia demarcate their borders officially, Galmudug extends into Ethiopia by 50 KM from Lababaar to Cabudwaaq and Saaxo which are in Ethiopia and also Hirshabelle deegaan Feerfeer will also be incorporated back into Hirshabelle.

Eventually the stronger GM and HS become the quicker our borders will be fixed.
The aim is for hirshabelle to re-incorporate mustaxiil. This Territory should be an extension of hiran

If it was another clan they would willingly claim Ethiopia, we saw this in DDS where some clans claim Oromo, I am glad I am Darood and Marehan because this sort of open display of inferiority is alien to us, Somali iyo Somalia waa Darood. We fought the colonialist, we created the flag and we ruled this nation the most, its our baby.
Everytime someone is dissing your clan why do you always invoke the name of other clans someone called you out on this the other day #holdYourNuts don't be a naag.
You have major inferiority complex trying to claim the history of Dir (my clan) The Adal Empire was started by us but it was destroyed by your ilk Marehan Daarood.
You can't claim you fought colonialist when Daarood was doing the most cooning some Daarood didn't even fight and signed a treaty straight away, whilst the Biimaal led the most fiercest revolt against the Italians.

Good to see the Marehan minority community of DDS- Ogadenia being welcomed home. Infact DDS border extends to Dhusamareb that’s another story for another time

:trumpsmirk:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
It is literally jiidle land thouđź’€ nowhere near of. @convincation tell this guy
He’s an ogaden have patients they’re not the smartest bunch
Good to see the Marehan minority community of DDS- Ogadenia being welcomed home. Infact DDS border extends to Dhusamareb that’s another story for another time

:trumpsmirk:
DDS border kulaha god you people are even starting to sound like dad gumeysi ku jiro:susp: