Gay and lesbian Somalis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You’re honestly overreacting it’s really not that deep. Let people do what they want to do.. it doesn’t affect us. I think we should discuss more important issues like the rate of gun and knife crime amongst Somali youth?

More important issues like HIV AIDS? NO! I do not want a cure to be found!

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
You’re honestly overreacting it’s really not that deep. Let people do what they want to do.. it doesn’t affect us. I think we should discuss more important issues like the rate of gun and knife crime amongst Somali youth?
bro the fire always starts with smoke.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
mashallah Shiekh Periplus :salute:

Sheikh @Periplus is high on weed
1626202377447.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So we have gays, exsomalians, trans and liberal xalimos in here. Is this a somali site? what kinda somali would ever support khaniss shit? disgusting.

We love everybody. Including your bigot self

As I said, its a one-way street. I am not part of his delusions.

You are defending a guy that almost exclusively comments on LGBT-related threads and continues to either tag me in them or debate me based on a misquote.

He has an unhealthy obsession with me and I think I know why.

:gucciwhat:

Lool I'm not defending anyone here and I didn't know you two where playing Tom and Jerry on alphabet people related threads :mjlol:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Lool I'm not defending anyone here and I didn't know you two where playing Tom and Jerry on alphabet related threads :mjlol:

Bro I be living peacefully and out of nowhere this nacaas tags me in sh*t

I only ever see him on LGBT threads also. I'm not the only SSpotter to call him out.

:barrewtf: