Gedo warlord greeted by Ethiopian troops

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
slave ciilaysan hadalkiis faaido maleh, if you hate Ethiopians go fight the ones who have been enslaving, raping and pillaging you, Ethiopian AMISOM troops in Gedo maxaa kaa galay they are guest of Somalia, what make it worse is you are only saying this since TPLF was removed, prior to that the Ethiopians where the good guys, TPLF really created a new breed of slave, mass indoctrination of the Cagdheer in Jeel Ogaden.:mjlol:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
That was TPLF/Abdullahi Yusuf Ethiopia is 100 million with different ethnicities, current government of Ethiopia are massacring TPLF in Tigray region.

N&N really thought they did something when they use terms like "TPLF" and "Kenya". Notice they never say "The Jubilee Party" to mean Uhurru's government instead of Kenya but refuse to say Ethiopia instead of TPLF as if it is any less sinister under Abiye. Farmaajo requested Abiyes forces to quell riots in Baydhabo, Abiye refuses to speak on Somali Oromo fighting, Abiyes government have released tweets encompassing Somaliweyn territory, Abiye celebrates the 77 War even more than Zenawi, Abiye requested extradition of Qalbidhagax, Abiye meets with Somaliland officials violating Somalia's boundaries. Any "good" from Abiye is an attempt to empower himself not others.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
N&N really thought they did something when they use terms like "TPLF" and "Kenya". Notice they never say "The Jubilee Party" to mean Uhurru's government instead of Kenya but refuse to say Ethiopia instead of TPLF as if it is any less sinister under Abiye. Farmaajo requested Abiyes forces to quell riots in Baydhabo, Abiye refuses to speak on Somali Oromo fighting, Abiyes government have released tweets encompassing Somaliweyn territory, Abiye celebrates the 77 War even more than Zenawi, Abiye requested extradition of Qalbidhagax, Abiye meets with Somaliland officials violating Somalia's boundaries. Any "good" from Abiye is an attempt to empower himself not others.
Bro hes Marexaan you will not get anywhere hes in this thread telling us to go fight Ethiopia and how “they are guests in his Somalia” whilst in the other thread begging for Daroodnimo as hes being “cleansed from Faafan” by Ethiopians :axvmm9o:

In Mx culture every moment and decision is based on how can I gain and make the other person worse off. All we do is continue giving them the Kismayo treatment.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Bro hes Marexaan you will not get anywhere hes in this thread telling us to go fight Ethiopia and how “they are guests in his Somalia” whilst in the other thread begging for Daroodnimo as hes being “cleansed from Faafan” by Ethiopians :axvmm9o:

In Mx culture every moment and decision is based on how can I gain and make the other person worse off. All we do is continue giving them the Kismayo treatment.

It was more food for thought for the N&N team, i just @ him since he mentioned TPLF. I suspect they will go into hiding at election time, will N&N continue campaigning on the sidelines :cosbyhmm:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Oromo expansion, Lack of resource sharing, lack of political inclusion is a Somali in Ethiopia issue it is not a Somalia issue, Somalia has mutual non-aggression and non-interference pact with the government of Ethiopia, how it treats its citizens in its own country is another issue all together, how they react is also another issue which does not concern Somalia.

Kenya is an issue because it behaves today exactly as TPLF behaved when it was in power in Ethiopia, of course if the government in Kenya changes and it probably will soon, then we will start a fresh new page with them if they distance themselves from this current government actions and policies.

in Mx culture kulaha, you love to associate Farmaajo and his 4.5 government with only MX, let me remind you majority of the government is Hawiyo, and this government has literally just been doing its duty in JL, our territorial waters and our foreign policy walahi kudos to them.

Imagine if some Cagdheer in NFD or DDS behaved like Madoobe, they would be wiped out Wagalla massacre style. Our government is too soft on dhiigyacabe madoobe.

Oromo expansion, Lack of resource sharing, lack of political inclusion is a Somali in Ethiopia issue it is not a Somalia issue, Somalia has mutual non-aggression and non-interference pact with the government of Ethiopia, how it treats its citizens in its own country is another issue all together, how they react is also another issue which does not concern Somalia.

Kenya is an issue because it behaves today exactly as TPLF behaved when it was in power in Ethiopia, of course if the government in Kenya changes and it probably will soon, then we will start a fresh new page with them if they distance themselves from this current government actions and policies.

in Mx culture kulaha, you love to associate Farmaajo and his 4.5 government with only MX, let me remind you majority of the government is Hawiyo, and this government has literally just been doing its duty in JL, our territorial waters and our foreign policy walahi kudos to them.

Imagine if some Cagdheer in NFD or DDS behaved like Madoobe, they would be wiped out Wagalla massacre style. Our government is too soft on dhiigyacabe madoobe.

When the government according to you equals to Farmaajo & boon Mareexaars then of course things will continue to be the way they are 😁

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
When the government according to you equals to Farmaajo & boon Mareexaars then of course things will continue to be the way they are 😁
cagdheer slave the government isn't MX, you give us way too much credit here, its 4.5, Farmaajo elected President selects and approves according to 4.5 and he has been extremely good at selecting/approving loyal, capable top officials from diverse clan backgrounds hence why this government is stable and clean of corruptions.

now how would a slave under the boots of kikuyu know anything about Somalia, fkd ha iga tuugsan suju yahow naga tag slave ciilaysan baa tahaye:mjlol:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Mx affairs in Ethiopia are an Oromia issue brother you have nothing in the region for representation.

As far as Somalia is concerned it doesnt exist we have numerous states who rule with autonomy and I have the only one out of 6 thats worth anything. I can see why you hate us :denzelnigga:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Mx affairs in Ethiopia are an Oromia issue brother you have nothing in the region for representation.

As far as Somalia is concerned it doesnt exist we have numerous states who rule with autonomy and I have the only one out of 6 thats worth anything. I can see why you hate us :denzelnigga:
you will be returned to your maskiin status soon inshallah, isn't that beautiful, I will remember all your quotes, pump the breaks now waryaa before you refugee applications get denied due to your SSpot post. :damn:

reer

VIP
It was more food for thought for the N&N team, i just @ him since he mentioned TPLF. I suspect they will go into hiding at election time, will N&N continue campaigning on the sidelines :cosbyhmm:
the forces of the former president of somalia meles zenawi and taliyahii hore ee ciidamada xoogga dalka somalia gen gabre. nothing to see here folks.

There's a difference between "talking" and "doing". Ethiopia always had horn domination wet dreams, everyone knows that. If Abiy is using 1977 to rally ethiopians that's good for him. Somalia isn't policing what other countries write. However, the agreement remains. While TPLF did whatever it wanted in Somalia, especially gabre who surprisingly just came to somalia without any order from his government and acted like a king. Remember it's farmaajo who gave him the boot when others acted like slaves to him. Abiy holds his end of the agreement that says non-interference in somalia's affairs and respecting it's sovereignty. Maybe this is only until abiy gets ethiopia totally under control? We don't know. This arrangement works for somalia, removing ethiopia as an enemy is a huge milestone. Ethiopia was always the one standing on somalia's neck, now we have room to breathe.

As for Kenya, was it the jubilee party that invaded somalia in 2011? Was it the jubilee party that signed the mou with the sea seller traitor trio? Uhuru simply continued what the previous government did, he didn't start it. Don't be intellectually dishonest. It's not a party, it's the country Kenya that interferes in our affairs for the sole purpose of getting our sea. It will stay this way until we see a new party with a different mindset. doubt kenya would give up on the sea seeing how easy it's to use traitor politicians.

Gabre was removed by Abiy Ahmed and not faiilmaarjo who can barely contain the Hawiye mobs in Mogadishu. Ethiopia is on the decline and the national army needs permission from Eritrean militas and officials to enter Tigray region that’s how low Abiy Ahmed went to hold onto his seat in office :silanyolaugh:

Ethiopia has more issues in their country that’s why their involvement in Somalia has decreased leading up to the war in Tigray.