Gedo warlord greeted by Ethiopian troops

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Absame and Harti control multiple regions without a foreigner in sight. Kablalax are not cucks who have to offer their daughters up for marriage to be kept safe.
Where does Absame control without KDF? Dhoobleey Afmadow and Kismaayo all have Kenyan troops. Stop lying.

:silanyolaugh: :mjlol: :dead::deadmanny: wallahi i can't where are the imaginary friends of farmajo, dalab,gorgor

Duufaan

Gorgor

HaramCad

Dabayl

Dhuuso

Are doing Niiko on TikTok

6bb4d177165d7b1baa61ea7b7b9dc31d.gif

central and south is a mess, I understand why PL, SL want none to do with you guys goddamn :pachah1::drakelaugh:

Some people claim that the North has peace because it is more homogenous, whilst that is also true, the fact is that the North has stronger societal laws and desire for peace. In addition to strong clan systems which do not tolerate land theft and subjugation of other clans and minorities.

Whilst I understand that the South has multiple competing clans, the truth is that there is a lot of injustice. You will see people making threats to invade cities they have no claim to, others brag about having displaced and massacred clans to gain more land.

It's no coincidence that some clans are always mired in despair and conflict, look at how they behave and tell me if they deserve stability and peace.

Some people claim that the North has peace because it is more homogenous, whilst that is also true, the fact is that the North has stronger societal laws and desire for peace. In addition to strong clan systems which do not tolerate land theft and subjugation of other clans and minorities.

Whilst I understand that the South has multiple competing clans, the truth is that there is a lot of injustice. You will see people making threats to invade cities they have no claim to, others brag about having displaced and massacred clans to gain more land.

It's no coincidence that some clans are always mired in despair and conflict, look at how they behave and tell me if they deserve stability and peace.
:bell:Huuno! We were on the way to stability before doofar Ethiopians invaded and massacred and raped our people!

:bell:Huuno! We were on the way to stability before doofar Ethiopians invaded and massacred and raped our people!

What was happening before that? How many minority clans were being subjugated and robbed? South Somalia was as big a mess as it is now, Mogadishu improved a lot once the Federal System settled. Kismaayo is also a lot better since the thieves were kicked out.