Gay and lesbian Somalis

Its offical, the LGBT community is increasing in the Somali community, every farah and halimo is coming out gay, bi, trans etc.
Go on tik tok? You will see for yourself!!!!
They proudly display there colourful flags on there socials☹Parents seem also relaxed and supportive of there children's way of life?
Is this a punishment from god? Whats the cause of this influx of gays/lesbians?
I’ve noticed the same. A guy in my city used to frequent the same masjid I go to. Seen him on TIKTOK recently, Turns out he wears hijabs and dresses now. It’s so odd to see but may Allah guide us.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The only thing that matters is:

LOVE IS LOVE

1626201919326.png

1626203893056.png

1626204027889.png

:salute:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Its offical, the LGBT community is increasing in the Somali community, every farah and halimo is coming out gay, bi, trans etc.
Go on tik tok? You will see for yourself!!!!
They proudly display there colourful flags on there socials☹Parents seem also relaxed and supportive of there children's way of life?
Is this a punishment from god? Whats the cause of this influx of gays/lesbians?
Of course. My own Xawaadle cousin is one. He is married to a white man in San Francisco. I even told him "boy those HIV resistance genes you got will get tested and come handy.". Also I drove 5 Somali gay brothers in Uptown and they said they were scared to go to Somali mall so they don't get judged. One of them sitting in the front was hitting on me and mentioning how nice of Eye Brows I have and I had to tell him I am straight. Another one in my Lyft told me he had a wife and a daughter previously. When I asked the one that was hitting on me "When did he decide he had to be gay or believed he was gay?" He replied when I was a boy I looked at my uncle and smiled and became happy and ever since then I was gay.

IMG_20210713_141847.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Keep joking about khaniisnimo and inserting Allah in to it.

We are entering the times when saying what is correct in the deen causes people to want to silence you. I question if some of these clowns are even Somali/Muslim.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
We are entering the times when saying what is correct in the deen causes people to want to silence you. I question if some of these clowns are even Somali/Muslim.

No-one is silencing him. We are talking about how he is always on LGBT threads and keeps tagging me in them.

:drakewtf:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
No-one is silencing him. We are talking about how he is always on LGBT threads and keeps tagging me in them.

:drakewtf:

I didn't see him tag you, but you have been in those threads typically playing defense, which is wrong

Yep, you see how they attacked me and making gay jokes. It is all to silence you and make the conversation toxic. A so called Muslim will defend what is haram and silence you while invoking the name of Allah.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yep, you see how they attacked me and making gay jokes. It is all to silence you and make the conversation toxic. A so called Muslim will defend what is haram and silence you while invoking the name of Allah.

We see it here, especially how hard pressed they are like shaydaan hearing the truth. It pains them when you say whats xaraam and whats not. Always with the whataboutisms and deflections, their favorite being "if you are against it you are one".

We see it here, especially how hard pressed they are like shaydaan hearing the truth. It pains them when you say whats xaraam and whats not. Always with the whataboutisms and deflections, their favorite being "if you are against it you are one".
Grown men on the Internet calling each other farther/son. It's like they have a beacon the way they descend into the thread defence mode. They will argue, troll whatever it takes to stop the conversation.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Grown men on the Internet calling each other farther/son. It's like they have a beacon the way they descend into the thread defence mode. They will argue, troll whatever it takes to stop the conversation.

So now having children is gay?

:farmajoyaab: The goalpost shift every day wallahi

Here is your friend tagging me. See below

I suggested Listerine for his mouth problems as he can't keep my name out of it.

giphy.gif
I tagged you because it was terrible for your people. You were avoiding it because you are the first to jump in.

Why do you care? If they want to be gay it’s up to them.

Problem is that from what I have seen, they want to accepted by other somalis and participate in Somali culture. They should leave somalis alone until they change their ways.

They could lead young somalis who have doubts about their sexuality to the wrong due to the fact they saw someone who is like them doing it. Somalis look up and copy each other. Good example is how few somali rappers/gangsters made name to themselves and younger ones copied them.

Unfortunately we(somalis) give them attention. They should just automatically report their account when they see the filth.

Trending