Ghana prepared to send 1800 police officers to Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdullahi Yusuf was a genius. He deployed thousands of Madows to keep the wh2u savages in check.
Ugandishu replaced by Ghanadishu.
More misery for wh2u savages.
Aren't there Madows in Puntland? Lmao Madowtan skinnies used as gym equipment by Madows

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I'm not even Hawiye. But this has nothing to do with qabil. Amisom are raping innocent Somali women.

Horta why arent hawiyes doing anything? It's like they want their ass rammed by bbc
This was a well planned scheme by Darood politicians that agree on one thing: To rule the wh2us directly or indirectly through the oppression of foreign powers. The situation will stay like this until the wh2us give up the capital.

waraabe

Your superior
Abdullahi Yusuf was a genius. He deployed thousands of Madows to keep the wh2u savages in check.

It backfired now, Madow are in jubbaland and Ethiopians busting nuts in gedo. Even puntlander soldiers are getting slapped around by bantu lol

This was a well planned scheme by Darood politicians that agree on one thing: To rule the wh2us directly or indirectly through the oppression of foreign powers. The situation will stay like this until the wh2us give up the capital.
Stop being a dumbass. Lol do you think amisom will only be in Mogadishu? Every region part of the federal government is vulnerable for amisom troops.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
It backfired now, Madow are in jubbaland and Ethiopians busting nuts in gedo. Even puntlander soldiers are getting slapped around by bantu lol
Ethiopia and Kenya don't count though as they're directly involved in our politics. Ogadens requested the deployment of KDF forces to counter any resistance from the Jubba clans like the Marehans. It paid off for them. It's a temporary solution until Jubaland gets 10k+ well trained Ogaden soldiers.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Ethiopia and Kenya don't count though as they're directly involved in our politics. Ogadens requested the deployment of KDF forces to counter any resistance from the Jubba clans like the Marehans. It paid off for them. It's a temporary solution until Jubaland gets 10k+ well trained Ogaden soldiers.
I’m glad you called out the cowardice of Maxamed Zuber:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
I’m glad you called out the cowardice of Ogaden:trumpsmirk:
We will xasuuq a whole Kablalax army if we have to BithnilLah

Shaolin23

Calling in gaalo with a standing army to destroy another clan is shameful and cowardly in a 1v1 Darood can defeat Hawiye as shown in 91 counter offensive on Mogadishu spearheaded by SNF with little food and little ammunition we were one Umar Jees betrayal away from crushing USC once and for all but my point is MJ is just as much against Darood unity as they are against Hawiye unity they would rather allie with the Abgaal in Xamar and misguide the Ogaden in the south with Kablalaxism to destroy the vanguards of Darood and Hawiye unity Marehan and Habar Gidir respectively as the only time Hawiye was ever unified was with a Habar Gidir at the head and the only time Darood was ever united was with Marehan at the head its only these two clans who stand in the way of MJ final solution in Somalia their strategy is not secret either i know it’s not personal it’s just business :kanyeshrug:

Calling in gaalo with a standing army to destroy another clan is shameful and cowardly in a 1v1 Darood can defeat Hawiye as shown in 91 counter offensive on Mogadishu spearheaded by SNF with little food and little ammunition we were one Umar Jees betrayal away from crushing USC once and for all but my point is MJ is just as much against Darood unity as they are against Hawiye unity they would rather allie with the Abgaal in Xamar and misguide the Ogaden in the south with Kablalaxism to destroy the vanguards of Darood and Hawiye unity Marehan and Habar Gidir respectively as the only time Hawiye was ever unified was with a Habar Gidir at the head and the only time Darood was ever united was with Marehan at the head its only these two clans who stand in the way of MJ final solution in Somalia their strategy is not secret either i know it’s not personal it’s just business :kanyeshrug:
MX shouldn't rely on daroodism. Marehaan saying I love mj because we are darood brothers is like saying to a habar gidir I love you because you are my Somali brother. Only langaabs rely on some fake clans. Ogaden is too big to rely on darood. I hope Ogaden create their own army and clan.

Shaolin23

MX shouldn't rely on daroodism. Marehaan saying I love mj because we are darood brothers is like saying to a habar gidir I love you because you are my Somali brother. Only langaabs rely on some fake clans. Ogaden is too big to rely on darood. I hope Ogaden create their own army and clan.
Mareexaan don’t need Daroodism but Daroodism or what you would call today Puntlandism need Marehan as a head because they are the only qabil in Darood who can not only hold their own militarily but won’t favour any Darood clan over another because of a more distant lineage it’s also impossible for MJ and Puntlandism to ever win against Hawiye politically as long as they are anti-MX.. Hawiye will just keep electing MX President or Prime Minister to keep them at bay... OG would be natural leaders for all Somalis but their numbers are in Kenya and Ethiopia not Somalia besides they are so big they can never unite themselves for too long they also have the Somali curse

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Why waste men and resources for a battle that can easily be won using foreign troops and foreign resources?!! That's the idea my friend! Wh2us will forever be Amisom subjects.. their current Ugandan boyfriends will be replaced by Ghanians :lolbron:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Mareexaan don’t need Daroodism but Daroodism or what you would call today Puntlandism need Marehan as a head because they are the only qabil in Darood who can not only hold their own militarily but won’t favour any Darood clan over another because of a more distant lineage it’s also impossible for MJ and Puntlandism to ever win against Hawiye politically as long as they are anti-MX.. Hawiye will just keep electing MX President or Prime Minister to keep them at bay... OG would be natural leaders for all Somalis but their numbers are in Kenya and Ethiopia not Somalia besides they are so big they can never unite themselves for too long they also have the Somali curse
Your cuqdad for MJ is evidently clear ninyahow! MJ already defeated Hawiye politically when Federalism became the law of the land.

Shaolin23

Why waste men and resources for a battle that can easily be won using foreign troops and foreign resources?!! That's the idea my friend! Wh2us will forever be Amisom subjects.. their current Ugandan boyfriends will be replaced by Ghanians :lolbron:
Because the end goal is to sit on the Somali throne like Siyad Barre did ruling a free Somalia either with wit or muscle or both Abdullahi Yusuf tried it your way and when he actually tried to exert his artificial powers these foreigners/mercenaries told him he had he quickly realized what was really going on and he just retired in sadness

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Because the end goal is to sit on the Somali throne like Siyad Barre did ruling a free Somalia either with wit or muscle or both Abdullahi Yusuf tried it your way and when he actually tried to exert his artificial powers these foreigners/mercenaries told him he had he quickly realized what was really going on and he just retired in sadness
Abdullahi Yusuf fulfilled his dream of becoming the Somali president and he bamboozled Ugandishu slaughtering 50k+ of wh2us savages which is quite impressive. But what I don't understand is you keep defending the wh2us for god knows what reason.

Shaolin23

Your cuqdad for MJ is evidently clear ninyahow! MJ already defeated Hawiye politically when Federalism became the law of the land.
Federalism was designed by Puntland as a back up plan if it all goes to shit again ruling Xamar and all of Somalia is the real prize

Shaolin23

Abdullahi Yusuf fulfilled his dream of becoming the Somali president and he bamboozled Ugandishu slaughtering 50k+ of wh2us savages which is quite impressive. But what I don't understand is you keep defending the wh2us for god knows what reason.
Your doing a disservice to what Abdullahi Yusuf really wanted and stood for in fact your actually tainting the mans legacy painting him as a vengeful warlord he wasn’t that

Shaolin23

Who are the who2s you speak of I already explained to you I know MJ don’t hate Hawiye it’s not about clan Abgaal your loyal long time ally who help you cripple HG power haven’t left the Hawiye confederation yet think critically famo

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim We Marehans have no problems with centralism we do not feel threatened by Hawiyes that we have to use foreign troops
Says the guy who suggested all Marehans in Galgaduud to vacate the land and move to Gedo fearing of getting eradicated by the Habar Gidir. You're scared shitless ninyahow. Don't change your tone every now and then.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/cabudwaaq-beautiful-city-of-galmudug.45319/page-8
IMG_20180720_170009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending