Ghana prepared to send 1800 police officers to Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Karim i don’t have MJ cuqdad at all in fact I think you would be surprised how much MJ blood I have in me and how much blood relations I have with them or how I had a very famous MJ politician as a close relative AUN I just call it how I see it I have no clan bias to anyone the fact is MJ want to win the game of thrones in Somalia I just simply outlined how they plan to do it and I don’t agree with it:kanyeshrug:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
@Karim i don’t have MJ cuqdad at all in fact I think you would be surprised how much MJ blood I have in me and how much blood relations I have with them or how I had a very famous MJ politician as a close relative AUN I just call it how I see it I have no clan bias to anyone the fact is MJ want to win the game of thrones in Somalia I just simply outlined how they plan to do it and I don’t agree with it:kanyeshrug:
But are they likely to pull off an outright win?
Somalia seems uncontrollable for one clan faction, let alone a clan in the high north:cosbyhmm:

Says the guy who suggested all Marehans in Galgaduud to vacate the land and move to Gedo fearing of getting eradicated by the Habar Gidir. You're scared shitless ninyahow. Don't change your tone every now and then.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/cabudwaaq-beautiful-city-of-galmudug.45319/page-8
View attachment 50673
Your profile pic is genghis Khan and you're being a qabilist... lol. Fam let's stop this dumb clan business and conquer Africa. We can only do this if we unite the warring clans.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
But are they likely to pull off an outright win?
Somalia seems uncontrollable for one clan faction, let alone a clan in the high north:cosbyhmm:
No clan can pull it off not even an alliance of clans it’s a pipe dream it’s one of the international community’s mission in Somali to never let one clan or an alliance of clans to become powerful enough to rule in Somalia MJ are wasting their time a new approach is needed maybe something like a system that’s in between federalism and centralism :ehh:

Says the guy who suggested all Marehans in Galgaduud to vacate the land and move to Gedo fearing of getting eradicated by the Habar Gidir. You're scared shitless ninyahow. Don't change your tone every now and then.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/cabudwaaq-beautiful-city-of-galmudug.45319/page-8
View attachment 50673
Ateast quote my post fully nacasyahow in HGs are mooryaans and we should be heavy handed

Someone told me that the soil in Caabudwaaq is excellent for farming since the land can hold the water inside the soil but the problem is low rainfall and lack of water resources and we know there is gonna be a random 68 IQ zoomaali who wants to farm Qat (Qat is a thirsty crop) and he's gonna use fucking wells to get water for farming and there is a possibility of people wanting to grow cash crops so there could be a strain on underground water resources. What we really need is a sewage system and a sewage treatment plant so we can at least use the treated water for farming.

Another problem is that we are landlocked in Galgaduud and Mudug so how can we get a desalination pland and we live with mooryaans who would eradicate us if we don't be heavy handed any time they try ciyaar we don't want to end up like Biimaal

We need at least some of us to start being coastal because we need a desalination plant in the central region but obviously that ain't gonna happen in a sea of hu2us.

Last edited:

Von

No clan can pull it off not even an alliance of clans it’s a pipe dream it’s one of the international community’s mission in Somali to never let one clan or an alliance of clans to become powerful enough to rule in Somalia MJ are wasting their time a new approach is needed maybe something like a system that’s in between federalism and centralism :ehh:
Im down for a middle ground like normal countries lol

waraabe

Your superior
Ethiopia and Kenya don't count though as they're directly involved in our politics. Ogadens requested the deployment of KDF forces to counter any resistance from the Jubba clans like the Marehans. It paid off for them. It's a temporary solution until Jubaland gets 10k+ well trained Ogaden soldiers.

Kkkkk mental gymsnistics sxb

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Ethiopia and Kenya don't count though as they're directly involved in our politics. Ogadens requested the deployment of KDF forces to counter any resistance from the Jubba clans like the Marehans. It paid off for them. It's a temporary solution until Jubaland gets 10k+ well trained Ogaden soldiers.

Ilkodheers begged KDF on their knees because they were getting whooped by us Marehan landeeres.

They are snitches that can't fight at all.

Just shows you why they joined Al Kabob in the first place.

Jubaland is my state and only I and my clansmen will get 10K+ well trained Marehan soldiers.

No cagdheers allowed.

Jubaland army and Political parties are all ours.

Nobody else.

We own our state under our rules.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What was Ghana civilization like? Did they enter the metal age? was there any metal present in any ancient artifacts of Ghana? If so brothers they had a civilization. If they knew the process of how to convert raw materials into metals and applied that even one time or with one product. The fact remains they know the raw materials of metal and the process to make it and can also apply it to many other products.

All we need to demonstrate then is If they know how to shape and size products. So if there is different shapes and sizes in their existing products regardless if it's metal or not, they have conquered the ability to know how to shape materials into circles, bends, curves, angles, etc so they will take that knowledge also to metals and create various shapes and products. If they know how to size things also by length, width, height, diameter, curves, bends, etc then they knew mathamatics also so lets analyze their existing artifacts for these clue providing into their intelligence and then look for metal in their civilization and if we find both, we have the ingredient for success and civilization. There is no if's or buts about it.

Somalis had a metal based civilization plus they were aware of shapes and sizing and mathamatics at a very expert level. Mathamatics isn't the nonsense numbers and confusion the western world presents, that's only one very poor translation of mathamatics. Mathamatics is grabbing a stick and connecting the stick into a triangle and then placing inside that triangle a product you want to shape or materials you have. You do the same with circles, curves, angles, or any geometry you desire.

How is a curve achieved? you slowly bend it and twist it with appropriate force and precision without breaking it. They would've figured that out our ancestors who were smart hamitic descendants.

Von

What was Ghana civilization like? Did they enter the metal age? was there any metal present in any ancient artifacts of Ghana? If so brothers they had a civilization. If they knew the process of how to convert raw materials into metals and applied that even one time or with one product. The fact remains they know the raw materials of metal and the process to make it and can also apply it to many other products.

All we need to demonstrate then is If they know how to shape and size products. So if there is different shapes and sizes in their existing products regardless if it's metal or not, they have conquered the ability to know how to shape materials into circles, bends, curves, angles, etc so they will take that knowledge also to metals and create various shapes and products. If they know how to size things also by length, width, height, diameter, curves, bends, etc then they knew mathamatics also so lets analyze their existing artifacts for these clue providing into their intelligence and then look for metal in their civilization and if we find both, we have the ingredient for success and civilization. There is no if's or buts about it.

Somalis had a metal based civilization plus they were aware of shapes and sizing and mathamatics at a very expert level. Mathamatics isn't the nonsense numbers and confusion the western world presents, that's only one very poor translation of mathamatics. Mathamatics is grabbing a stick and connecting the stick into a triangle and then placing inside that triangle a product you want to shape or materials you have. You do the same with circles, curves, angles, or any geometry you desire.

How is a curve achieved? you slowly bend it and twist it with appropriate force and precision without breaking it. They would've figured that out our ancestors who were smart hamitic descendants.
:ayaanswag::ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Why you laughing sxb? What you think a ruler is made of? plastic or wood niyahow, it's raw materials it's like sticks that has been shaped as a ruler or a triangle shape go look at trigonmetry ruler and it's made of either plastic or wood. Everything that is used in mathamatic is based on raw materials and then you apply a numbering system which should be created before-hand and passed down through the generations. There is nothing funny about it, what world do you live in personally? all our studies in humanity is based on our surroundings and environment and we collect it together and combine it with existing human knowledge. When we see a leaf that has triangle shape, we use that as inspiration to figure out how to create a product with triangle shape. Everything in nature gives us our clues and imagination because we can't imagine things we don't see. That's why god said he is unimaginable and anything outside our environment in the universe is unimaginable to us also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts