Garacad Port Enters Final Phase

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Both sides of the airport road are part of the north of the city.
South of the airport road is part of South Galkacyo. Both Abdalle and Cawareere mosque And Hormuud telecom building are located in between the airport road and the 30ka road. the airport road is a green line. :draketf:

If south of the airport road is apart of puntland then that would mean we share a neighbourhood, which isn't the case. the airport road is a recognized green line that was designated as a green line in the 1993 tripartite agreement between Aideed, Abdullahi yusuf and Ali Ismail of the SNDU.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Yeah that area is shared. I don’t know why you are surprised by this. Hotel Kamaludin and the Dahabshiil headquarters are south of the road.

Nothing is shared in Galkacyo a part from the city in whole.

You should rest bro, talking to Goodshephard is akin to talking a brick wall, the man sees all of Mudug to be Cumar Mahmoud.

Its hard talking to folks like him, the best solution to that is to show the very bullets that defined the Green Line in Galkacyo.

1596020640350.png

Attachments

• 1596020642970.jpeg
    1596020642970.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
Yes the container trade was supposed to be for garacad port. Garacad port was supposed to service deep central ddsi thru the galdogob custom entry point which has a road going thru galkacyo to jariban to garacad. If they pave that shit, it will speed up trade by hours and make garacad port very attractive to DDSI and Mudug livestock.

Nugaal livestock might go to garacad because there is huge beef between certain issa mahmoud and osman mahmoud clans(reer shirwac vs reer boqor) after the killing of liban boqor in garowe. Bu the livestock of bari/sanaag/togdheer will most likely use Bosaso port, especially with the erigavo to bosaso road being developed, they sealed they're trade route to bosaso.

Garacad will boom because it will be the only active container port in the north-east and central regions, that's going to be a-lot of trade, especially now with government development, diaspora development happening.
Why did Liban Boqor get killed in Garowe ?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HG argue galkacyo is 60/40. 60% North, 40% South. Omar Mahmud say the north is 80% and the south is 20%. Maybe the truth is 70/30 but I can't comment, I never been there. But I do know the govt offices, market district, infrastructure like the roads and checkpoints and airport is under PL control. Baraxley boys have one checkpoint which is when u enter their neighborhood and that's it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Literally a single picture tells you who owns Galkacyo

Galkacyo fort in 1927 built by the sultan of Hobyo. There was not even a town only a well.

ggxIvHW.png

Osman Mahmoud also found 'garowe' no-one talks about that and think the current demographic is how it always was which is untrue. Ask Garowe natives about Bah dubays founding father, maybe not the earliest founder but it's definitely among the earliest communities to settle, it was open plain when my ancestors came to Garowe. I also noticed G-town always had a small community of early settlers of keenadiid clan the bah yacqoub.

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
Osman Mahmoud also found 'garowe' no-one talks about that and think the current demographic is how it always was which is untrue. Ask Garowe natives about Bah dubays founding father, maybe not the earliest founder but it's definitely among the earliest communities to settle, it was open plain when my ancestors came to Garowe. I also noticed G-town always had a small community of early settlers of keenadiid clan the bah yacqoub.

Reer Keenadiid own much of the land in and around the city since they are the first settlers. The man in my profile pic is Osman Yusuf Keenadiid and he was born in Galkacyo.

Literally a single picture tells you who owns Galkacyo

Galkacyo fort in 1927 built by the sultan of Hobyo. There was not even a town only a well.

ggxIvHW.png

TGS, do you have that site that had similar pictures of the Hobyo and Majerteen sultanate? I think the name was something to effect of puntite or puntlandi dot com.

I think they had a photo of a lonely fortress in Gaalkacyo around the same time.

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
TGS, do you have that site that had similar pictures of the Hobyo and Majerteen sultanate? I think the name was something to effect of puntite or puntlandi dot com.

I think they had a photo of a lonely fortress in Gaalkacyo around the same time.

Puntite.com. It is not available anymore I think.

Mozart

You need people like me

Garowe is a capital city that’s for everyone in Puntland much like every other city.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I notice in PL we talk a-lot about infrastructure development but we hardly talk about what the hell are we doing to make our locals stand out from the labor supply in our region and attractive to investors. A govt biggest asset is they're human capital and how they invest into it defines an economy.

An economy is impossible to build without skilled and unskilled pool of labor to produce goods and services. U want a balance of both, u don't want oversupply of either, this requires careful incentives put into place such as making housing cheaper for people who take up technical trade work like the great housing subsidies that was given to americans after world war 2.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Garowe is a capital city that’s for everyone in Puntland much like every other city.

Garowe is the capital city of all Puntites no doubt, but that doesn't mean your damn native citizen. You can become a Garowe Resident and enjoy full rights as a native citizens but god damn you, we will not obliterate the history of our city to appease your god damn sensitivities. Meeshu ma aha hamar waryaa, bah dubays ba joggo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

@Mozart there is some-things in life where people r native n local for 100 years while someone else is recent arrival, these native rights shouldn't be infringed upon and respected. In-fact we should be honoring them and acknowledging them in public like Australia does for aboriginal elders as the founding fathers of Garowe.

Native or not all shall be equal before Puntland because if you pay your taxes, work, and contribute to the city, u shall be taken in eventually(maybe 100 years) and a few generations later, which is quite common for all migrants to a new town or country, it takes a 100 years before they assimilate fully.

Mozart

You need people like me
Garowe is the capital city of all Puntites no doubt, but that doesn't mean your damn native citizen. You can become a Garowe Resident and enjoy full rights as a native citizens but god damn you, we will not obliterate the history of our city to appease your god damn sensitivities. Meeshu ma aha hamar waryaa, bah dubays ba joggo
You have a dumb founded hatred for Issa Mohamoud . You’ve been moaning for years . You say it’s not Xamar but who is the one causing division ? - Nobody in Garowe cares about tribal lines , only you do. If it bothers you so much go pick up an AK and change the demographic .

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts