Gedo governor reach Boholgaras

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Gedo at best (rounded up) is 50,000 km2 you can calculate it yourself here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I got
Vs.
Who knows though give it a try and see for yourself :icon lol:

You have lost your mind :mjlol:

Even if that was true. And it isn't. Gedo is bigger than Lower Jubba. Everybody knows that. I'll come back to this post and debunk it.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Even if that was true. And it isn't. Gedo is bigger than Lower Jubba. Everybody knows that. I'll come back to this post and debunk it.
It might be larger but in no world is it what you guys make it to be. Try calculating on a different site maybe? but for now this is what I got :zhqjlmx:

Gedo at best (rounded up) is 50,000 km2 you can calculate it yourself here

What I got
Vs.
Who knows though give it a try and see for yourself :icon lol:
Yeah who knows. Im not expert on the field and going by what I heard and seen before.

Adaawe

It might be larger but in no world is it what you guys make it to be. Try calculating on a different site maybe? but for now this is what I got :zhqjlmx:

it is. And you also admitted to it as well.

:yousmart:

Yeah who knows. Im not expert on the field and going by what I heard and seen before.

Also, Google cuts off Doolow I noticed and that can give a slight fluctuation in size. But as you as posted. Gedo is roughly the size of Ireland.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
it is. And you also admitted to it as well.

Also, Google cuts off Doolow I noticed and that can give a slight fluctuation in size. But as you as posted. Gedo is roughly the size of Ireland.
I dont really care if its larger in all honesty they are likely around the same size. I have never seen anything suggesting it to be “bigger than lower and middle juba put together” “biggest gobol in Somalia” “bigger than Ireland”

I dont really care if its larger in all honesty they are likely around the same size. I have never seen anything suggesting it to be “bigger than lower and middle juba put together” “biggest gobol in Somalia” “bigger than Ireland”
Also include majority of Gedo is desert.

Luuq is even worse than galgaduud.
The hottest place in Somalia.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
google maps cuts off southern part of bardera district
You can clearly see its present in the picture i posted. You guys have been spreading so much misinformation you got guys like @Jiron taking about “we need someone new to represent the actual demographics :)

8E8ADA45-78A5-4289-823D-41C2177BF5A8.gif

Last edited:

Adaawe

They are not the same in size bro. Not by a long shot. Simple Google search brought this up.

Screenshot_20200604-143120~2.png

Screenshot_20200604-143140~2.png

Screenshot_20200604-143231~2.png

Screenshot_20200604-143312~2.png

Also include majority of Gedo is desert.

Luuq is even worse than galgaduud.
The hottest place in Somalia.
Luuq is more hot on average than galgaduud due to its location but its not worse. Luuq is chill place thanks to its vegetation. :rejoice:

Last edited:

Adaawe

You think I didn’t see that? Where is the source on it?

Bro accept the L. Gedo is the biggest region within Jubbaland. There's a reason why it was added to Jubbaland. As it makes it a supermajority for Darood. It is unfair for Kabalax because they are laangaabs. Hence why you niggas calacaal about cutting off Gedo from the rest of the state. It gave undue influence to Gedo, LMAO. Code for Marehan have claim as the majority in the state. You are laangaabs here. This isn't Qoraxey or Jigjigia my nigga. And Google never lies kkk

:win:

images (2).png

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Bro accept the L. Gedo is the biggest region within there's a reason why it was added to Jubbaland. As it makes it a supermajority for Darood. It is unfair for Kabalax because they are laangaabs. Hence why you niggas calacaal about cutting off Gedo from the rest of the state. It gave undue influence to Gedo. Code for Marehan have claim as the majority in the state. You are laangaabs here. This isn't Qoraxey or Jigjigia my nigga.

:win:

View attachment 123727
Firstly I can’t be Langaab here I am its conqueror its head then and now. Secondly you brought a google quick result with no source and that is supposed to outweigh the clear evidence I just showed you? Use it yourself see what you get.:mjdontkno:

Lastly how on earth is that last picture supposed to help you in either this topic or any other one. :ayaanswag:

Adaawe

Firstly I can’t be Langaab here I am its conqueror its head then and now. Secondly you brought a google quick result with no source and that is supposed to outweigh the clear evidence I just showed you? Use it yourself see what you get.:mjdontkno:

Lastly how on earth is that last picture supposed to help you in either this topic or any other one. :ayaanswag:

You used a website that we don't know. We shared with you official land measurements that Google maps picked off satellites. Plus, official NGOs that work in the region which reaffirmed that Gedo is size on record Secondly, the the link I shared. Shows the concern that Gedo has more influence than Lower and Middle Jubba due to its size and population. We have more settlements and cities than you niggas.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You used a website that we don't know. We shared with you official land measurements that Google maps picked off satellites. Plus, official NGOs that work in the region which reaffirmed that Gedo is size on record Secondly, the the link I shared. Shows the concern that Gedo has more influence than Lower and Middle Jubba due to its size and population. We have more settlements and cities than you niggas.

Only Ogadens settle all three gobols. It doesn’t matter which ones bigger :silanyosmile:

Also what NGO and google satellites are you talking about a google quick result can be from anything it could literally be from Sspot or Somnet

Buurdhubo is a new degmo, it just started getting settled heavily in the last 5-6years You are forgetting Baardhere and Luuq my friend.

Baardhere

View attachment 123743

Luuq

View attachment 123744

View attachment 123746
Buurdhubo is a new degmo, it just started getting settled heavily in the last 5-6years You are forgetting Baardhere and Luuq my friend.

Baardhere

View attachment 123743

Luuq

View attachment 123744

View attachment 123746
both are shared degmos and you’re outnumbered nayaa show me your real deegan no wonder you’re from shithole buurdhuubo

Adaawe

both are shared degmos and you’re outnumbered nayaa show me your real deegan no wonder you’re from shithole buurdhuubo

Nothing is shared. Baardhere and Luuq are majority Marehan brother. If it was shared. All DCs and mayors would be other clans. Secondly, here is a satellite shot of Luuq shot by the European Space Agency. You can see how densely packed Luuq is. Now show us your towns my friend
IMG_20200125_023542.jpg

:russsmug:

Trending

Latest posts