Google claims Abudwaaq is in Ethiopia

Good riddance

Ethiopia Caabudwaaq.jpg

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Desperate topic, Cabudwaaq is the largest city in Galgaduud and the economic powerhouse of the region connecting Ethiopia to Somalia.

Keep hating, I would too if I was exiled to the slums of Baraxleey,

:dead:
Muxuu yiri Mx waa jufo yar ka mida qabiilka daarood oo dhexdeeda mushkilada heysatana ma heystaan magaalooyin, kkkk even the Arabs are calling Mx homeless.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Desperate topic, Cabudwaaq is the largest city in Galgaduud and the economic powerhouse of the region connecting Ethiopia to Somalia.

Keep hating, I would too if I was exiled to the slums of Baraxleey,
If it was another clan they would willingly claim Ethiopia, we saw this in DDS where some clans claim Oromo, I am glad I am Darood and Marehan because this sort of open display of inferiority is alien to us, Somali iyo Somalia waa Darood. We fought the colonialist, we created the flag and we ruled this nation the most, its our baby.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
:dead:
Muxuu yiri Mx waa jufo yar ka mida qabiilka daarood oo dhexdeeda mushkilada heysatana ma heystaan magaalooyin, kkkk even the Arabs are calling Mx homeless.

You like to claim GM, but the reality is you are a Sacad Baraxley slum dog who was exiled from GM and claimed asylum in SL, so forget FMS, you do not have a province of your own, you do not have a district of your own, hell you do not even have a significant city of your own ! JESUS SON OF MARY ; what the hell is wrong with you ? Cayr how significant city called Guriceel exclusively theirs, Saleebaan have Cadaado, what do you have ? I have Balanbale and Caabudwaaq, what do you have a slum section of Gaalkacyo called Baraxley ? I have a entire province and districts of my own while you are still living under your former Kenadiid masters 100 years later:ftw9nwa:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
it's part of Somalia, let us not divide and give away our lands because of qabyalad, we are all in this together :)

You like to claim GM, but the reality is you are a Sacad Baraxley slum dog who was exiled from GM and claimed asylum in SL, so forget FMS, you do not have a province of your own, you do not have a district of your own, hell you do not even have a significant city of your own ! JESUS SON OF MARY ; what the hell is wrong with you ? Cayr how significant city called Guriceel exclusively theirs, Saleebaan have Cadaado, what do you have ? I have Balanbale and Caabudwaaq, what do you have a slum section of Gaalkacyo called Baraxley ? I have a entire province and districts of my own while you are still living under your former Kenadiid masters 100 years later:ftw9nwa:

kkkkk Sxb you do realize that of all the Hawiyes, Sacad has the biggest land., and also Galmudug an HG State is founded by Sacad.

For real though akhie, i ant got problem with you, you can live peacefully and can even run for Galmudug Posts, but you have to follow our HG rule and become an marti edeb leh.

1643609468222.png

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
kkkkk Sxb you do realize that of all the Hawiyes, Sacad has the biggest land., and also Galmudug an HG State is founded by Sacad.

For real though akhie, i ant got problem with you, you can live peacefully and can even run for Galmudug Posts, but you have to follow our HG rule and become an marti edeb leh.

View attachment 213422
Stop posting fake maps

Galmudug deep state is based on the T-formula which Hassan sh by chance stumbled across and PM Shirdoon perfected, this is the formula that Farmaajo is working on 5 years later.

Galmudug is no longer Baraxley slum and a buffer zone between chaotic south and PL with its Kenadiid guard dogs in the middle. Galmudug is surpassing PL very soon, alot of business has already been diverted to Hobyo, the Baraxley slum dogs like you are out of this picture, you have no longevity you will always be a Dhaboyaco guard dog living at his feet, Saleebaan partnership has longevity, so does Cayr.

I was looking to see GM become the most powerful block in Somalia by being inclusive, but I failed with the Rooble bahane and I will correct that mistake, Rooble failed Galmudug, he is just a thief looking for quick cash and a utterly retarded politician, I want to see his academic background and get it verified, something is not adding up, what happened to Hobyo port ? what happened to the eradicating Alshabab in Hobyo environs. The Baraxley slum dogs are a burden to Galmudugians.

Galmudug is an amalgamation of Somali central state + himan&heeb + ASWJ + Baraxley slum dogs, even Hassan Sh didn't recognize your paper state, he took its name and combined it with the other paper states giving birth to this state, but it was corrupt and badly functioning until PM Shirdoon came to around, and now with Farmaajo it is hosting national meetings, and behaving like a proper FMS.

You are Badbaado Galnus not Galmudug

Stop posting fake maps

Galmudug deep state is based on the T-formula which Hassan sh by chance stumbled across and PM Shirdoon perfected, this is the formula that Farmaajo is working on 5 years later.

Galmudug is no longer Baraxley slum and a buffer zone between chaotic south and PL with its Kenadiid guard dogs in the middle. Galmudug is surpassing PL very soon, alot of business has already been diverted to Hobyo, the Baraxley slum dogs like you are out of this picture, you have no longevity you will always be a Dhaboyaco guard dog living at his feet, Saleebaan partnership has longevity, so does Cayr.

I was looking to see GM become the most powerful block in Somalia by being inclusive, but I failed with the Rooble bahane and I will correct that mistake, Rooble failed Galmudug, he is just a thief looking for quick cash and a utterly retarded politician, I want to see his academic background and get it verified, something is not adding up, what happened to Hobyo port ? what happened to the eradicating Alshabab in Hobyo environs. The Baraxley slum dogs are a burden to Galmudugians.

:pachah1: Masha'Allahi Badbaadiye Roobles slaps is making ilkooyars cry and calacaal 24 Hours kkkkkk.

Pimp Slap GIF - Pimp Slap Bernie Mac - Discover & Share GIFs

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
GM is indeed a Sacad state and I am marti in the state, is this what you want to hear ? will this prevent you from posting fake maps ? I will take your bargain even though it is far from reality, but I know you are a baraxley slum dog mimicking his master Kenadiid 100 years later. Lmao its futile to argue with a deluded man.