Gedo warlord greeted by Ethiopian troops

What was happening before that? How many minority clans were being subjugated and robbed? South Somalia was as big a mess as it is now, Mogadishu improved a lot once the Federal System settled. Kismaayo is also a lot better since the thieves were kicked out.
Southern Somalia was in a bad place but once we established law in the idea of the ICU we became stable. We in Xamar had notable improvements like the ports opening for the first time since the civil war ending. Warlords being displaced by the mighty ICU :rejoice: . I may not have agreed with all of their methods but they truly made a huge improvement since the civil war. Federal system changed nothing in Xamar. My neigbourhood was near Al-shabaab control until 2011.

Southern Somalia was in a bad place but once we established law in the idea of the ICU we became stable. We in Xamar had notable improvements like the ports opening for the first time since the civil war ending. Warlords being displaced by the mighty ICU :rejoice: . I may not have agreed with all of their methods but they truly made a huge improvement since the civil war. Federal system changed nothing in Xamar. My neigbourhood was near Al-shabaab control until 2011.

Isn't AlShaydan the baby of ICU? AlShaydan was the Youth wing of ICU.

Isn't AlShaydan the baby of ICU?
Al Shaydan was kept in control by the moderate faction of the ICU. The ICU had radical members for sure but AS only emerged as a power when the ICU was toppled. Plus the US had designated ICU had a terrorist organisation so I would believe the opposite to them especially since Iraq.

Al Shaydan was kept in control by the moderate faction of the ICU. The ICU had radical members for sure but AS only emerged as a power when the ICU was toppled. Plus the US had designated ICU had a terrorist organisation so I would believe the opposite to them especially since Iraq.
Don't bother bro. I just laugh at them, especially her, blowing the anti ethiopia horn all of a sudden. Zero self awareness :mjlol:

Ethiopians will be my enemy far longer than any tribe after what they did to my kinsmen.

If I consider nations and clans my enemy based on the amount of people they killed for no reason, it would be;

Siad Barre and his goons 1978
USC- Hawiye 1991

Somalis need to just go their separate paths and stop clinging onto this fake unity.

Jungle

VIP
What a shit region to come from. Sometimes kenyans come and abuse, bomb civilians and other times ethiopians or liyu police lol along with being landlocked and having no natural resources:pachah1:

USC are my clan they auto cancels them out and kkkkk they freed somalia from siyaad and kept his ass in gedo

USC would have been heroes, had they not started chopping up civilians and robbing them for no reason. They shit the bed, all they had to do was remove that maniac, install a new government and correct his mistakes, if this happened we'd all be in Somalia, sipping virgin pina coladas.

USC would have been heroes, had they not started chopping up civilians and robbing them for no reason. They shit the bed, all they had to do was remove that maniac, install a new government and correct his mistakes, if this happened we'd all be in Somalia, sipping virgin pina coladas.
The skirmish was regrettable to say the least but I have mad love for them anyway

Trending

Latest posts